Maddy mccann, - Is it just me?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby damjan193 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:12 pm

I never understood why this particular case got so much media attention. Things like this happen all the time and they never get nearly as much attention as this one.

Anyway, I believe that the girl is dead, unfortunately, and has been for some time.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Well I'm not sure it actually does happen "all the time"

I don't think the problem is this case getting too much attention it's others not getting enough.

Anytime a child is missing there should be massive attention - certainly a lot more than the celeb ***** which fills the headlines

And I think the little girl is alive somewhere and as cold as Kate McCann seems I don't think the parents had anything to do with it
Benny The Noon

Postby damjan193 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:34 am

Benny The Noon » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:35 pm wrote:Well I'm not sure it actually does happen "all the time"

I don't think the problem is this case getting too much attention it's others not getting enough.

Anytime a child is missing there should be massive attention - certainly a lot more than the celeb ***** which fills the headlines

And I think the little girl is alive somewhere and as cold as Kate McCann seems I don't think the parents had anything to do with it

It does happen all the time Benny. I wasn't talking only about the UK of course, I meant world wide. It happens very often and I don't remember the last time a case like this got so much international media attention.

Don't get me wrong, I don't see it as a problem. It just got me a bit confused, why this particular case?
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:43 am

Something doesn't sit right with me with the attitude of parents and accidental killing/cover up could the reason though could just be  parental guilt .

It certainly will be grist for mill for journos and conspiracy theory's for a long time to come I expect.
Events like the recent blonde girl being found in Gypsy camp in Greece will only keep the fire burning

Not sure we will ever know the full truth unless some one cracks
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC1990 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:31 am

If they expect me to believe it was kidknapp why the bloody heel would someone kidknapp a 3 year old is appose to a baby.

In the apartment there was 2 babys 1 boy 1 girl and maddie a 3 year old girl. If you are to kidnapp one for people trafficing etc then why wouldnt you take the baby who cant talk and would forget there parents quicker

Seems very strange

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:17 am

StuYesThatStu » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:59 pm wrote:Without knowing the full facts my guess as to what happened is they've dosed the child up so she'll sleep. Came back to check on her and realised they've gave her an overdose.

They've then disposed of the body.

I think it was an accidental killing and they've moved the evidence so they don't get sent to jail.

Of course I could be completely wrong.... but something doesn't sit right for me.

That is quite believable and I thought the same myself before. 
But I changed my opinion since as they could have gotten away scott free by now.  Why keep her name out there and push to keep the case going if they were guilty.

Its a really strange case though.  How could a child go missing like that with so little evidence if the parents really were checking on her every 30 minutes or so. 

The abductor would have had to have gotten a bit lucky with his timing or it was planned carefully. 
Still wouldnt rule out one or both parents being involved or maybe one of their friends.  Its baffling.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:52 pm

jacdaniel » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:17 am wrote:
StuYesThatStu » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:59 pm wrote:Without knowing the full facts my guess as to what happened is they've dosed the child up so she'll sleep. Came back to check on her and realised they've gave her an overdose.

They've then disposed of the body.

I think it was an accidental killing and they've moved the evidence so they don't get sent to jail.

Of course I could be completely wrong.... but something doesn't sit right for me.

That is quite believable and I thought the same myself before. 
But I changed my opinion since as they could have gotten away scott free by now.  Why keep her name out there and push to keep the case going if they were guilty.

Its a really strange case though.  How could a child go missing like that with so little evidence if the parents really were checking on her every 30 minutes or so. 

The abductor would have had to have gotten a bit lucky with his timing or it was planned carefully. 
Still wouldnt rule out one or both parents being involved or maybe one of their friends.  Its baffling.

I just think its still out there to save face.

It is very strange though. I mean, for their to be next to zero evidence?

Unfortunately the only people who'll ever know the truth whether its genuine or not is the McCann's themselves.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:59 pm

The problem is if the McCanns had something to do with it where did the body go and when did they get rid of it. The timescales make it very hard for them to get rid of any body
Benny The Noon

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:05 am

Benny The Noon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:59 pm wrote:The problem is if the McCanns had something to do with it where did the body go and when did they get rid of it. The timescales make it very hard for them to get rid of any body

Sounds like words from a previous criminal  :;):

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby babu » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:15 am

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:55 pm

I really never liked the smell of the 'official' story. The parents have always seemed demi-psychopathic in interviews.

Too ready to blame everyone else, except their own hedonistic stupidity - I have never seen a shred of remorse from two supposedly intelligent people who leave three small children in an unlocked hotel room while they go out for a jolly meal and drink-up with their mates. Self-pity, yes, but remorse? No.

Who answers "No comment" to police questions when they are trying to find her lost child? Kate McCann.

Interesting case, and I'll eat my suspicions with Mad Dog Sauce on if anyone other than the McCanns are responsible. It just won't lie down though. We need Columbo and Frank Cannon back on duty.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:58 pm

RedSi35 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:55 pm wrote:I really never liked the smell of the 'official' story. The parents have always seemed demi-psychopathic in interviews.

Too ready to blame everyone else, except their own hedonistic stupidity - I have never seen a shred of remorse from two supposedly intelligent people who leave three small children in an unlocked hotel room while they go out for a jolly meal and drink-up with their mates. Self-pity, yes, but remorse? No.

Who answers "No comment" to police questions when they are trying to find her lost child? Kate McCann.

Interesting case, and I'll eat my suspicions with Mad Dog Sauce on if anyone other than the McCanns are responsible. It just won't lie down though. We need Columbo and Frank Cannon back on duty.

I had a closer look at this before reading up on it and makes for staggering reading.

Its so confusing and contradicting and if you believe the McCann's are guilty of doing that to their child you're throwing a hell of an accusation at someone without much evidence.

But as many have said, its a really strange case.

Glad its been re-opened to be honest although I am sceptical that we'll ever know the truth.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:23 pm

I'm wondering how many of the people in here that question the McCann's possible involvement have children of their own ?

For f'ucks sake if you are a parent you can imagine the pain the McCann's must be going through when they see some of the stuff that's aimed at them.

A Fu*king football site and people imo obviously without children of their own suggesting the parents may have been complicit in their child's disappearance.

Makes me f'ucking sick  :veryangry

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Greavesie » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:57 pm

woof woof ! » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:23 pm wrote:I'm wondering how many of the people in here that question the McCann's possible involvement have children of their own ?

For f'ucks sake if you are a parent you can imagine the pain the McCann's must be going through when they see some of the stuff that's aimed at them.

A Fu*king football site and people imo obviously without children of their own suggesting the parents may have been complicit in their child's disappearance.

Makes me f'ucking sick  :veryangry

I wouldn't go that far, I don't its beyond the realms that the McCann's could have known something about the kid's disappearance. I'm not convinced either way, there's only two people who know what they did, but what I do know is that I've read loads of cases about child neglect and harm from parents towwards their own children. I wouldn't disregard the possibilities quite so quickly, though the latest breakthoughs appear to clear the McCann's of accusations they are getting. I just hope that the truth is revealed and everyone affected by this find their peace
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:01 pm

But parents have been involved in their own child's disappearance before Woof

Remember that little girl that was found under her Uncles bed - wasn't the mum involved in the whole scheme.

If no other parent in the world had ever been involved in their child going missing then I yes it would be very wrong but until the girl is found there will always be a suspicion of doubt in regards the parents - the whole thing stinks up the place.

I think they are guilty - guilty of neglect which caused their child to go missing. Their actions that night ( and the nights previously ) put that little girl in danger - and I can't understand why they haven't been charged or investigated by the child services. If that was chav and chavette from Essex - they would have been charged I believe
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum