John saltage

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Paul C » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:35 pm

Anyone hear this guy on Radio 1 (Scott Mills show), he's a true legend  :bowdown
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:04 pm

couldn't this have gone in the existing john saltage thread?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:31 pm

:laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:56 pm

there was something else on scott mills' show about someone who couldn't be a*sed going downstairs to get a glass of water so she drunk the water out of her hot water bottle

i tried this in a hungover stupour once but it just didn't seem to work at all, it had no effect on my dehydration whatsoever, although i think this might have something to do with the fact i don't actually own a hot water bottle
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:57 pm

If I knew their was one yeah, I scanned the general chat section but didn't see one, I appologise Andy and won't let it happen again :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:58 pm

Woollyback wrote:there was something else on scott mills' show about someone who couldn't be a*sed going downstairs to get a glass of water so she drunk the water out of her hot water bottle

i tried this in a hungover stupour once but it just didn't seem to work at all, it had no effect on my dehydration whatsoever, although i think this might have something to do with the fact i don't actually own a hot water bottle

So what was the warm liquid you drank  :oh:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:00 pm

Paul C wrote:
Woollyback wrote:there was something else on scott mills' show about someone who couldn't be a*sed going downstairs to get a glass of water so she drunk the water out of her hot water bottle

So what was the warm liquid you drank  :oh:

a hot toddy i think it was, no wonder it did feck all for my hangover :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:25 pm

I was in bed this morning when the baby awakes and starts saying "dodi dodi dodi" you see her dummy was missing, so the missus groans, roots round and finds the 'dodi' and gives it our daughter, the missus settles back down but then we hear "drink drink drink" to which the other half is'nt too impressed with, "Jesus wept" she says, I open my eyes and spot the baby's juice bottle on the bedside drawers within arms reach, I had a drop of claret last night and decided there was an opportunity to wet the pallet and pacify offspring and spouse, result! took a large swig and passed it to the missus and said "here y'are" to which she said "she can't have that, its been under the bed for months". I ran to the bog and huey'd for England.
Been expecting f.eckin typhoid all day.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:40 am

neil wrote:Been expecting f.eckin typhoid all day.

:laugh:  The joys of parenthood.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:03 am

Paul C wrote:Anyone hear this guy on Radio 1 (Scott Mills show), he's a true legend  :bowdown

danger danger john saltage  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:13 pm

John Saltage :D
82-1074641017

Postby mighty mo » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:49 pm

DANGER!!!! DANGER!!!!!! JOHN SALTAGE IS A LEGEND!
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum