My posting

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:40 am

Right now before I get accused of starting a slanging match on here, I just want to explain about my posting.

Scottbot labelled it as negative, yes some will see it that way, but the only thing I do on here is post realistically and optimistic it might not be but I tell it the way it is.
And I would be a season ticket holder but getting access to every Premiership game would be difficult with work commitments and I go to home games when I get the chance.

So now I have explained that, no doubt some will want to jump on the bandwagon and start a slanging match but dont do it in here because I will get the sh1t for it from the plastic mafia on here
82-1074641017

Postby supersub » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:51 am

Putting this here for general chatting purposes
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:51 am

supersub wrote:Putting this here for general chatting purposes

No worries
82-1074641017

Postby Scottbot » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:10 pm

You want the manager out Roberts, it's all very doom and gloom with you. Questions -  Why do you want the manager out? Who could have come in and done a better job? What mistakes has he made so far? Has he done anything right? What would you have done differently?

I would be impressed and surprised if you could take the neccessary time to answer the above questions. Maybe show us some quality? Share some of your views on what is wrong at the football club? back them up with an argument. :)
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:27 pm

Scottbot wrote:You want the manager out Roberts, it's all very doom and gloom with you. Questions -  Why do you want the manager out? Who could have come in and done a better job? What mistakes has he made so far? Has he done anything right? What would you have done differently?

I would be impressed and surprised if you could take the neccessary time to answer the above questions. Maybe show us some quality? Share some of your views on what is wrong at the football club? back them up with an argument. :)

Well Martin O'Neill would have been my first choice, I dont think Benitez is the right man for the job, Im not apologising for that as that is what I think and that isnt going to change.
With the exception of Morientes and Alonso the players he has signed dont look suited for English football, Carson looks a good buy but he is one for the future.
Some of Benitez tactical decisions at times have been baffling.
Other people may think differently and I respect their views just a shame some muppets on here take it the wrong way and go on the offensive.
Of course you are not one of those muppets because you understand I have every right to my opinion as does yourself
82-1074641017

Postby maximus » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:31 pm

Roberts wrote:
Scottbot wrote:You want the manager out Roberts, it's all very doom and gloom with you. Questions -  Why do you want the manager out? Who could have come in and done a better job? What mistakes has he made so far? Has he done anything right? What would you have done differently?

Well Martin O'Neill would have been my first choice, I dont think Benitez is the right man for the job, Im not apologising for that as that is what I think and that isnt going to change.
With the exception of Morientes and Alonso the players he has signed dont look suited for English football, Carson looks a good buy but he is one for the future.
Other people may think differently and I respect their views just a shame some muppets on here take it the wrong way and go on the offensive.
Of course you are not one of those muppets because you understand I have every right to my opinion as does yourself

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz  :sleepy:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:37 pm

maximus wrote:
Roberts wrote:

See thats what Im talking about jumped up little tw@ts like this guy :(
Now tell me I start the arguments on here
82-1074641017

Postby reddippydick » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:09 pm

Roberts has a radical view and it don't sit too well with the establishment, then why not discuss it with him. I can see both sides here :Oo:
reddippydick

Postby JBG » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:02 pm

Thats kind of confusing.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:54 pm

IS THAT WHO REDDIPPYDICK IS?

DO YOU EVER GIVE UP LAD?
jonnymac1979

Postby JBG » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:08 pm

Not necessarily, but it is kind of confusing.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:54 pm

:D

now our roberts has a point so lets try and stop these silly shenanigans for everyones sake!
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby maximus » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:01 pm

Roberts wrote:
maximus wrote:
Roberts wrote:

Its not a case of you starting arguments baby boy. But on this forum as I see it there are three types of poster:

1- Always post on LFC discussion, very rarely on general i.e Jim Morrison, Big Mick, Leon, Stu e.t.c.

2 - Always post on General vary rarely on LFC Discussion ie. YOU & suprisingly your counterpart Dom (although not a bad bloke considering he supports the dark side of the city!), and all the associated feckin alter egos ie Turdface, Kinda, cheesecakery e.t.c.

3 - Bit of both ie. CGGY, Woolly, Lee J, myself.

Now if someone who knew nothing about football or LFC   landed on this earth, and wanted to speak to someone about LFC/Football in general, in what order would you put the categories detailed above based on the aforementioned knowledge and wisdom.

I will tell you,

category 1 - Very knowledgable
category 3 - Not far behind
category 2 - Absolutely f*ckin clueless!!

Lets see what category you fall into......................yes thats right CATEGORY 2.

the fact is Roberts, you are and have been in the past, great at staring threads on sh1t, posting pictures of @rses and fryingpans e.t.c however you are way out of your league when you post about football and LFC.

Yes you are entitled to your opinion, however I think the general consensus of this forum is that your opinions on the above are rubbish!!! and have no substance or validity.
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:06 pm

maximus wrote:
Roberts wrote:
maximus wrote:
Roberts wrote:

Its not a case of you starting arguments baby boy. But on this forum as I see it there are three types of poster:

1- Always post on LFC discussion, very rarely on general i.e Jim Morrison, Big Mick, Leon, Stu e.t.c.

2 - Always post on General vary rarely on LFC Discussion ie. YOU & suprisingly your counterpart Dom (although not a bad bloke considering he supports the dark side of the city!), and all the associated feckin alter egos ie Turdface, Kinda, cheesecakery e.t.c.

3 - Bit of both ie. CGGY, Woolly, Lee J, myself.

Now if someone who knew nothing about football or LFC   landed on this earth, and wanted to speak to someone about LFC/Football in general, in what order would you put the categories detailed above based on the aforementioned knowledge and wisdom.

I will tell you,

category 1 - Very knowledgable
category 3 - Not far behind
category 2 - Absolutely f*ckin clueless!!

Lets see what category you fall into......................yes thats right CATEGORY 2.

the fact is Roberts, you are and have been in the past, great at staring threads on sh1t, posting pictures of @rses and fryingpans e.t.c however you are way out of your league when you post about football and LFC.

Yes you are entitled to your opinion, however I think the general consensus of this forum is that your opinions on the above are rubbish!!! and have no substance or validity.

You talk repetitive sh1t yourself, I am a bit of both poster who posts on both sections.
You are a sad, lonely boring repetitive little tw@t one of the same babies who was moaning I dont post enough about football, so spit your dummy out you tragic little sh1tbag :D
Heres something for you im sure youve earned it:
FRY YOUR A.RSE SH1THEAD :D
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:11 pm

No doubt Maximus Sh1ttus will come back with another sh1t response now :D
82-1074641017

Next

Return to General Chat Forum