Rangers bigger than liverpool?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby greenred » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:56 pm

Paul C wrote:I'm not a big fan of Scottish football but I was always brought up to support Rangers and hate Celtic.

Rangers = C of E

Celtic = Backwards Italian Catholics.

Ive read some shi.te on here but that just about tops everything.Are you drunk? ???
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:56 pm

Paul C wrote:I'm not a big fan of Scottish football but I was always brought up to support Rangers and hate Celtic.

Rangers = C of E

Fuk off back and support them then...call yourself an LFC fan ha'...me thinks your another bigoted brain dead sqibb! :nod
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:56 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:

Rangers = C of E

Mmm...and your not bigoted are you?..huh! :nod

lol, seeing what reaction you lot would give, cos I think this is a stupid and pointless thread, to be honest I'm not religious but I was always told to support Rangers, football is football and religion is religion and the two should be kept apart  :;):
Last edited by Paul C on Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tttb » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:03 pm

Rangers = C of E

And your parents taught you that, it seems that bigotry is taught at home and not at school. :help

Backwards Italian Catholics :wwww From Glasgow :sniffle
tttb

Postby Paul C » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:12 pm

tttb wrote:

Rangers = C of E

And your parents taught you that, it seems that bigotry is taught at home and not at school. :help

Backwards Italian Catholics :wwww From Glasgow :sniffle

Look 'tttb', you've posted 5 times, don't start coming on here and twisting a wind up into something personal, you created this thread and everyone was getting too serious about it, like I say I'm not religious and this is a football forum not to start decussing the sh.ite that people were posting in this, I'm sure their are a lot of catholics on this forum due to a lot of Irish members so do you think I would really post offensive things and p.ss off other decent Liverpool fans, well the answer no so kiss my ar53 :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:13 pm

Paul C wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:

Rangers = C of E

lol, seeing what reaction you lot would give, cos I think this is a stupid and pointless thread, to be honest I'm not religious but I was always told to support Rangers, football is football and religion is religion and the two should be kept apart  :;):

Mmm...me thinks there is only one "backwards person" on this forum at the mo? ???  :wwww
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:19 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
Paul C wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:

Rangers = C of E

Mmm...me thinks there is only one "backwards person" on this forum at the mo? ???  :wwww

Think whatever you want, I'm here to discuss Liverpool Football Club and don't want to fall out with people over Rangers/Celtic/Religion as non of them mean much to me to be honest.  :no
Last edited by Paul C on Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:27 pm

Yo, give it a rest d*ckweed, just remember that there is Protestant's that use this forum. You are talking about Rangers fan's displaying biggotry and you open up your topic with the word Hun's! Don't make me laugh.

I'm a Rangers fan myself and yes, there are plenty who are more interested in Religion, but not us all, so don't tar us with the same brush. It's always the same, trying to make it out like Celtic is innocent when it's clearly just as guilty as Rangers ( supporters ).

Keep the Rangers / Celtic and Protestant / Catholic aguement's away from this board you pr*ck. I enjoy this place because I don't have to view and read whatI have to live in every day.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:31 pm

It's crazy that whenever the Celtic/Rangers discussion comes up the religion also creeps up, this thread should be about what the title states which to be honest was cr3p in the first place as their both big clubs in the their own rights.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tttb » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:36 pm

Where do you live? In Scotland all fans recognize the Huns as being Rangers so it is nothing to do with Protestants

So get off your high horse, the post was about the Huns saying they were bigger than Liverpool
tttb

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:40 pm

tttb wrote:Where do you live? In Scotland all fans recognize the Huns as being Rangers so it is nothing to do with Protestants

So get off your high horse, the post was about the Huns saying they were bigger than Liverpool

...and the point is their not! :no
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scott P » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:58 pm

Come on Partick Thistle
Scott P

Postby Paul C » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:06 pm

Scott P wrote:Come on Partick Thistle

or Stenhousemuir  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:19 pm

this is why celtic and rangers will never be allowed in the prem because i`ve never, ever heard one discussion involving those clubs that doesnt decend into a religious slanging match.
its sad that some people cant put away their religious bitterness even when it comes to sport, and lets be honest, how many people from belfast or the south would take the trouble to go over to glasgow every week to watch basically a two horse race in a :censored: league if it wasnt for their sectarian beliefs.
if there was no such thing as a catholic / protestant divide in the north and celtic and rangers didnt have their roots in religion i bet 99% of those fans would be at old trafford, highbury, anfield, elland road and goodison park etc.
rangers may well have a bigger `hardcore` support than liverpool or they may not, but apart from those like me who were born and live in the city, liverpool f.c has attracted its fans from other places for the right reasons, and i think one fan who decides to support liverpool for footballing reasons is worth ten of those bitter people who kid themselves they are football fans. rangers, and celtic for that matter can keep those types of `hardcore` fans.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul C » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:27 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:this is why celtic and rangers will never be allowed in the prem because i`ve never, ever heard one discussion involving those clubs that doesnt decend into a religious slanging match.
its sad that some people cant put away their religious bitterness even when it comes to sport, and lets be honest, how many people from belfast or the south would take the trouble to go over to glasgow every week to watch basically a two horse race in a :censored: league if it wasnt for their sectarian beliefs.
if there was no such thing as a catholic / protestant divide in the north and celtic and rangers didnt have their roots in religion i bet 99% of those fans would be at old trafford, highbury, anfield, elland road and goodison park etc.
rangers may well have a bigger `hardcore` support than liverpool or they may not, but apart from those like me who were born and live in the city, liverpool f.c has attracted its fans from other places for the right reasons, and i think one fan who decides to support liverpool for footballing reasons is worth ten of those bitter people who kid themselves they are football fans. rangers, and celtic for that matter can keep those types of `hardcore` fans.

And so say all of us  :bowdown
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum