Jonny1979......stop the spam - Your the only one who can help!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby JBG » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:37 pm

You're not serious Judge. :O
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:45 pm

JBG wrote:You're not serious Judge. :O

no JBG, perhaps i needed a wake up call. i am serious.

so fresh start from now on.

like i have said before, you all do a good job. jmac summed it up perfectly. i would like my name removed from some rants tho'  :D

take it easy everybody

come on lfc...stuff TNS...humiliate them welsh part-timers  :devil:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:48 pm

??? ???
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:50 pm

from the heart, enough with the raised eyebrows ???

life is too short
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:59 pm

No, its an attempt to make yourself sound reasonably by bringing your children into it.

Your children are irrelevant on this forum, and you obviously weren't thinking of them when you were posting stuff about Pablo doing things to dogs (Christ, at least I hope you weren't) so why the hell bring them up now?

You're a complete basket case.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:23 pm

c'mon JBG enough's enough, some things are best kept as a private conversation regardless of the cause
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:28 pm

JBG wrote:No, its an attempt to make yourself sound reasonably by bringing your children into it.

Your children are irrelevant on this forum, and you obviously weren't thinking of them when you were posting stuff about Pablo doing things to dogs (Christ, at least I hope you weren't) so why the hell bring them up now?

You're a complete basket case.

your bang out of order. cool down
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:31 pm

Is he really Lee? Honestly I find Judge a laugh a lot of the time, but sometimes he posts so much :censored: about gay men etc it's perplexing.

Like JBG I am a little confused as to why Judge mentioned his 16 year old daughter in this thread, it was completely out of left field and their may well be some truth in what JBG is saying.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:35 pm

LFC #1 wrote:Is he really Lee? Honestly I find Judge a laugh a lot of the time, but sometimes he posts so much :censored: about gay men etc it's perplexing.

Like JBG I am a little confused as to why Judge mentioned his 16 year old daughter in this thread, it was completely out of left field and their may well be some truth in what JBG is saying.

And I find it confusing why he decided to pick on Judge when there is tens of people on here that are windup merchants and wierdos. Why single out Judge, myself and Pablo? At least we post regular and due to close season we've not had a lot of footie to talk about.
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:37 pm

Fair enough I suppose, a PM probably would've been more suitbale.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:40 pm

JBG wrote:

JBG posted:
This is a Liverpool FC forum, not Judge's, Lee J's and Pablo Escobar's (and others) platform for making childish schoolboy jibes at each other.

So what? Were human, we like having a laugh, we can be sensible and if we choose to edit each others quotes and change some words what the hell has it got to do with you?

JBG Posted:
A "front" for what Judge? Even more sleaze and perversion? Are you going to reveal a startling, hitherto before unseen complex and deep side to you that 5000 odd posts of tads jokes haven't shown?

Dirty old man.

Tut tut, you should have more self control than to post slanderous comments like 'dirty old man'.
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:41 pm

:angry:  And I had f@ck all to do with it before anyone starts pointing the finger :angry:
JBG is correct in stating this is a Liverpool forum and alot of people get away with murder on it.
If any of this stuff was posted on RAWK or where quotes get changed into gay refrences changed you would get banned immediatly.
Even your IP gets banned so you can never register on there again unless using another IP.
I only said SCUM on there about the mancs and got a 4 day ban.
TV is a cr@p forum full of kids and has opening times so that says it all really.
I luv this forum, but the quality of topics with one liners has gotten to be a pain in the @rse to say the least, I cant remember it ever being so bad last pre season ?
I think its cause weve won the CL a lot of new glory hunting fans have joined up.
I think we can combat it ourselves by starting some decent topics when our season starts which is tonight basicly and let the rubbish dissapear into obscurity.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:52 pm

everytime i have a day off i come back to see people arguing. thiis forum isnt as much fun anymore. jbg has a [point, lee has a point, everyone ahs a point

but there is alot of pointless one liners going on, thats all fair dos here but when theres poor jokes in football discussion its just boring people

theres second chances, and theres 5th chances, people (everyone not picking on any one person here) gets a shed load.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:56 pm

JBG wrote:You rounded on Liverpoolanytime for his drugs comments, completely and utterly hyprocritical given that youngsters visit this forum and read your 50+ posts a day of sleaze.

JBG   :bowdown

I WAS wrong with what i posted (did admit as much AND apoligise at the time) but was crucified, thing is I didnt even start the 'drug' thing in that thread, was just replying to someone trying to make me look a fool.

Many a time people say to me 'you must have smoked too much ganj' or whatever........Just because of my avatar or sig, that doesnt mean I am ALWAYS 'buzzing', and it is a c.rap excuse to use for not agreeing with a post.

Judge you are funny (at times) but i do think JBG has a point though.
76-1115222408

Postby JBG » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:03 pm

Lee J, I have no beef with you and Pablo. My point was that in every post you and Pablo made in the football threads Judge would "Mis-Quote" you. It is of interest to me if this goes on as that kind of carry on has been damaging the main threads and it has to stop.

You can take it or leave it after that, Judge can defend himself.

He has history on this place which we've turned a blind eye to before, and after hearing more about him today from other people, I stand by calling him a dirty old man.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum