Sorry forum members

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 106-1093504160 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:00 am

aye, and in the future the less tampa bay bucanneers shirts sold also
106-1093504160

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:05 am

judge wrote:aye, and in the future the less tampa bay bucanneers shirts sold also

:laugh:
or new york yankees
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 106-1093504160 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:12 am

grey shirts, so they cant pass to each other like against southampton 6-3 a few years ago :D
Last edited by Judge on Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
106-1093504160

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:06 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I feel a big c#nt now sorry folks :blush:

I dream of doing the very same thing.

:D  :D  :p
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 106-1093504160 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:04 am

dont have the gender change leon :D
106-1093504160

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:06 am

i think lynds fancies AB  :p
112-1077774096

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:07 am

Its a proper love triangle, judge loves lynds, who fancies AB who wants the judge.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:08 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:Its a proper love triangle, judge loves lynds, who fancies AB who wants the judge.

a menage a trois   :D
112-1077774096

Postby A.B. » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:17 pm

peewee wrote:
A.B. wrote:
peewee wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote::D Im sure peewee will inform you what one is usfull for :cool:

a c*nt is useful for calling itself AB and posting inane drivel that he has read elsewhere.

its also nice for filling with m and ms but that a different story    :laugh:

You know what a "peewee" is used for here?

When you don't have a toilet to p!$$ in you pi$s on a peewee, same goes for sh!tting. Its almost as fun as pi$$ing on Old Trafford.

you can be as personal about me as much as you like. i was stating a fact that your posts are usually inane drivel that it appears you have read elsewhere

You think I give a damn what you think about my posts? I could care less what a c0cksucker such as yourself thinks, it doesn't bother me at all. I bet it takes a lot of balls to talk big over a message board [/sarcasm].

You were stating an "opinion" not a fact. Buy yourself a dictionary and look those two words up, it might help you understand things quite a bit.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers suck just as much the Mancs do.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:41 am

A.B. wrote:
peewee wrote:
A.B. wrote:
peewee wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote::D Im sure peewee will inform you what one is usfull for :cool:

a c*nt is useful for calling itself AB and posting inane drivel that he has read elsewhere.

When you don't have a toilet to p!$$ in you pi$s on a peewee, same goes for sh!tting. Its almost as fun as pi$$ing on Old Trafford.

you can be as personal about me as much as you like. i was stating a fact that your posts are usually inane drivel that it appears you have read elsewhere

You think I give a damn what you think about my posts? I could care less what a c0cksucker such as yourself thinks, it doesn't bother me at all. I bet it takes a lot of balls to talk big over a message board [/sarcasm].

You were stating an "opinion" not a fact. Buy yourself a dictionary and look those two words up, it might help you understand things quite a bit.

i am very certain i know the difference between fact and opinion, and yes it is a shame that we can only argue via posting on here. however at no point did i threaten you with any form of violence so i think you need to re read what i have written about you so i dont understand what your problem is with talking big over a message board.

the fact is that in my opinion you talk a lot of sh*t, it would appear you are a child judging by the way you write and the inane cr*p that you come out with. it would also appear that the opinions you have seem to come from elswhere.

i asked you a question some time ago and never got a response so i will ask you the question again. Have you ever been to Anfield?

i just want to know the answer to that question and then i will respond to you agin when you answer.

oh, and i have never sucked a c*ck in my life but thanks for being concerened.

no if you dont give a damn what i think about your posts why are you getting so upset about it?

also how do you know how much fun it is to p*ss on old trafford? have you ever been?

the point i am trying to make to you is just stop talking B*llox and i will respect you more.

this resonse is in the forum as you chose to continue it in there. in future so we dont bore people with this lets do it in pm. OK son, thats all i have to say for now
112-1077774096

Postby A.B. » Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:14 am

peewee wrote:
A.B. wrote:
peewee wrote:
A.B. wrote:
peewee wrote:

i am very certain i know the difference between fact and opinion, and yes it is a shame that we can only argue via posting on here. however at no point did i threaten you with any form of violence so i think you need to re read what i have written about you so i dont understand what your problem is with talking big over a message board.

the fact is that in my opinion you talk a lot of sh*t, it would appear you are a child judging by the way you write and the inane cr*p that you come out with. it would also appear that the opinions you have seem to come from elswhere.

i asked you a question some time ago and never got a response so i will ask you the question again. Have you ever been to Anfield?

i just want to know the answer to that question and then i will respond to you agin when you answer.

oh, and i have never sucked a c*ck in my life but thanks for being concerened.

no if you dont give a damn what i think about your posts why are you getting so upset about it?

also how do you know how much fun it is to p*ss on old trafford? have you ever been?

the point i am trying to make to you is just stop talking B*llox and i will respect you more.

this resonse is in the forum as you chose to continue it in there. in future so we dont bore people with this lets do it in pm. OK son, thats all i have to say for now

Son? Lol thats really funny kid, especilly the "you're a child" judging by the way you write sh!t you posted. Let me remind you that English is not my first language.

I still  think that you don't know the difference between fact and opinion. You throw a fit when somebody doesn't agree with you, so why should I take what you just posted seriously?

I will answer the question you already asked, "No I haven't." I live thousand miles of away, I don't have the money for a trip at the moment but I look forward to going to Liverpool in a couple of years and visiting Anfield.

Even when I lived in Europe I did not get the chance to visit, mostly because of war.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:36 am

this title: "sorry forum members" is just appropriate
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:54 am

A.B i think you really have not read my posts. at no point do i 'throw a fit' when someone disagrees with me. also i am not a child i am 37 years old and i have a very good proffession and also i might add a very good degree.

my degree is in law where 'fact and opinion' matter a great deal so i am certain i know the difference between the two.

the reason i dont like your posts is not that i disagree with them all, its because a vast majority of them are wrong or just plain obvious. if your posts were well thought out or raised some valid points i would not have a problem with you.

now like i already said lets continue this in pm if you wish to
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby 106-1093504160 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:31 am

peewee, if youve a degree in law, then i'd like to hire you. i had a trip on paving stone two and half years ago and stubbed my toe. i'd like to sue the council and get 10 grand, 100% of the compensation on a no win no fee basis please :) :D :laugh:
106-1093504160

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:41 am

judge wrote:peewee, if youve a degree in law, then i'd like to hire you. i had a trip on paving stone two and half years ago and stubbed my toe. i'd like to sue the council and get 10 grand, 100% of the compensation on a no win no fee basis please :) :D :laugh:

i will need to check the statute of limitations in relation to people who cant see a bloody paving stone sticking up. i also need to check do you deserve the money or should i get 50% for proving you were sober "honest your worship".

ah b*llox lets go for 20 grand and tell them you banged your head as well, we should be able to prove some loss of mental functions quite easily    :D
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum