Show us yer hole

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:12 am

awesome, can't beat a good hole

mentalist
Last edited by Woollyback on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:53 am

Holes are ok, but when the bush around them grows out of control, you end up with all kind of horrible little critters hanging around. After a while, if the hole isnt looked after not only is the bush the problem, but the smell can get really bad. The worst part of a hole is when it gets flooded with gross liquid and you have to wait a while until its emptied, but even then, a good cleaning of the hole doesnt truly get the smell out. It becomes less meaningful when your missus shows up for a while, and then you have a kid hanging around where you worked. The novelty dwindles and then the hole just goes to waste.

However, a well maintained hole is very satisfying. :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby In and Out » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:54 am

I think he's a bit special.

lovely hole though
Football is a relatively simple game and Roy knows it ;)
In and Out
LFC Super Member

Postby SeaofRed » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:54 am

This guy has actually been laid and pulled a hot woman? Holy blue cow eating chestnuts.
SeaofRed

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:10 am

Kharhaz wrote:Holes are ok, but when the bush around them grows out of control, you end up with all kind of horrible little critters hanging around. After a while, if the hole isnt looked after not only is the bush the problem, but the smell can get really bad. The worst part of a hole is when it gets flooded with gross liquid and you have to wait a while until its emptied, but even then, a good cleaning of the hole doesnt truly get the smell out. It becomes less meaningful when your missus shows up for a while, and then you have a kid hanging around where you worked. The novelty dwindles and then the hole just goes to waste.

:laugh: how subliminal
maypaxvobiscum

Postby andy_g » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:45 am

:laugh:

cool. i want one. i'm going to hunt ants from it.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Kharhaz wrote:Holes are ok, but when the bush around them grows out of control, you end up with all kind of horrible little critters hanging around. After a while, if the hole isnt looked after not only is the bush the problem, but the smell can get really bad. The worst part of a hole is when it gets flooded with gross liquid and you have to wait a while until its emptied, but even then, a good cleaning of the hole doesnt truly get the smell out. It becomes less meaningful when your missus shows up for a while, and then you have a kid hanging around where you worked. The novelty dwindles and then the hole just goes to waste.

Don't forget that the hole has to get bigger when kids show up and that kind of spoils that intimate, cozy feel it once had.  Some lads are tempted to have a go at a smaller, narrower hole nearby the first but it's messy work and the missus is rarely up for any kind of second hole experimentation.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby In and Out » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Bad Bob wrote:

Don't forget that the hole has to get bigger when kids show up and that kind of spoils that intimate, cozy feel it once had.  Some lads are tempted to have a go at a smaller, narrower hole nearby the first but it's messy work and the missus is rarely up for any kind of second hole experimentation.

Aww thats lowered the tone.
In and Out
LFC Super Member

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:15 pm

In and Out wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

From the dizzying heights we started from?  :D

In all seriousness, that guy looks like an absolute nutter.  No doubt he'll be using his hidey hole to build fertilizer bombs or confine his concumbines before too long.  If I were his wife I'd be very concerned.  :Oo:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby In and Out » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
In and Out wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

From the dizzying heights we started from?  :D

In all seriousness, that guy looks like an absolute nutter.  No doubt he'll be using his hidey hole to build fertilizer bombs or confine his concumbines before too long.  If I were his wife I'd be very concerned.  :Oo:

:D
In and Out
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:03 pm

What a great story, not only is he a loon but he's one who carries out his crazy ideas!  All power to the lad.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum