Poker - Poker her hehe

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:15 pm

Hey all, anyone else play poker?

I only ask as ive been playing for a few years now (yes, BEFORE the hype) and have stopped playing online as the buzz isnt there. I have poker nights round mine 2 or 3 times a month but today im joining GutShot, a poker club near me in London.

Does anyone else play regularly? Any cool stories on biggest wins/biggest losses?

Or am i just addicted to gambling and am insane?
Would love to know if theres others like me who play teh game, as it is class and a total buzz.

the good thing about home games is its about the banter just as much as the poker. Get in a crate of beer, bottle of bourban, then sit around a table playnig cards til 5 in the morning. its very cool
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gaunt » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:49 pm

Yer i play texas hold 'em down me local every friday night, its class, it aint as much about the money as just having a laugh with all your mates while playing. I haven't really played online but i know a few mates of mine who have made a few grand playing it.

Don't have many cool stories about big wins or losses, only thing i can think of is last Friday night. The game i was playing had been going on about an hour and there was only me and one other bloke left with a fair amount of chips each. So seeing as everyone else had been waiting to get back in i took a gamble and says to him ok lets play one hand winner takes all. So we throw our two cards down before we start to draw. I had a Queen and a 3 of spades, he had a pair of Kings  :Oo:   But what else could happen but the first two cards drawn was a queen and another 3  :cool:   Hehe he went mad, cudnt believe he lost, that was a cool 100 quid for me to make  :buttrock

Yer i'm after getting pretty addicted myself lately lol.
Gaunt

Postby Gaunt » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:50 pm

- :censored: double post -  :blush:
Gaunt

Postby Dundalk » Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:13 pm

Anyone got a link to a good poker sight?
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:40 pm

vcpoker is good. ladbrokes have a great poker site :D
bet365, coral, william hill, theres hundreds mate. look for special offersfreerolls to start off
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum