Lairs and theives - Scum.......

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:04 am

Hi people. Sorry I have not been on much in the last to weeks but things have been pretty hectic at home. Two weeks a go the Doe took my car off the road and my partner Billy and I could'nt work. Over the weeks things just went from bad to worse until yesterday my flat was broken into.......
And it was broken into by a neighbour who happens to be 8 months pregnant!!! We have never taken very much to do with her as shes trouble, but on Friday night she was being friendly and I spoke back to her. She called to the flat yesterday as I was getting ready to take my car to the mot centre to get my plates back. She spun a yarn that the dhss had not put her money in the bank and that she had no gas or electric and could I lend her money. I would never see anyone without things like that, so I gave her a tenner and a glass of water that she had asked for. So she starts to chat to me like we're old mates and i had to keep saying to her that I'm going out, but how was I supposed to know that she was casing the flat.
Anyway I went on to get the car passed and then had to pick up my plates then pick up Billy who was in his mates. I would have been out for 2 hours max. He went on up while I locked up the car. Thats when we noticed the door. It had been kicked in and she had tried to fix it again. She was so good that we thought nothing had been taken. But we rang the police anyway because at that stage we did not know it was her. Then the fella next door came over and told us that she had tried to kick his door in the other night. so to cut a long story shut we found out it was here as she boosted to her mates. She ended up getting £100 in cash and we got our credit card details. She used Billys to top up her phone, but she had wrote the numbers to mine down wrong. We have had to cancel them. She did all this just to get drugs..... Later on i went into my hand bag only to find that she had stolen a bracelet and necklace that Billy bought me for our 1st christmas. I dont care about the money, but the jewlery is a different matter. I sat and cried for hours.
Anyway my point is... What would you do if the same thing happened to you? Or if it has happened what did you do?
I now feel like a prisoner in my own home. I have 2 new locks on the front door. My home is dirty and no matter how much i clean it, its still dirty. I dont know what rooms she was in. Was she in any of our drawers, wardrobes etc. I now want to move............
But We are going all the way with this. To me thieves and lairs are the scum of the earth and they deserve everything they get.......... even if they are pregnant.
Any veiws??
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:07 am

court is the only answer kazza

i feel sorry for you, and what has happened.

it will be a steep learning curve for you both. Look after number one, if you know what i mean
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:13 am

That story reminds me of old saying

No good deed goes unpunished

Keep your chin up Kaz

Im big believer in karma so what goes around comes around
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:31 am

Sorry to hear that Kazza, hopefully you can work this out and be happy.

This happens, just keep your head up and go to court like judge said.

I know mate that had been in a similar experience(well he was mugged)
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:32 am

I know what you mean Judge. But I have always been the sort of person who would give you my last pound if you needed it. But now i have to change they way i am because someone thought they had the right to come into my home and take what they wanted. I have lived on my own from I was 16 and nothing like this has ever happened to me......
But it is going to court.
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:39 am

outside of the deaths of friends and family, its the worst feeling i've ever had, kazza. the people who break into other people's homes are absolute scum.

when i lived on gambier terrace in the city centre my flat was cleaned out while i was at the funeral of one of my best mates. it was the smackheads downstairs who did it and who showed so much concern when i came home and saw what had happened. and there was me, so broken because of the funeral and so headfukked because of the break in, answering their questions about how much the stuff was worth so they could go and get a good price for it. (although i'm sure my 2 computers, video, tv, stereo, 200 cds and albums, samplers, mixers, printer etc etc etc all went for feck all in the end - enough for a bag or three i suppose).

and the worst thing is when you still see the people around and you know there's nothing you can do. i gave one of the fellas a smack but got so much more grief for the next weeks of other people in their little tribe it was more trouble than it was worth.

you just have to pick yourself up again kazza and remind yourself that you are a thousand times the person these low lives are. even the most treasured possessions are only things at the end of the day and are nothing compared to your memories, your feelings and your family. you'll feel ok about your home again soon enough. move some furniture around a bit, put on some loud music and do a bit of a clean and you're well on your way.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:41 am

kazza 1 wrote:I know what you mean Judge. But I have always been the sort of person who would give you my last pound if you needed it. But now i have to change they way i am because someone thought they had the right to come into my home and take what they wanted. I have lived on my own from I was 16 and nothing like this has ever happened to me......
But it is going to court.

I also believed that i would give a penny to person who really needs, but then i saw alot of things that changed the way i deal with beggars and others.

Very good choice, take this to court and put her in jail(even though she is 8 month pregnant she deserves to be punished)
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:51 am

I used to live in a gaff where my neighbours were wrong'uns and I was always paranoid that they would try and break into my gaff when I was out etc...

When they finally left after not paying their rent for a while, they had damaged the locks on the door so the landlord couldn't even get in after they had gone.  So I helped him get in one day, we smashed the door in.  Wasn't there needles and cotton wool hidden around the gaff?  They were a noisy bunch of bastards as well.  The whole room and house would shake sometimes when you were trying to get some sleep.  In one of the rooms we found a weightlifting bar.  Just what they'd probably need to get the veins pumping before they dropped it on the floor which would cause my flat to shake.  I was nearly physically sick.  I nearly am now as I type this just thinking about it.

I don't care if I'm tarring these people with the wrong brush, they never ever did break into my flat but I was right not to trust them wasn't I?  Just dirty drug using scumbags.  If I'm in a simuilar situation again, I will trust my instincts again.  I had my old car broken into twice and the same window kept getting smashed on it.  It made me absolutely irate.  I'm not saying it was them, why would it be?  But I don't live there anymore now though.

I'm sorry to hear of your tale Kazza, just trust you instincts and suspicions next time and don't let yourself be conned by a smackhead because they would even steal off their parents.  They will certainly have no qualms about stealing from an innocent neighbour.  Just give them a wide berth.
jonnymac1979

Postby Rimetto » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:59 am

Take it all the way she is scum and needs to be locked away.

But don't hold out much faith in the system. She'll probably get Community service and nothing more.
Rimetto
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm

kazza 1 wrote:I know what you mean Judge. But I have always been the sort of person who would give you my last pound if you needed it.

can i have that pound then  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:44 pm

Kazza your doing exactly the right thing , they are the scum of the earth and need to be locked away. You work hard for what you get and these dirtbags think they can just take it. You and billy have got each other and you will move on i promise you that. Good luck and all the best. Don't let the f@ckers win.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:47 pm

an eye for an eye kazza, kick the b1tch down the stairs and the kick her in the stomach as i guarentee the courts will not leave you feeling satisfied
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:03 pm

I feel sorry for the kid this woman is going to have. It'll probably turn out to be a scumbag just like it's mother through no fault of it's own. Hopefully she puts it up for adoption, and it grows up in a good family environment. The woman sounds like a scumbag though and will probably abandon it - poor poor kid.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:22 pm

really sorry to hear about that Kazza 1.  Difficult to know what to suggest really.  If it was me, i'd be tempted to kick her door in and get my stuff back, but that wouldn't help matters, would it.  Get the Police involved and see if they can get your gear back...its the only thing you can do really.  My brother is a copper and he has said before about how people change once they get heavily into drugs.  They just don't care, they will rob their own grandmother if it means getting another 'hit'.  Its the unborn child i feel really sorry for.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:23 pm

That's awful. :angry:
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum