John terry - chumpion - Ha ha

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri May 23, 2008 2:47 pm

dawson99 wrote:and for those who say manure will soon supass us so i cant say it? f*ck the lot of you, we are on our way up, we'll extend our lead next season so unlike you cowards im not scared of them wining, im glad as we are gonna show them what real history is starting next season.

Do you know what daws ,i was gonna agree with the people that said you shouldn't want man u to win .Until that is you posted this and your right . I would have prefered chelsea to win for obvious reason's . Your right though ,lets ram it back down there throats , not run away and hope other teams stop them from winning , lets do it ourselves .

Good post mate ,spot on. :buttrock
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri May 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Judge wrote:
dawson99 wrote:thank you dundalk, terry is ABSOLUTE scum... and red37, sorry mate but sometimes you're a class a **** who always wants to take the high ground but end up looking like a moron. yes im happy that manure beat cheatski. i dont like cheatski, they have no history, no real support, nothing. manure at least i can respect as us against them is the biggest rivalry in english football.

so get off your f*cking high chair and dont give me that 'they are close to our records and a eral fan would never blah blah blah coz i dont buy it or your stupid posts. if every time i post something you wanna start an arguament fair play, but i got better things to be doing than listening to your dross

:D

Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 23, 2008 2:53 pm

ok, now to end, this argumanet with red37 once and for all:
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by dawson99 on Fri May 23, 2008 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri May 23, 2008 3:02 pm

Erm let me see whos the worst of the two ?hmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Fergie: My idea is to knock Liverpool off their pearch and you can fuckin print that. Gary fuckin neville, Rooney loving hypercritical kunts. That duck lipped ferdinand calling Crouch a feckin pr1ck at Anfield.

Manc fans every single game they play against everyone: We won it two times without killin anyone, the song will change to 3 times for next seasons witty songs.

MURDERES, Bin Dippers, Self Pity city, Boris Johnson, You killed your own child (to the McCanns), Jamie Bulger, 96 was not enough, Michael Sheilds, babys not yours, In your Liverpool slums etc etc.

Chelsea sing : Sign on, sign on wiv a pen in your hand :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 23, 2008 3:32 pm

i think dawson is sore at the fact that we shouldve had a penalty when hyypia was felled by drogba, and it should be us in the final and not them

perhaps he sees manure as the lesser of the two evils?

personally i wish the final was with us and barca
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Fri May 23, 2008 3:44 pm

dawson99 wrote:thank you dundalk, terry is ABSOLUTE scum... and red37, sorry mate but sometimes you're a class a **** who always wants to take the high ground but end up looking like a moron. yes im happy that manure beat cheatski. i dont like cheatski, they have no history, no real support, nothing. manure at least i can respect as us against them is the biggest rivalry in english football.

so get off your f*cking high chair and dont give me that 'they are close to our records and a eral fan would never blah blah blah coz i dont buy it or your stupid posts. if every time i post something you wanna start an arguament fair play, but i got better things to be doing than listening to your dross

Raw nerve there eh lad.

How am I looking like a moron btw. In a Liverpool forum of all places, pontificating about the satisfaction/respect of seeing another Manchester United achievement?

Think you'll find thats you - not for the first time neither.

I'm not interested in a personal c*ck waving competition with you or anybody else, nor will i entertain the fact of seeing you resort to childish attention seeking behaviour in order to garner others support, despite it making you out to be the mug. I can lose no sleep over that sunshine.

This will be my last word on the matter. If you have any intention of stinking up the thread with yet more expressions of inadequacy - I will take up discussion with you via PM.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Judge » Fri May 23, 2008 3:49 pm

red37 wrote:

Raw nerve there eh lad.

How am I looking like a moron btw.

he's seen you  :D

just joking red  :rasp
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri May 23, 2008 3:55 pm

dogma is a terrible and dangerous thing. i don't remember ever having seen the bit where i have to sign in blood that i will bemoan the mancs winning a flower arranging contest over anyone else in order to be a liverpool supporter. obviously its natural, common sense and correct to despise a certain newsrag, and obviously its natural, common sense and correct to despise the mancs and to want to protect our superior history and cup records from them.

chelsea, however, are new kids on the block, they sum up all that is bad about the modern football industry, man for man they are more despisable than most of the manc players. the thought of them thinking they are in any way on the same planet as us class wise by winning a european cup is horrific. the mancs will never catch us so why be so scared of them?

i am far from happy about the fact that they won the cup but faced with a final like that its a hobson's choice beyond belief. i'm far from happy but with slightly less of a nasty taste in my mouth than i would have had after seeing the odious cnut john terry lifting OUR cup.
Last edited by andy_g on Fri May 23, 2008 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Fri May 23, 2008 3:56 pm

Look what you started Judge
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri May 23, 2008 3:57 pm

yeah, you bstard

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri May 23, 2008 4:13 pm

Oh well something to different to the OOters debate

And you of its alright for the MANCs to win are allowed your opinion.............................no matter how deluded and wrong it is
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri May 23, 2008 4:30 pm

this is in danger of escalating into a nasty flame war with misunderstandings and accusations all over the place. COOL!!!

no, i mean... it should stop.

its very, very, very bad for the mancs to win at anything and its very, very, very bad for chelsea to win anything aswell. its the same passion that generates such an intense dislike of those two, lets not forget that.

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri May 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Its like the old arguement of which team do you hate most Everton or the mancs. Most people from Liverpool would say Everton (even though they are a little club) whilst the rest of us would probably go for the mancs.

It just depends where you come from and who's fans you get the most stick off when they win.

I can't see why anyone would get annoyed if someone hates Chelsea more than the mancs, its not as if they are saying they like the mancs.........just that they prefer poison to slitting their wrists.
account deleted by request

Postby andy_g » Fri May 23, 2008 5:31 pm

s@int wrote:just that they prefer poison to slitting their wrists.

bingo

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri May 23, 2008 5:51 pm

Jeezuz H Christ ! newkit members slangin' each other over which pile of sh'it smells worse .

Get a f'uckin' grip ,whether it's from Manchester or London, when you step in it , sh'it is sh'it .

Thread locked.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum