My posting

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby maximus » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:12 pm

Roberts wrote:
maximus wrote:
Roberts wrote:
maximus wrote:
Roberts wrote:
Scottbot wrote:You want the manager out Roberts, it's all very doom and gloom with you. Questions -  Why do you want the manager out? Who could have come in and done a better job? What mistakes has he made so far? Has he done anything right? What would you have done differently?

I would be impressed and surprised if you could take the neccessary time to answer the above questions. Maybe show us some quality? Share some of your views on what is wrong at the football club? back them up with an argument. :)

Well Martin O'Neill would have been my first choice, I dont think Benitez is the right man for the job, Im not apologising for that as that is what I think and that isnt going to change.
With the exception of Morientes and Alonso the players he has signed dont look suited for English football, Carson looks a good buy but he is one for the future.
Some of Benitez tactical decisions at times have been baffling.
Other people may think differently and I respect their views just a shame some muppets on here take it the wrong way and go on the offensive.
Of course you are not one of those muppets because you understand I have every right to my opinion as does yourself

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz  :sleepy:

See thats what Im talking about jumped up little tw@ts like this guy :(
Now tell me I start the arguments on here

Its not a case of you starting arguments baby boy. But on this forum as I see it there are three types of poster:

1- Always post on LFC discussion, very rarely on general i.e Jim Morrison, Big Mick, Leon, Stu e.t.c.

2 - Always post on General vary rarely on LFC Discussion ie. YOU & suprisingly your counterpart Dom (although not a bad bloke considering he supports the dark side of the city!), and all the associated feckin alter egos ie Turdface, Kinda, cheesecakery e.t.c.

3 - Bit of both ie. CGGY, Woolly, Lee J, myself.

Now if someone who knew nothing about football or LFC   landed on this earth, and wanted to speak to someone about LFC/Football in general, in what order would you put the categories detailed above based on the aforementioned knowledge and wisdom.

I will tell you,

category 1 - Very knowledgable
category 3 - Not far behind
category 2 - Absolutely f*ckin clueless!!

Lets see what category you fall into......................yes thats right CATEGORY 2.

the fact is Roberts, you are and have been in the past, great at staring threads on sh1t, posting pictures of @rses and fryingpans e.t.c however you are way out of your league when you post about football and LFC.

Yes you are entitled to your opinion, however I think the general consensus of this forum is that your opinions on the above are rubbish!!! and have no substance or validity.

You talk repetitive sh1t yourself, I am a bit of both poster who posts on both sections.
You are a sad, lonely boring repetitive little tw@t one of the same babies who was moaning I dont post enough about football, so spit your dummy out you tragic little sh1tbag :D
Heres something for you im sure youve earned it:
FRY YOUR A.RSE SH1THEAD :D

Read the post carefully, (If you can read of course) before replying "VERY RARELY POSTS ON LFC DISCUSSION"

However nice to see you have found your niche again, ie.  pasting pictures of frying pans on this forum, stick to that and people MAY respect you for it TWIT!!
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:13 pm

maximus wrote:
Roberts wrote:
maximus wrote:
Roberts wrote:
maximus wrote:
Roberts wrote:
Scottbot wrote:You want the manager out Roberts, it's all very doom and gloom with you. Questions -  Why do you want the manager out? Who could have come in and done a better job? What mistakes has he made so far? Has he done anything right? What would you have done differently?

I would be impressed and surprised if you could take the neccessary time to answer the above questions. Maybe show us some quality? Share some of your views on what is wrong at the football club? back them up with an argument. :)

Well Martin O'Neill would have been my first choice, I dont think Benitez is the right man for the job, Im not apologising for that as that is what I think and that isnt going to change.
With the exception of Morientes and Alonso the players he has signed dont look suited for English football, Carson looks a good buy but he is one for the future.
Some of Benitez tactical decisions at times have been baffling.
Other people may think differently and I respect their views just a shame some muppets on here take it the wrong way and go on the offensive.
Of course you are not one of those muppets because you understand I have every right to my opinion as does yourself

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz  :sleepy:

See thats what Im talking about jumped up little tw@ts like this guy :(
Now tell me I start the arguments on here

Its not a case of you starting arguments baby boy. But on this forum as I see it there are three types of poster:

1- Always post on LFC discussion, very rarely on general i.e Jim Morrison, Big Mick, Leon, Stu e.t.c.

2 - Always post on General vary rarely on LFC Discussion ie. YOU & suprisingly your counterpart Dom (although not a bad bloke considering he supports the dark side of the city!), and all the associated feckin alter egos ie Turdface, Kinda, cheesecakery e.t.c.

3 - Bit of both ie. CGGY, Woolly, Lee J, myself.

Now if someone who knew nothing about football or LFC   landed on this earth, and wanted to speak to someone about LFC/Football in general, in what order would you put the categories detailed above based on the aforementioned knowledge and wisdom.

I will tell you,

category 1 - Very knowledgable
category 3 - Not far behind
category 2 - Absolutely f*ckin clueless!!

Lets see what category you fall into......................yes thats right CATEGORY 2.

the fact is Roberts, you are and have been in the past, great at staring threads on sh1t, posting pictures of @rses and fryingpans e.t.c however you are way out of your league when you post about football and LFC.

Yes you are entitled to your opinion, however I think the general consensus of this forum is that your opinions on the above are rubbish!!! and have no substance or validity.

You talk repetitive sh1t yourself, I am a bit of both poster who posts on both sections.
You are a sad, lonely boring repetitive little tw@t one of the same babies who was moaning I dont post enough about football, so spit your dummy out you tragic little sh1tbag :D
Heres something for you im sure youve earned it:
FRY YOUR A.RSE SH1THEAD :D

Read the post carefully, (If you can read of course) before replying "VERY RARELY POSTS ON LFC DISCUSSION"

However nice to see you have found your niche again, ie.  pasting pictures of frying pans on this forum, stick to that and people MAY respect you for it TWIT!!

Better being a twit than a sad tw@t like you Maximus Sh1ttus :D
82-1074641017

Postby maximus » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:16 pm

Thats it you are getting the hang of it, childish banter, suits you   :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:16 pm

maximus wrote:Thats it you are getting the hang of it, childish banter, suits you   :D

Yeah you must know the lingo by now you talk enough sh1t :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:28 pm

Roberts you wouldn't be in such a sh1t hole if you could stop posting pictures and start posting good arguements.

I argued you for two days and I've learned that you're extremely stubborn, no offence.

Martin O' Neal is a nobody in my opinion. What success has he had that makes him good enough for Liverpool FC? Winning one of the worst leagues on the planet?

Benitez out smarted Barca and Madrid, two very rich clubs in Europe. He hardly had any good funds in Valencia but he pulled it off, not once but twice.

You saw that Mourinho is leading Chelsea to glory and that Rafa at the moment isn't, so you've come here and p1ssed on a man who has taken a huge task. The difference between Mourinho and Benitez is that Mourinho has the funds on his palm and Rafa doesn't.

Mourinho can purchase any player he wants and can create a successfull team over night. Without a lot of money you can't do it instantly. It took time in Spain and it will take time here for Rafa.

Outrageous tactics? His tactics against Arsenal weren't good. He's not perfect but this is his first season and in the process he has made look Wenger like the fool he is with players like Mellor.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:29 pm

I have posted good arguments, I wouldnt call a couple of babies on here arguing with me a sh1t hole they are nothing but braindead idiots to me.
Ill admit im stubborn but you have to be to get by not just in life but especially on here :D
82-1074641017

Postby anfieldadorer » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:33 pm

Jeez, AB, don't start the world war again!
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:33 pm

Roberts wrote:I have posted good arguments, I wouldnt call a couple of babies on here arguing with me a sh1t hole they are nothing but braindead idiots to me.
Ill admit im stubborn but you have to be to get by not just in life but especially on here :D

I disagree. You got your hopes up too soon with Rafa, you thought that it would be success over night. It doesn't work like that, not in the real world. In Champ Manager yes.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:35 pm

A.B. wrote:
Roberts wrote:I have posted good arguments, I wouldnt call a couple of babies on here arguing with me a sh1t hole they are nothing but braindead idiots to me.

I disagree. You got your hopes up too soon with Rafa, you thought that it would be success over night. It doesn't work like that, not in the real world. In Champ Manager yes.

I wasnt expecting success with Rafa overnight my argument is that we are falling further down than last season.
We need to finish 4th at the very least this season, at the start of the season I would have expected 4th or 3rd place which we should be easily able to manage with our team
As for the other b1tches on the forum who want to have a pop at that let them, we arent Southampton ffs
82-1074641017

Postby anfieldadorer » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:37 pm

anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:41 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:Image

82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:43 pm

Roberts wrote:
A.B. wrote:

I wasnt expecting success with Rafa overnight my argument is that we are falling further down than last season.
We need to finish 4th at the very least this season, at the start of the season I would have expected 4th or 3rd place which we should be easily able to manage with our team
As for the other b1tches on the forum who want to have a pop at that let them, we arent Southampton ffs

You said once earlier this season that if refs were better we would had been third place, did you not?

As a matter of fact, poor decisions have cost us a total of 13 points.

Apply that with our injuries, any other Premiership side[yes even Chelsea,Man Utd] would be on their knees with 16 players injured. Arsenal are bitching about having Campbell injured................

You for one did not take the account of what could happen in Rafa's first season. Just because we have a new manager doesn't mean that our problems with underperforming players like Biscan are solved.

We still need a class defender, we need another central midfielder and a good winger. Thats 3 players away from being able to really challenge for the title.

We've hardly played as a team in these rescent years, pass the ball to Gerrard or Owen and hope for a miracle. You play as a team because footie is a team game.

Rafa wants to bring the right mentality to the players, the right confidence and self belief players in Chelsea have at the moment, the confidence and belief Arsenal had last year. The team work that can lead to players knowing one another like the back of their hands like Arsenal last season and earlier this season.

You don't get much done playing as individuals and we will need more performances like last night as we are inconsistant. Benitez doesn't have a magic wand nor a crystal ball that can heal our problems in a short period of time.

You thought "We got a new manager and if we do this and that we will finish in the top three,etc...." but you did not think about  the bad things that could happen to us that have happen to us this season and have effected us like never before.

That's where your problem lies, not being able to see both sides of the story.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:46 pm

A.B. wrote:
Roberts wrote:
A.B. wrote:

You said once earlier this season that if refs were better we would had been third place, did you not?

As a matter of fact, poor decisions have cost us a total of 13 points.

Apply that with our injuries, any other Premiership side[yes even Chelsea,Man Utd] would be on their knees with 16 players injured. Arsenal are bitching about having Campbell injured................

You for one did not take the account of what could happen in Rafa's first season. Just because we have a new manager doesn't mean that our problems with underperforming players like Biscan are solved.

We still need a class defender, we need another central midfielder and a good winger. Thats 3 players away from being able to really challenge for the title.

We've hardly played as a team in these rescent years, pass the ball to Gerrard or Owen and hope for a miracle. You play as a team because footie is a team game.

Rafa wants to bring the right mentality to the players, the right confidence and self belief players in Chelsea have at the moment, the confidence and belief Arsenal had last year. The team work that can lead to players knowing one another like the back of their hands like Arsenal last season and earlier this season.

You don't get much done playing as individuals and we will need more performances like last night as we are inconsistant. Benitez doesn't have a magic wand nor a crystal ball that can heal our problems in a short period of time.

You thought "We got a new manager and if we do this and that we will finish in the top three,etc...." but you did not think about  the bad things that could happen to us that have happen to us this season and have effected us like never before.

That's where your problem lies, not being able to see both sides of the story.

A improvement on last season was all I expected not to win the league in his first season.
Are we going to improve from last season, I cant see it we are in even more of a mess than we were under Houllier at the present time.
And the club are always crying poverty saying we cant afford the big names, can you see that changing if we dont get into the Champions League this season?
As I said if the club finishes 4th give him more time, if they dont well bring someone else in.
Thats my opinion, whoever doesnt like what I post can go and Fry their ar5es
82-1074641017

Postby taff » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:48 pm

Agree AB but not with injuries and ref decisions thats applicable to all.

If Everton had more money they'd have Graverson and Rooney etc.  These things are part of the game and we do not hide behind them as you could easily take points off us for the same reasons
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:52 pm

But our club does have money thats the problem, im not going into another debate on this one though lets just stick with this
82-1074641017

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum