Racist attack in liverpool? - Its 2005, i thought we had moved on ffs!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:40 pm

[Dom2] wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Further example of the "society" we live in .

I read this in today's daily mirror .
A hoodie wearing thug sits on the top deck of a London bus and starts throwing chips at other passengers , most of them say nothing and avoid confrontation by moving downstairs . One 28 year old  fella fed up with his girlfriend being subjected to a hail of chips finally stands up and asks the guy (in a reasonable tone) to pack it in . He was then stabbed to death .

The attacker described as "in his 20's 6ft tall with afro style hair " escaped unhindered.
What a Fu*king country we live in .Law abiding citizens would rather creep away and not get involved instead of uniting and sorting out the scum in our society.

:angry:

Ive been in a very similar position myself, was not nice at all... I was also with my girlfriend,  a group of 5-6 yobbos in there late teens where basically throwing, spitting and what not at passengers including me and my girlfriend, it was very awkward... + the driver didnt really care what was goin on... prob concerned for his own safety! the choices are say somethin and risk gettin f*cked or keep stum until they or you get off!

I opted for the latter, luckily enough they got off 2 stops later and not much happened, it really makes u feel low but i knew they where the sort of people that dont care for anyone but themselves..and how they look to their ''mates''.. so what am I a coward or clever for not stooping to there level?

anyway ... my point is that its a horrible and egotistical world we live in and I agree totally with the comment u made earlier about the death sentence/corporal punishment ect being brought back into use.... its gotta be done, and as bad as it may sound .. there are evil people out there that dont deserve life!

Girlfriend?  I recall having a heated discussion with you on this my young bluenose friend!!  Thought you didn't go for all that?

My my, how the tables have turned!!!  :laugh:  :D
jonnymac1979

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:42 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Girlfriend?  I recall having a heated discussion with you on this my young bluenose friend!!  Thought you didn't go for all that?

What!?! he prefers blokes with beaded wooden necklaces?  :D
Last edited by LFC #1 on Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:47 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:Girlfriend?  I recall having a heated discussion with you on this my young bluenose friend!!  Thought you didn't go for all that?

What!?! he prefers blokes with pearl necklaces?  :D

behave :no  :lookaround  :Oo:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:50 pm

You seem offended st mick. You woudln't happen to be a bloke with a wooden necklace would you? :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerrardisgod » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:08 pm

heared it was the brother of joey barton :veryangry
gerrardisgod

Postby 84-1106852058 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:11 pm

gerrardisgod wrote:heared it was the brother of joey barton :veryangry

You missed the opportunity to start a poll there;

Was it

wasnt it :D
84-1106852058

Postby [Dom2] » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:58 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
[Dom2] wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Further example of the "society" we live in .

I read this in today's daily mirror .
A hoodie wearing thug sits on the top deck of a London bus and starts throwing chips at other passengers , most of them say nothing and avoid confrontation by moving downstairs . One 28 year old  fella fed up with his girlfriend being subjected to a hail of chips finally stands up and asks the guy (in a reasonable tone) to pack it in . He was then stabbed to death .

The attacker described as "in his 20's 6ft tall with afro style hair " escaped unhindered.
What a Fu*king country we live in .Law abiding citizens would rather creep away and not get involved instead of uniting and sorting out the scum in our society.

:angry:

Ive been in a very similar position myself, was not nice at all... I was also with my girlfriend,  a group of 5-6 yobbos in there late teens where basically throwing, spitting and what not at passengers including me and my girlfriend, it was very awkward... + the driver didnt really care what was goin on... prob concerned for his own safety! the choices are say somethin and risk gettin f*cked or keep stum until they or you get off!

I opted for the latter, luckily enough they got off 2 stops later and not much happened, it really makes u feel low but i knew they where the sort of people that dont care for anyone but themselves..and how they look to their ''mates''.. so what am I a coward or clever for not stooping to there level?

anyway ... my point is that its a horrible and egotistical world we live in and I agree totally with the comment u made earlier about the death sentence/corporal punishment ect being brought back into use.... its gotta be done, and as bad as it may sound .. there are evil people out there that dont deserve life!

Girlfriend?  I recall having a heated discussion with you on this my young bluenose friend!!  Thought you didn't go for all that?

My my, how the tables have turned!!!  :laugh:  :D

what are you on about  ???

I dont remember any 'heated' discussion about me bein a poof.. lol

Im not one  ..sorry to dissapoint LFC#1  :D  ...oh and btw, u have something on your shoe  :D
[Dom2]

Postby 2520years » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:50 pm

From BBC

"A man accused of murdering black teenager Anthony Walker has pleaded guilty at Liverpool Crown Court.
Paul Taylor, 20, had denied killing the 18-year-old, who was attacked with an axe near McGoldrick Park in Huyton, Merseyside, in July.

Taylor changed his plea as the trial was due to get under way at Liverpool Crown Court on Tuesday.

His co-defendant Michael Barton, 17, pleaded not guilty to murder at Preston Crown Court on Monday.

Trial adjourned

The jurors were sworn in at Preston on Monday before proceedings were moved to Liverpool Crown Court, where the trial was expected to start on Tuesday.

Anthony died in hospital a few hours after being attacked as he walked his girlfriend to a bus stop with his cousin Marcus Binns.

After Taylor's change of plea, Mr Barton's trial was adjourned until Wednesday morning.

The teenager also denies a charge of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm to Anthony and his cousin."
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby stoney » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:06 pm

RIP Anthony Walker  :(
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:45 pm

What a pair of :censored: :censored: :angry:  WTF where they doing with a bloody pick axe in the car ??? .
These youths of today are off their :censored: heads, shower of :censored:, hope they rot in hell and they throw away the key :angry:

Rest in Peace Anthony.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:49 pm

Barton said in court today that he wasn't aware it was a racist attack.

It beggars belief.
:(
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby Mikz » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:01 am

aye just seen that on the news there now-bastids -deserve to be noosed  :angry:
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:01 am

2520years wrote:Barton said in court today that he wasn't aware it was a racist attack.

It beggars belief.
:(

Probably wasnt a racist attack TBH these young ones think they are in the Bronx, use machette's, guns, samuri swords, the other week they found a hand grenade and this gun only found in Afganistan in some drug dealers house, who's now serving 15 years, I mean why did he need these things? Who was he planning using them on?
Ive heard of loads of murders and attacks like this its just cause Anthony was black its all over the news.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:40 am

Drug dealers are all cowards - simple as that. The spineless b*stard will have bought it for "protection".

The moral-less son of a bitch didn't care about protecting the addicts he was responsible for killing.

Lowest of the low, drug dealers - they convince folk they need their sh*t, then charge them for what is eventually their killer.
I would love to have 10 minutes in a room alone with them (one by one), and stash a baseball bat in my sleeve to exact sweet revenge. :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:33 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Drug dealers are all cowards - simple as that. The spineless b*stard will have bought it for "protection".

The moral-less son of a bitch didn't care about protecting the addicts he was responsible for killing.

Lowest of the low, drug dealers - they convince folk they need their sh*t, then charge them for what is eventually their killer.
I would love to have 10 minutes in a room alone with them (one by one), and stash a baseball bat in my sleeve to exact sweet revenge. :angry:

i know ive had spats with liverpoolanytime, but i dont want him dead lando  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum