LOST - (SEASON 5) SPOILERS WITHIN...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:32 pm

Kool, so is there a 'Sport Hurts' section??  This is extremely important :laugh:   :D
76-1115222408

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:03 pm

For those that are hooked already and can't wait for the next episode ,there are loads of "Lost" sites out there that give you each episodes story line without blunting your desire to watch them . For example xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wwww   dan dan dah !!!!!.

:D
Last edited by JBG on Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:07 pm

Bold dog!

Seriously, no spoilers, not even vague canine ones.  :veryangry
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:09 pm

:D
Who are "the Others " ?

:D  :D  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:12 pm

Oi El Klinko ,stop editing my posts  :angry: Unless of course you  plan to keep me under 24 hour surviellance your just wasting your time . :D  :D  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:14 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Oi El Klinko ,stop editing my posts  :angry: Unless of course you  plan to keep me under 24 hour surviellance your just wasting your time . :D

I'll follow you to the ends of the earth if I have to, you flea bitten mut!  :angry:

No spoliers dog, or this thread gets pulled.

PS: Are you John Locke in Lost?  :p
Last edited by JBG on Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:17 pm

Are you Hurley ? :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:19 pm

John Locke's character is by far the coolest of the Lost crew, although he doesn't really come into the story until after 3 or 4 episodes. There is a massive twist in his character.

The reason I ask is because his story reminds me of some of the stuff you have posted about yourself on here! :p
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:20 pm

Worry not El Klinko I won't give the game away , btw have you read any of the plots for each episode ?

The dvd of the entire first series is about to go on sale in the USA .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:25 pm

JBG wrote:John Locke's character is by far the coolest of the Lost crew, although he doesn't really come into the story until after 3 or 4 episodes. There is a massive twist in his character.

The reason I ask is because his story reminds me of some of the stuff you have posted about yourself on here! :p

What ? dyer mean he once won "best in show" at Krufts ?   :D

Think I have an idea where your coming from JBG , the guys been in a "jungle" before.   sssh  .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:38 pm

I just wonder how so many good looking people ended up on the same flight. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:58 pm

:laugh:
Well ,they're mainly from Hollywood ,if they'd been a charter flight from Salford ,no doubt things would have looked very different . :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:44 pm

All I'll say is that any program which brings in giant man eating polar bears in the middle of the Pacific on a tropical Island gotta be worth watching!!!  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:08 pm

JBG wrote:I just want to bring to the attention of UK members that a brilliant new TV series starting on Channel 4 on Wednesday night.

Its called "Lost" and Irish tv network, RTE2 has been showing it a while. The first series has also finished in America.

I'm not a big TV fan, and have never gotten into Six Feet Under, 24, West Wing etc. However, "Lost" has me hooked and its probably the best show on tv.

The premise is that an aircraft goes down somewhere in the South Pacific and the survivors are stranded on a mysterious island. Its very much like a modern telling of the Lord of the Flies as all of the survivors have their own personalities and groups and cliques develop on the island which invariably lead to conflict.

The hook is that all does not seem to be what its seems with the island, and without revealing too much, there is a Twin Peeks style wierdness to it all. You never really know what is going on. Bizzare stuff happen, and you are dying to find out what or who exactly is lurking in the jungle, but like great films like Jaws, the show only gives you glimpses of its mystery. It can be very frustrating as each episode raises more questions than answers, but believe me, its compelling viewing.

Another string to its bow is that each character has his or her own story, and they all have led strange lives. The show gives a couple of flashbacks into the lives of each character, but again, never truly explains all of the characters' motives.

Its a brilliant show and if people perserve with it, it is hugely entertaining.

If anyone has seen the Irish or American runs of the show PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL THE PLOT TWISTS, AS IT WILL SPOIL IT FOR EVERYBODY!

I think its on over here too, but not sure when.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:23 pm

stmichael wrote:I just wonder how so many good looking people ended up on the same flight. :D

I read a review of Lost and it did say "Its funny how all the survivors happened to be sitting in Beauty Class on the plane!!"
Garymac
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum