Is this some sort of a balls up? - ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby LFCFan4Life » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:19 pm

I take responsibility for my actions however I remember clearly when I first arrived here, many and I mean many people were talking sh!t towards me and none of them as far as I know have been warned for their behaviour.

I have not once instigated an arguement beween another member, if something is said to me you bet your a$$ that I will respond.

It's a little too late to take action as if you had it done it earlier we wouldn't have this problem.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:33 pm

AB: don't give me that.

Countless times I have seen you call people's posts dumb and be obnoxious and have a go at newbies, so you cannot possibly say that you never start rows.

You might remember that I stuck up for you when you first joined and I PM'd and warned Leon and Stu and asked them not to give you such a hard time.

As for being too late, well, its never too late to ban you and all subsequent alter egos if you keep up with your abuse and Hitlerite attitude of jumping down everyone's throat who dare to contradict you.

I read almost every thread and post here and you are the No. 1 culprit, bar NONE, for abuse and rows.

Most of my job here is cleaning up threads you spoil with your rows, and I'm sick of it.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFCFan4Life » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:50 pm

So I am the reason why Mr.Cool is having a go at Stu? I am the reason why Stu has a go on everybody that disagrees with him?

I told you before on PM that I won't take anybodies sh!t. If something is said towards me then I will respond, I clearly remember me telling you that.
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby Dom1 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:51 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:chat room is a good idea to sort things out
why people not start using it 
???

yeah ure right Anny, its quite cool the chat room :) but nobody ever uses it  :(
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby LFCFan4Life » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:57 pm

I wasn't aware that we had a chat room.
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby LFCFan4Life » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:02 pm

Most of my job here is cleaning up threads you spoil with your rows, and I'm sick of it.

Before the incident with Roberts, for about two good months I wasn't involved in any "arguements" what so ever after I recieved yellow cards for whatever reason. I brought up the fact that I haven't been involved with any arguements a week before Christmas, in fact you had a laugh about it and it was not until the incident with Roberts that you had to clean up my sh!t.

I'm sorry but I don't tell somebody to stick a dildo up their ******  when somebody disagrees. There's been plenty of arguing going around and none of them yet have been locked. Had I been involved you would had sent me and PM and complained.
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:20 pm

Worry about your own behaviour and not Stu's.

If people go onto RAWK or other forums they'll get banned for 1/10th of the behaviour people get away with here, as none of us mods/admin believe in banning people etc. However, some people are taking advantage of this, and freezing people's accounts is something we might seriously consider if people don't get the idea into their heads that destroying threads through rows, abuse etc ain't on.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFCFan4Life » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:25 pm

I don't instigate for my own amusement. Like I've said in my previous post, I was not involved in any arguement for about two months before this incident with Roberts.
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:34 pm

AB, we're not doing this for a joke.

I have no problem with you personally but I do have a problem with you having scraps every day on the forums.

To say you've had no scraps on the forum in the past 2 months prior to scrapping with Roberts is staggering.

We're trying to promote decent debate about Liverpool football club and no-one wants to read your rows with other members, which ruin good threads and therefore severely hinder good chat and intelligent conversation.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFCFan4Life » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:39 pm

AB, we're not doing this for a joke.

Who said I or you all were joking? Why are you surprised? I told you that I was not going to take sh1t from other members over PM right after I PM'ed you about the warnings I received which I still have no idea why I got them in the first place and if there was a reason I should had been informed.

This should had not been a surprise to you. I went away from LFC General Discussion to General Chat Forum to take it up with Roberts but however both threads were closed. I even let it go for a time being but it was brought up by Roberts in LFC threads.

I enjoy discussing LFC etc.... however when something is said to me in a thread I will respond as Stu and as anybody else on this forum.
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:49 pm

You misunderstand AB: I don't care what your principles are and how you are going to react when someone says something to you. Let me be very very clear: use abusive behaviour on the forum and it will be deleted and if you keep it up, you will be banned. Its as simple as that, I don't care what reasons you have for being abusive, it just won't be tolerated.

If that is a problem for you then please do not post as abusive posts are not welcome here.

All I'm interested in is keeping the debate, news and conversation on this forum as high as it can possibly be, and your systematic destruction of countless good threads with your own personal "I don't take no jibba jabba  :D  from anyone" is against the rules and disrespectful to the forum.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFCFan4Life » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:53 pm

Systematic destruction of countless good threads eh? Wow!

When there is an abusive post posted towards to me or any member than the thread is ruined. Just because I respond does not mean that I am the reason you lock the thread. The reason you lock the thread is because of the person who began the arguement with an abuse towards me.

When I first joined abusive posts were posted towards me and I responded, so when I respond I automaticaly ruin the thread? Doesn't it mean the member who began to abuse the member is the culprit or is it just easy for you to  blame everything on me ?
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby LFCFan4Life » Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:04 pm

Don't get me wrong here, I am not saying that I am 100% innocent however I am not 100% the cause to all of the problems on this forum.

I think both you and I have said what needed to be said and therefore the matter is closed. I have no problem with having my account frozen as I did brake the rules but I don't destroy every single thread as you so kindly put it.
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:52 pm

AB, ffs you've been suspended from posting under the name AB for a while, so what - get over it! Then learn from it pal  :Oo:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:55 pm

I am not complaining about having my username suspended, I'm talking about a whole different matter.
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum