Sorry to everyone - That scum paper

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby matrix » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:48 am

this post is for every member on this site...i just want to say sorry for posting something...it was last week after an office party i came back to my crib and i posted a few lines from that shi.te paper the su#   even after god knows how many drinks i should have known better  i cant even remember reading were the source came from...i started this topic because i feel strongly about this matter.

yours faithfully    matrix...

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:59 am

Understandable mistake Matrix given the ciopious amount of drink consumed.

I'm sure you quoted from the Net not realising it was from the S*N as I'm sure like any self respecting LFC fan you didn't read it from their rag directly ???

We have all maybe posted stuff we regret later, apparrently thats what the "edit" function is for :D

Apparrently you can go back and edit stuff you have posted the previous night etc..... Woolyback's always doing it !! :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:06 am

thanks dalglish... the source i think came from the gossip collum ceefax 338, ive allready done the edit cheers dalglish...

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:14 am

I wasn't even aware of the "edit" function until Woolyback was telling me about it but then again me being perfect I wouldn't need a facility like editting ! :D

Got me thinking of an idea for a thread where members could confes their biggest botch ups on here, should keep Woolyback busy for a while ! :D

When you look at the way T.James has been mercilessly ridiculed for his faux paux regarding Blackpoll/Blackburn it's probably bess not to come on here in either in a confused mood or after having drank an excess of alchaol ! :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:03 am

Dalglish wrote:I wasn't even aware of the "edit" function until Woolyback was telling me about it but then again me being perfect I wouldn't need a facility like editting ! :D

Got me thinking of an idea for a thread where members could confes their biggest botch ups on here, should keep Woolyback busy for a while ! :D

When you look at the way T.James has been mercilessly ridiculed for his faux paux regarding Blackpoll/Blackburn it's probably bess not to come on here in either in a confused mood or after having drank an excess of alchaol ! :p

dalglish you just about as perfect as America's Football team :p  :D
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:34 pm

Dalglish wrote:but then again me being perfect I wouldn't need a facility like editting ! :D

Editing you mean?

The irony  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum