The airborne toxic event - Anyone else heard of these guys?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:32 pm

was driving home yesterday and heard this song called Sometime Around Midnight by The Airborne Toxic Event...man, it has been a LONG time since i've listened to a band on the radio and found myself singing along (well more murmering) to a song i've never heard before!

just downloaded a load of their stuff off iTunes and they are really good...anyone else heard of them?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:43 pm

7_Kewell wrote:was driving home yesterday and heard this song called Sometime Around Midnight by The Airborne Toxic Event...man, it has been a LONG time since i've listened to a band on the radio and found myself singing along (well more murmering) to a song i've never heard before!

just downloaded a load of their stuff off iTunes and they are really good...anyone else heard of them?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=E2YnDlEMXiU

You should have done that Kewell lad and let us hear it! :nod

Thats a damn good tune mate,not very often you here a song once and like it instantly!Loads more to check out on youtube as well!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Number 9 wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:was driving home yesterday and heard this song called Sometime Around Midnight by The Airborne Toxic Event...man, it has been a LONG time since i've listened to a band on the radio and found myself singing along (well more murmering) to a song i've never heard before!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=E2YnDlEMXiU

You should have done that Kewell lad and let us hear it! :nod

Thats a damn good tune mate,not very often you here a song once and like it instantly!Loads more to check out on youtube as well!

thanks fella, as you can tell i'm new to becoming an 'instant' fan of a band  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:04 pm

this is an even better version

click
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum