John terry - chumpion - Ha ha

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby andy_g » Thu May 22, 2008 10:50 pm

man utd are certainly bearing down on our achievements, red, but they're no way going to catch up with our european cups. we are still part of an elite in europe, a very select bunch - and i am also particularly happy that that gang of bully boy wannabes with the russian gangster money have still not been able to gatecrash it. the mancs we're already in it, there's not much we can do about that and we're going to have to listen to them crowing about it all next season. imagine the sh!te the chavs would be coming out with though, imagine the arrogance of the cnuts cranked up to the max. not nice.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Thu May 22, 2008 11:35 pm

Having Chelsea win their 1st Euroopean Cup was (IMO) infinitly more preferable than seeing the Mancs win another one !

For those who can't get beyond the minor and recent irritation that Chavski have become and actually welcome a Man u win of any sorts, are you out of your mind ? ???

In the next couple of years or so Roman will have tired of his football play-thing that is Chelsea Fc, withdraw his money and make Leeds look like a well run club when he does so.

United by that time may well have equalled our CL successes and almost certainly our title count. I'm sure you will be delighted ?  ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri May 23, 2008 12:08 am

Exactly in 5 or 10 years Chelsea would just have been another Nottingham Forest.

Never be happy with MANCs winning anything even a egg and spoon race
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Fri May 23, 2008 9:01 am

dawson99 wrote:glad manure won last night

You're entitled to your opinion, but FFS, keep that one to yourself!
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri May 23, 2008 9:11 am

pmsl

the guardian have done an article called in praise of john terry. the vast majority of people leaving comments seem to have other ideas though

:laugh:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 23, 2008 9:18 am

oh the politics of likes and dislikes

seems only myself and dundalk are in the spirit of this thread by posting funny stuff
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Fri May 23, 2008 9:30 am

Fuck United and Fuck Chelsea!

One of them had to win it but can we just laugh at the fact the Drogba messed up by getting sent of, Ronaldo missed his pen, Rooney had a TERRIBLE game and Superhero and man of the people John 'Bionic Man' Terry missed and fell on his arse.

If you cant chuckle at some of that then we may just give up!
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri May 23, 2008 10:47 am

red37 wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
mistyred wrote:
dawson99 wrote:i think terry is a horrible little man. see him slyly telling tevez what he thought of him as he was wiping his mouth so he thought no one could see.

absolutely cant stand terry, glad manure won last night

Never ever say that Dawson mate absolute no no, never ever want those sh..it w@nks to win anything.

you never saw the anti scouse zone banenr in the cheatski end?

sorry, im happy manure won, glad that cheatski don't get anything (maybe its because im a londoner) :buttrock

1. So you saw exactly - what Terry said yeah?

2. Misty is right btw

3. Scouse Free Zone it read = Big f*ckin deal. How many times have Liverpool won it?

4. For the second time in around a year (give or take) You have uttered that 'You are happy/at least comfortable with saying that Man Utd won' -  ???

5. Perhaps it is a statement borne out of geographical alignment bearing in mind your proximity to the London club and what that entails, for you. But thats no excuse...Manchester United are fast bearing down on our records and nobody with an ounce of devotion to this club should be anything but determined to make sure that they don't overtake us. Let alone crow about their achievements. They are the enemy.

As for Chelsea - boo f*ckin hoo an all. Dream on...

Sorry but your post stank. Imo.

Terry also spit on Tevez - So I have no sympathy for Terry whatsoever.

ITS ON HERE AFTER THE SENDING OFF
account deleted by request

Postby Dundalk » Fri May 23, 2008 10:48 am

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 23, 2008 1:36 pm

thank you dundalk, terry is ABSOLUTE scum... and red37, sorry mate but sometimes you're a class a **** who always wants to take the high ground but end up looking like a moron. yes im happy that manure beat cheatski. i dont like cheatski, they have no history, no real support, nothing. manure at least i can respect as us against them is the biggest rivalry in english football.

so get off your f*cking high chair and dont give me that 'they are close to our records and a eral fan would never blah blah blah coz i dont buy it or your stupid posts. if every time i post something you wanna start an arguament fair play, but i got better things to be doing than listening to your dross
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 23, 2008 1:40 pm

and for those who say manure will soon supass us so i cant say it? f*ck the lot of you, we are on our way up, we'll extend our lead next season so unlike you cowards im not scared of them wining, im glad as we are gonna show them what real history is starting next season.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri May 23, 2008 2:02 pm

Jeez, Dawson has turned into Begbie.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri May 23, 2008 2:21 pm

??? Cant believe some people prefered the mancs to win the other night, both are kunts but Chelsea will never overhaul our record where as them tw@ts are not far off.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri May 23, 2008 2:43 pm

Ciggy wrote: ??? Cant believe some people prefered the mancs to win the other night, both are kunts but Chelsea will never overhaul our record where as them tw@ts are not far off.

Nor can I CGGY though for me its nothing to do with overhaul of records................its because its Manchester United.

It could be there first and only cup and it would be still be too many for me
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 23, 2008 2:44 pm

dawson99 wrote:thank you dundalk, terry is ABSOLUTE scum... and red37, sorry mate but sometimes you're a class a **** who always wants to take the high ground but end up looking like a moron. yes im happy that manure beat cheatski. i dont like cheatski, they have no history, no real support, nothing. manure at least i can respect as us against them is the biggest rivalry in english football.

so get off your f*cking high chair and dont give me that 'they are close to our records and a eral fan would never blah blah blah coz i dont buy it or your stupid posts. if every time i post something you wanna start an arguament fair play, but i got better things to be doing than listening to your dross

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum