Last couple of weeks.... - For those intereste :d

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby kunilson » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:52 pm

ok. im sure at least one of you may have noticed i have not been here in what has been the most exciting 2 weeks for footbaLL for a very long time (from what little bits ive heard here and there)....

some of you may be like  ???  at the moment.....i mean something under a rock in the arctic would have heard some stories about the happenings of the premiership teams these 2 weeks, especially the greatest one (us, duh).

but theres one other place where even football is something not on the top of everyone's minds......Las Vegas.

!!!!!!!!!!!Now, hold on....before i go on...... SAturday the 8th of September is when my LFC obsession was put on hold. im going to go anal on all the details soon enough but......anyway....!!

--------------

1st week was a wedding for someone very close to me. that whole week it was wedding atmosphere central, MOST friends/old friends/family/old family managed to make it somehow. i just soaked it all up.....and the rest of that week is what  ill keep for myself.......

anyway, from the many people i ran into that first week. there was at least 1/3 who had a story about Vegas. i was told a million different stories that week. the minute i stepped out of the Las Vegas Airport. all that went out of the window.

17th September - 23rd September.

i came home at 11pm last night.

too much to say.

Final Thought - go! to! Vegas!!!! you will find every kind of person you can think of. do everything you want to do. realise how small a place this country is. (not that i didnt love the sight of it the minute i came back...)

P.s ...... i still managed to watch the Porto vs Liverpool match. :censored: :censored: referee.
oh and i ran into 2 singing mancs, we had a "sing-off". i out sang them easy. my yiddo mate can confirm this  :p

kunilson out  :buttrock 

more to come later.....
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby AB's Red Army » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:55 pm

Where can I find a web site that can translate this post for me?
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:34 am

AB's Red Army wrote:Where can I find a web site that can translate this post for me?

:laugh:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:44 am

easy - www.imaknobhead.com or if that one fails try www.thispostisaloadofpoo.co.uk
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:31 am

AB's Red Army wrote:Where can I find a web site that can translate this post for me?

Babel Fish.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:27 am

dont worry ill post english from now on, or try to.... :O
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:53 pm

kunilson dont change, you're a legend mate
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:40 pm

kunilson wrote:ok. im sure at least one of you may have noticed i have not been here in what has been the most exciting 2 weeks for footbaLL for a very long time (from what little bits ive heard here and there)....

some of you may be like  ???  at the moment.....i mean something under a rock in the arctic would have heard some stories about the happenings of the premiership teams these 2 weeks, especially the greatest one (us, duh).

but theres one other place where even football is something not on the top of everyone's minds......Las Vegas.

!!!!!!!!!!!Now, hold on....before i go on...... SAturday the 8th of September is when my LFC obsession was put on hold. im going to go anal on all the details soon enough but......anyway....!!

--------------

1st week was a wedding for someone very close to me. that whole week it was wedding atmosphere central, MOST friends/old friends/family/old family managed to make it somehow. i just soaked it all up.....and the rest of that week is what  ill keep for myself.......

anyway, from the many people i ran into that first week. there was at least 1/3 who had a story about Vegas. i was told a million different stories that week. the minute i stepped out of the Las Vegas Airport. all that went out of the window.

17th September - 23rd September.

i came home at 11pm last night.

too much to say.

Final Thought - go! to! Vegas!!!! you will find every kind of person you can think of. do everything you want to do. realise how small a place this country is. (not that i didnt love the sight of it the minute i came back...)

P.s ...... i still managed to watch the Porto vs Liverpool match. :censored: :censored: referee.
oh and i ran into 2 singing mancs, we had a "sing-off". i out sang them easy. my yiddo mate can confirm this  :p

kunilson out  :buttrock 

more to come later.....

are you smashed lad?
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:59 pm

Don't fancy Vegas, like a big Blackpool (will we actually beat them), people say more than two days and it does your head in, New York or Hawaii again for me in the future :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:16 pm

Don't listen to the 'people' Paul.. listen to me :) Vegas is a grt palce so much to do and see -do a 2 centre holiday then you can jet off to hawaii.. :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:19 pm

rating vegas like blackpool is like saying gerard and darren currie are one and the same...

vegas rocks
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:03 pm

Thing is I hate betting (I ALWAYS lose) and I hate loud bright places, I would have about 3000 panic attacks in the first night. :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:27 am

Vegas rocks.

It ain't good for you though. :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Return to General Chat Forum