Jonny1979......stop the spam - Your the only one who can help!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby maximus » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:56 pm

F.uck me, at last people will see what the 'Return of The Judge' really stands for.

Why the return Judge? I wonder why you left in the first place? I for one have had a gutful of you over the past year since I joined this forum, and I for on am glad you have been 'outted' for what you really stand for.

:angry:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:58 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I think we can combat it ourselves by starting some decent topics when our season starts which is tonight basicly and let the rubbish dissapear into obscurity.

Well said CGGY.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Garymac » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:12 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:We're on it Gary.  We can't be on here all the time but I want to make this a better place.  It pi$$es me off that there are actually a few people trying, who will post a decent response to a thread, spend a few minutes on it, NO TEXT SPEAK and laid out so it encourages some kind of response.

And then you get a fuc*ing answer like "I agree", or "Good post" or :D  or :p  .

Starting to pi$$ us off.  We have to be impartial on here but I can tell you now, we are getting very pi$$ed off and right now on here I'm fed up with sorting the sh!t out because other people can't take responsibility for what they post.  I have a fuc*ing job to do in real life as well, and I like to have a very active social life, but when I come on here lately, it's purely to sort sh!t out.  Not to enjoy it.

Things have got to change.

Cheers Jonny, it was just a plea of desperation after some of those topics yesterday, im sure it will all die down once the season starts. The ones what really get me who start topics like "who should we sign" and then dont add a poll or an opinion they just write "what do you think???" And this was by now means a go at the forum cos 99% of the time it is spot and u lot know u do a grand job.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:20 pm

all i can say is JC

oh, max your still a :censored:.  i didnt return from anything, so stop finger pointing and drop it. i'm still waiting for your address, then we will see who's the man
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:25 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:all i can say is JC

oh, max your still a :censored:.  i didnt return from anything, so stop finger pointing and drop it. i'm still waiting for your address, then we will see who's the man

Are you f.uckin serious?? My address??

You truly are an idiot  :angry:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:25 pm

Woof has entered the building.
Must admit I've had some laughs with the Judge (Judge I hope you're reading this) but do find his continual addiction to responding to almost  EVERY electronic conversation with a "sexual" reference a bit disturbing. And his perchant for quoting and then changing another members post although at first funny is now rather tedious .
I log on (chance here for the judge to cut and paste) early most mornings and am often confronted by a general chat forum that is swamped by responses from"The Return of the Judge" .  Sometimes they're funny sometimes they're lame . Most times I can't be ar'sed to read them .
Judge ,when it comes to LFC your hearts in the right place but often your head is somewhere else .
Having said  that I do believe that much of this public rebuke to the Judge should  have been conducted via private mail .
Ask me why ?

"Why Woof ? "

Good question and one that i'm glad you've asked .

In recent months ,and especially since we won the CL the forum numbers seem to have exploded ,most of the posts (not all ) are absolute shi'te ,many of the veterans in this forum and especially the mods are getting very agitated about the lack of quality in the posts they read.  How come those posters are allowed to continue with no apparent response apart from expressions of despair from some of the more long standing members of the forum and the Judge is given a public lashing ?

It's a public forum for christs sake , available to anyone who can access the internet .right now we're swamped with a lot of "new" members who's input initially at least may seem less than enthralling ,that however is no reason to publicly turn on a long standing member who despite his slight indiscretions has always been loyal to this site and LFC.

Can't be ar'sed to read what i've written but fu'ck it , anybody wants to "purge me in public lets hear it .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JC_81 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:40 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I think we can combat it ourselves by starting some decent topics when our season starts which is tonight basicly and let the rubbish dissapear into obscurity.

Makes total sense to me

It is too much to expect the mods to delete every cr@p topic, if it's not for you then just don't reply to it and it'll fade away.

Lets face it, most of us at some time have probably started an unneccessary topic through either boredom or because we haven't noticed an existing thread or whatever.  I hold my hands up to that, although I try to be careful about that these days.

It is a public forum and I don't think its right to bully new members all the time and put them off posting.  If they're punks they'll lose interest and stop posting and if they're proper fans then they'll learn the ropes and they're posts will get better.  We've all been there and its sh.ite getting told to F-off just because you're not a 'super' member or 'elite' member or whatever else. 

Some of these newer members, and one in particular are really pi.ssing me off with their posts, but you just have to bite your lip, hopefully they'll catch on
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:49 pm

woof woof ! wrote:that however is no reason to publicly turn on a long standing member who despite his slight indiscretions has always been loyal to this site and LFC.

Hold on woof, I wouldn't say "slight" here. Judge and me have had dozens of PMs about his "slight" indiscretions over the past 8 or 9 months. I have had a large amount of complaints about Judge from a lot of members. He was going to be banned last December until he left, so a lot of his indiscretions got swept under the carpet.

He came back, and like everybody else, even the Hustler (who is posting again on this forum) he was given a second chance. However, he has returned to his sleazy ways, and I got a PM of complaint about him this morning, which if true, will warrant banning again.

As for conducting these things in private, of course thats the way forward, but personally I've had too many whinging PMs of "explaination" from the bauld Judge over these matters, and I don't see the point anymore.

And its not just Judge.....Hustler, Stu the Red and AB have all had their run ins here, and unfortunately at times these problems had to be aired publically, but there you go.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby laza » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:52 pm

Yeah i give you a public purge as its seems to be airing dirty laundry day
Im sure when some of those newbies have reached 3000 posts they will get a public lashing as well  :D
You said it yourself , wants to carry on like that in general discussion go for it, like others i find it funny in moderation , its rather tedious after 900th time but hey its general discussion so if it really rocks your boat who am i to care unless your cross the line like certain other people such as Tommy 88
Now for Liverpool discussion forum, the occasional flippant remark is ok , :censored: im guilty of it as much as the next guy, so AFAIK concerned is a bit of banter
But if your really honestly wondering why Judge is getting publicly lashed, go actually read through Judge contributions in the Liverpool football forum ....yes that word football .
Lets be honest if Judge's posts was from  some new guy who wasnt always joining you in banter on this part of forum would you notice it then?. Page after page of it,  Maybe im wrong but im pretty sure you would 
Moderation ironically is the key but its seem to be something you dont get much of on this forum so unfortunately the other type of moderation has stepped in.
Should it have been done privately possibly, but perhaps a public showing is far more effective in the getting the message across
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:58 pm

laza wrote:Should it have been done privately possibly, but perhaps a public showing is far more effective in the getting the message across

Yes, its come to that.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:00 pm

JBG wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:that however is no reason to publicly turn on a long standing member who despite his slight indiscretions has always been loyal to this site and LFC.

Hold on woof, I wouldn't say "slight" here. Judge and me have had dozens of PMs about his "slight" indiscretions over the past 8 or 9 months. I have had a large amount of complaints about Judge from a lot of members.

Not being privy to those PM's (and i'm not suggesting they be made public) I can only say ..........."Shi't happens" , I stlill prefer reading  80% of the Judges post  compared to the tripe that has leapt on board since we won the CL.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:08 pm

I think you have to look at it another way aswell, for one, you must ask yourself why did you choose to join this forum?
Was it because?
1. You adore Liverpool F.C..
2. just for  general bullsh.it chat, to have a laugh and spend all your days and nights in the gen chat area?
3. Because you have something to contribute to the forum?
To disguss football and Liverpool and everything about our club, makes you not want to shut up about them.

If your answer is number 2. you maybe better joining Yahoo chat, MSN, AOL, or ICQ there you can talk about all the bullsh.it you ever wanted to.

I used to be on Yahoo football chat alot but it was only full of SPL fans and I ended up doing nothing but constantly argue with other members because they reckoned the SPL and Rangers/Celtic where better than Liverpool, but there you go.
I have deleted that and no longer go near it.

If your answers are 1.3. then contribute good disgussion about the prem/players/europe/WC/Liverpool what ever you want but, these stupid topics like.
What do you think Rafa does when he gets out of bed, answer has coffee, and then thats the topic.

I am not innocent either I like to post in the gen chat aswell for a laugh, but LFC is more important to me than bullsh.it thats why I joined here and RAWK I never go in there gen chat, it doesnt appeal to me.
I only post LFC posts on there.
Time to start making the forum great again.
Bring on TNS lets batter these sheep sh@ggers
:buttrock (sorry Taff) a joke there all scousers anyway :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:18 pm

Guess I joined for a mixture of Ciggys choices 1 and 2 . As for choice three "contribute to the forum " i've never been that big headed , rather let other people decide whether my rambling observations have been a contribution.

Fu'ck it .  I'm off .
CYA later .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:29 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
JBG wrote:

Hold on woof, I wouldn't say "slight" here. Judge and me have had dozens of PMs about his "slight" indiscretions over the past 8 or 9 months. I have had a large amount of complaints about Judge from a lot of members.

Not being privy to those PM's (and i'm not suggesting they be made public) I can only say ..........."Shi't happens" , I stlill prefer reading  80% of the Judges post  compared to the tripe that has leapt on board since we won the CL.

Ok, but by the "shi't happens" logic I say to all those who are a small bit peeved at me lambasting Judge........... shi't happens.

I stand by it, just as I stand by having a barnie with AB a few months ago.

At least AB actually posts Liverpool FC stuff and occasionally has the good sense to argue his points with intelligence.

Anyway, who here has not aired their dirty linen with some member at one point or another?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:33 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Guess I joined for a mixture of Ciggys choices 1 and 2 . As for choice three "contribute to the forum " i've never been that big headed , rather let other people decide whether my rambling observations have been a contribution.

Fu'ck it .  I'm off .
CYA later .

What do you mean woof? your one of the best members on here, you talk about Liverpool and probably the most witty person on this forum.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum