LOST - (SEASON 5) SPOILERS WITHIN...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby laza » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:18 am

Yeah nearly finishing here in Oz, and the mystery is.............. :D
Last edited by laza on Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:39 am

Have you looked behind the fridge? Whenever you lose something it's almost always there.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:47 pm

Good shout JBG, this series is quality......just about to watch the third episode on E4!!  However, there are 25 b.loody episodes, I went to try and d/load it, but it is 8gig and I only have a lappie, so cant be wasting so much space!!!  Oh well I will have to watch it on TV instead of in my own time from my computer.

But yea, its looking good so far!!!
76-1115222408

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:51 pm

Don't believe it, I fu*king forgot about it.

I'll get it from the interweb tonight and watch it tomorrow.
jonnymac1979

Postby Garymac » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:54 pm

Yeah good episode that second one leaves it right on the edge for the next one, not gonna watch it on E4 though cos its the same episode they will show next week on C4, looks like its gonna be a quality programme, made up though cos Nip/Tuck is on in half an Hour, double episode until one in the mornin so plenty of coffee on the go me thinks to keep me going.......On the subject of yankee doodle programmes from the states did anyone watch desperate housewives, i watched it for a perv and got completly hooked!!!!!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:03 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Don't believe it, I fu*king forgot about it.

I'll get it from the interweb tonight and watch it tomorrow.

http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=311187&query=lost+

Johnny (and anyone else that needs it!) the link above is to d/load LOST.........It is to d/load the WHOLE series, however you can just choose what episodes you want to d/load!!!

Heres what to do:
*Go to the link above

*If you dont already have it d/load (and install) BITLORD, you can get it on the page above (the link to d/load bitlord is under where it says 'DOWNLOAD TORRENT').

*Once d/load and installed Bitlord, go back to the page and click the d/load icon.

*Click OPEN and then it will automatically open bitlord for you with the details of the file you want to d/load and where it will be saved etc;

*You will see at the bottom all the files in the package and you can unmark the ones you dont want - ie; just leave series 1 & 2 with the green tick.

Just tryna help out!!!

:)
76-1115222408

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:07 pm

Good stuff, I only need one episode at a time though, the PC I'm on only has an 80GB hard drive and it haven't got a DVD burner.
jonnymac1979

Postby JBG » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:07 pm

Just caught the second half of the pilot episode on C4 tonight.

I had already seen this a few months ago on another network.

Its actually one show which will hold up to repeated viewing on DVD as it makes more sense watching it a second time.

My only gripe is that C4 actually cut some of the blood and guts out of it.  :veryangry The end scene in the pilot episode is cut, showing no blood.  :veryangry
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dalglish » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:17 pm

Hi JBG. Just finished watching "Lost" after your reccommendation and it does look like it's a decent show but what the feck is going on !!!!!! :D  The plot twists and turns more than a epileptic belly dancer :D

Classic touch though with the "theres' something in the woods plot line" :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:18 pm

Ahhh fuck, I'd better stop reading this thread. :angry:
jonnymac1979

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:19 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Good stuff, I only need one episode at a time though, the PC I'm on only has an 80GB hard drive and it haven't got a DVD burner.

80G, mine is only 40G (laptop!!), but yea you can d/load any episode you want, either one at a time or the whole lot!!
Just remember to untick all the boxes apart from the episode you actually want - I think its about 350mb (roughly, give or take!).
BTW I aint got a burner either, otherwise I would be d/loading this series and selling it along with a heap of other stuff!!

BTW the link is to Torrentspy and you can get just about anything, FFS they even have Premiership years on there!
Just search for what you want or go to the directory and go by section ie; Movies/TV etc etc;

I even saw that there was a d/load for EVERY series (16 of them) of the Simpsons. It was a hefty 37G though!!!  Just showing an example of what you can actually get off there!!

And finally anybody that needs a cover for an album/movie etc; go to the link below and you should find it there!!!

http://www.cdcovers.cc/

Glad to be a help mate!!!

:cool:
76-1115222408

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:26 pm

I've got Torrentspy in my links toolbar for easy access.  Got the Soccer AM DVD over the weekend, and the Kate Winslet Extras episode because I forgot to tape it last week.

Soccer AM DVD is class!!!  If you've got it, check out the cab driver who's a Spurs fan, it's 35 minutes into the DVD, I can't stop laughing at him!!!

He's loves Spurs and he's like "Tell you what mate (enthusiastic as you like!!!), I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2011, (singing now....) Cause it's lucky for Spurs when the year ends in 1......."

I bet that Tottenham fans are really like that, saying to each other "Just you wait until 2011, we'll fu*king kill everyone then!!!" :D :laugh: :D :laugh: :D
jonnymac1979

Postby JBG » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:27 pm

Again, no plot spoilers please or I'll take this thread out the back, line it up against a wall, put a bindfold on it, offer it a cigerette and shoot it!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:30 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I've got Torrentspy in my links toolbar for easy access.  Got the Soccer AM DVD over the weekend, and the Kate Winslet Extras episode because I forgot to tape it last week.

Soccer AM DVD is class!!!  If you've got it, check out the cab driver who's a Spurs fan, it's 35 minutes into the DVD, I can't stop laughing at him!!!

He's loves Spurs and he's like "Tell you what mate (enthusiastic as you like!!!), I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2011, (singing now....) Cause it's lucky for Spurs when the year ends in 1......."

I bet that Tottenham fans are really like that, saying to each other "Just you wait until 2011, we'll fu*king kill everyone then!!!" :D :laugh: :D :laugh: :D

Yea i saw that SoccerAM torrent on the 'TV-Soccer' section, so I take it it is worth d.loading then??

Does it have the skill section?? and my favourite part - 'Sport Hurts'??

Think I'm gonna get it tonight if you say its worth it!!!

Whats the total length of it??

BTW the 'one night in may' thing was on there too, but there was only like 2 seeds and 10 leeches, so I didnt bother, might try and look for it now actually see if it has more sources now!!!
76-1115222408

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:31 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Whats the total length of it??

It's only an hour long, about 800MB.
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum