Reactions and suggestions to new board

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:46 am

Roger Red Hat » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 pm wrote:Probably a silly question but when I use the mobile site and I go into a thread that has multiple pages, is there a way of moving to the next page without going back out to the start?

Can I just bring this one back to the front again...   it's peeving me off
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:34 pm

Roger Red Hat » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:46 am wrote:
Roger Red Hat » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 pm wrote:Probably a silly question but when I use the mobile site and I go into a thread that has multiple pages, is there a way of moving to the next page without going back out to the start?

See this screen shot look for the '#' number symbol at the top and bottom of the screen click this and you get the jump menu shown in the screen shot...
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (54.59 KiB) Viewed 1111 times
Webmaster

Please submit your comments and suggestions for enhancing this site to webmaster@liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk
LFC
LFC Admin

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Does anyone else experience some of the smilies not showing up in the menu on the Reply Post page.

I use the forum on a number of different computers and on every single one there is always a handful not showing up - just the description.

It's no biggie, just wondering really.

P.S.
Well in Admin for getting rid of the 'Another post has been made. do you want to review your post'  problem. Now looking forward to posting in here again on a match day.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:39 pm

thanks LFC....      I seem to be now veiwing the full site on my android phone, not the mobile site. is there a way to switch ?
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Ignore last question... my fault, had 'view all websites as full pages' switched on.

ahhhh thats better.
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 pm

LFC » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:34 am wrote:
Roger Red Hat » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:46 am wrote:

See this screen shot look for the '#' number symbol at the top and bottom of the screen click this and you get the jump menu shown in the screen shot...
Capture.PNG

:oh: the Admin

Master  :bowdown
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 pm

we are not worthy but lets not tell them that  :bowdown
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:17 pm

It looks a lot more up to date now than that piece of ***** before, I like it. Lots of changes that could be made to make it more attractive though, but I suppose it would be a lot more effort, nice work

Edit - I have no idea what these pics below my post are, they didn't use to look like that
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby andy_g » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:00 pm

:laugh:

looks like the old URLs for the pics in your sig have been reassigned to something else. i kinda like the abstract weirdness of it though, we should get it translated and on a banner for the FA cup final.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:42 pm

I find avoiding doing Russian Doll posts is a bit clumsy (yes I know it's been a few months) I just can't get the hang of it, so alot of times I've just not posted my replies so I wouldn't do a Russian Doll.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Red Indian » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:45 pm

When I use the mobile site and try to navigate between the pages in a topic ( I.e 1,2,3 etc ) or press the # button I often have to press the button twice. This is really annoying, has anyone else experienced this?
Red Indian

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:32 am

The Good Yank » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:42 pm wrote:I find avoiding doing Russian Doll posts is a bit clumsy (yes I know it's been a few months) I just can't get the hang of it, so alot of times I've just not posted my replies so I wouldn't do a Russian Doll.

Yeah ive noticed that. Its hard to edit as you can end up with a reply that isn't quoted and you end up with a load of bumf coding which makes your reply look stupid. For the time being all I have been doing is russian dolling, the only other way around it is to take the reply your replying to and pop it into quotes, but its too tedious to fap about with the poster name you are replying to.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:46 am

The Good Yank » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:42 pm wrote:I find avoiding doing Russian Doll posts is a bit clumsy (yes I know it's been a few months) I just can't get the hang of it, so alot of times I've just not posted my replies so I wouldn't do a Russian Doll.

Yeah I dont think your Robinson Crusoe with that mate, very hard to try and quote part of someone else's thread without looking like a 30 Rock hating stupid winephobe doofus  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:39 am

laza » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:46 am wrote:
The Good Yank » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:42 pm wrote:I find avoiding doing Russian Doll posts is a bit clumsy (yes I know it's been a few months) I just can't get the hang of it, so alot of times I've just not posted my replies so I wouldn't do a Russian Doll.

Yeah I dont think your Robinson Crusoe with that mate, very hard to try and quote part of someone else's thread without looking like a 30 Rock hating stupid winephobe doofus  :D

:laugh:

Look, 30 Rock is Cr*p and wine drinking by men is gay. Man up, wear trousers and watch something 'Ard !  :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eagle » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 pm

How do you inbed videos from youtube into a post?
Eagle

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum