Rangers bigger than liverpool?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Scott P » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:44 pm

Here here:D
Scott P

Postby Mikz » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:58 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:Yo, give it a rest d*ckweed, just remember that there is Protestant's that use this forum. You are talking about Rangers fan's displaying biggotry and you open up your topic with the word Hun's! Don't make me laugh.

I'm a Rangers fan myself and yes, there are plenty who are more interested in Religion, but not us all, so don't tar us with the same brush. It's always the same, trying to make it out like Celtic is innocent when it's clearly just as guilty as Rangers ( supporters ).

Keep the Rangers / Celtic and Protestant / Catholic aguement's away from this board you pr*ck. I enjoy this place because I don't have to view and read whatI have to live in every day.

My thoughts entirely mate.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:08 pm

tttb wrote:Where do you live? In Scotland all fans recognize the Huns as being Rangers so it is nothing to do with Protestants

So get off your high horse, the post was about the Huns saying they were bigger than Liverpool

Bollox, you and me both know the the term 'hun' isn't just what a Rangers supporter is called! The term is an offensive slang and you know that, it come's from many year's back - that is what German soldier's were called in the World War, it has just been adopted.

I have no problem's with Religious beliefe personally and I have good Catholic friend's, but how would you feel if I called you a taig and tried to palm it off as being what Celtic fan's are reffered to?

As I said, you and me both know what hun mean's, don't try and play the fool. And lastly, keep this bollox off this forum, I'm sick, sore and tired of these aruement's! If you want to continue this tripe, p*ss off to another place.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tttb » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:51 pm

My understanding of the term HUN is that it came from a journalist who described Rangers fans as being 'like HUNS on the rampage' as they trashed an English town at a Rangers away game (could have been Birmingham) HUN as in Hannibal, it had nowt to do with Germans  :sniffle or Protestants

Again you bring in religion to this thread, then again you admit to being a Rangers fan
tttb

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:13 pm

I feckin hate rangers, most of them are king billy biggotted b@stards :angry:
And there cr@p what a feckin joke bigger than Liverpool. :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:17 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
JBG wrote:Rangers are a joke. Big support, but many of their supporters are more interested in religious biggotry than football.

I think you are way off the mark there  :no

Excuse me, I said "many" of their fans are more interested in religious bigotry, which is a fact, not all of them. (Incidentally, the same goes for many Celtic fans).

I put a pound on that the guy who posted the original thread on the Rangers forum supported Rangers for sectarian reasons.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:20 pm

JBG wrote:Excuse me, I said "many" of their fans are more interested in religious bigotry, which is a fact, not all of them. (Incidentally, the same goes for many Celtic fans).

I put a pound on that the guy who posted the original thread on the Rangers forum supported Rangers for sectarian reasons.

Spot on JBG most of them support Rangers for secterian reasons.
They are filled with as much hatred as the bitters are towards us.
That fellas got the union Jack as his avatar enough said.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:39 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
JBG wrote:Excuse me, I said "many" of their fans are more interested in religious bigotry, which is a fact, not all of them. (Incidentally, the same goes for many Celtic fans).

Lynd's, how does a Union Jack signal anything? Celtic fan's use the tricolor don't they? It mean's diddly squat. Beside's, Rangers are a prodominantly Protestant supported team, most of which are British, so using the Union Jack is nothing. Both side's are as bad as each other. Also, the fan's don't support the team for sectarian reason's, however they do use it as an excuse to provoke the other side.

To be honest, I hate these discussion's because you get to see a lot of people's true colour's.

Everything said in this topic about Rangers goes for Celtic too, period.
Last edited by Gareth G on Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:44 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:To be honest, I hate these discussion's because you get to see a lot of people's true colour's.

mmmm............... yer maybe because of the rangers fans Ive met have called me everything for being catholic, and all the pope should die sh.ite.
I prefer Celtic to rangers any day of the week not because Im catholic, rangers are the scottish eqivalent to everton FACT.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:48 pm

Well Lynd's, that's your personal opinion, but don't think they are all the same, I for one am not and like I said, I have plenty of good Catholic friend's. I'll gurentee you now that Celtic fan's will be the same toward's Protestant's though. There is basically no arguement left when we get to this stage, because as said, both side's are just as bad as each other, right down to the nitty gritty detail's.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:50 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:

Lynd's, how does a Union Jack signal anything? Celtic fan's use the tricolor don't they? It mean's diddly squat. Beside's, Rangers are a prodominantly Protestant supported team, most of which are British, so using the Union Jack is nothing. Both side's are as bad as each other. Also, the fan's don't support the team for sectarian reason's, however they do use it as an excuse to provoke the other side.

To be honest, I hate these discussion's because you get to see a lot of people's true colour's.

the fans dont support the teams for secterian reasons?
come off it mate, honestly why would so many irishmen give a hoot about one of the least competative leagues in the world.
and the day i see an irish protestant who supports celtic or a irish catholic who supports rangers with all their heart i will go and get the words nil satis nisi optimum tattoo`ed across my forehead and kendall, ball and harvey rule tattoo`ed across my :censored:, and i mean that.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Adebisi » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:50 pm

A random post by a Rangers fan on a Rangers forum?

Was it worth discussion?

The answer is obvious.
Adebisi

Postby Gareth G » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:34 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
KOP-1892 wrote:

the fans dont support the teams for secterian reasons?
come off it mate, honestly why would so many irishmen give a hoot about one of the least competative leagues in the world.
and the day i see an irish protestant who supports celtic or a irish catholic who supports rangers with all their heart i will go and get the words nil satis nisi optimum tattoo`ed across my forehead and kendall, ball and harvey rule tattoo`ed across my :censored:, and i mean that.

Guess you better get that tattoo then, I used to support Celtic :censored:il I was told to put an end to it by people who "run" my area! I was made to throw my Celtic top's on the bonfire...harsh world we live in here!

This is why I know that both set's of supporter's are as bad as easch other, and that every comment made about one another goes both way's.

I'm not going to get into this any farther because these thing's bring out hatred in people, and as I said, I live slop bang in the middle of a divide of both religion's and have experienced the hatred first hand.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:35 pm

Why does this board blank out the word u.n.t.i.l?
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:44 pm

amo :censored:  amo.u.n.t. also gets censored
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum