Is this some sort of a balls up? - ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby YBF » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:09 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:
YBF wrote:Its still there but I cant post as Roberts :angry:

that's what i meant, Lynds.
He just wants to be "Roberts", the founder of 'sh1t thread'. If he acts as the others, not all will know this "the others" are actually Roberts, The 'famous' sh1t founder.

I might come back as Legend Roberts, problem is I will have to start from zero on my post count :angry:
Which means I will have to post 1757 smilies to recapture my post count :angry:
YBF

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:14 pm

YBF wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:

He just wants to be "Roberts", the founder of 'sh1t thread'. If he acts as the others, not all will know this "the others" are actually Roberts, The 'famous' sh1t founder.

I might come back as Legend Roberts, problem is I will have to start from zero on my post count :angry:

well, it hadn't been such big problem for you to post amount of sh1ts, is it? why now is?  :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby YBF » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:16 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:
YBF wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:

well, it hadn't been such big problem for you to post amount of sh1ts, is it? why now is?  :D

:D
YBF

Postby maximus » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:19 pm

YBF wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:

Poor Roberts, he will have to start from zero (boo hoo!!) will his oversized ego be able to comprehend it!!! I really do not know (although I doubt it),

What a complete kn*b head, get a life mate.

By the way, I do not do pm's to Mods, I will tell you to your Computer moniter, weasel.
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby YBF » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:21 pm

maximus wrote:
YBF wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:

Poor Roberts, he will have to start from zero (boo hoo!!) will his oversized ego be able to comprehend it!!! I really do not know (although I doubt it),

By the way, I do not do pm's to Mods, I will tell you to your Computer moniter, weasel.

my god you are a total @rse, your the one who needs a life if your obsessed with what i post on a forum :)
Ive got a life thanks, and by the way learn to spell MONITOR thick sh1t :D
YBF

Postby maximus » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:24 pm

YBF wrote:
maximus wrote:
YBF wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:

my god you are a total @rse, your the one who needs a life if your obsessed with what i post on a forum :)

w@nker, I spelt that right    :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:26 pm

maximus wrote:By the way, I do not do pm's to Mods, I will tell you to your Computer moniter, weasel.

wow, roberts! you've got a computer monitor weasel? i want one, where did you get it?

oh, and pleeeeeeeaaaase get rid of the beedle.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby YBF » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:27 pm

maximus wrote:
YBF wrote:
maximus wrote:
YBF wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:
YBF wrote:Its still there but I cant post as Roberts

I might come back as Legend Roberts, problem is I will have to start from zero on my post count 

w@nker, I spelt that right    :D

Well done first time for everything sh1tflicker :D

Look as much as I would love to make a @rse of  you on here I cant because sadly I will get blamed for it(everyone on here knows that your a @rse anyway).

So to save wrecking the forum, go to that Interactive menu on the top right hand corner of your screen and go to Live Chat and we will sort it out there.

And to Admin, Will Maximus be banned for starting a argument on the forum then? ???
YBF

Postby maximus » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:29 pm

andy_g wrote:
maximus wrote:By the way, I do not do pm's to Mods, I will tell you to your Computer moniter, weasel.

wow, roberts! you've got a computer monitor weasel? i want one, where did you get it?

Yeah why dont you get your old ID back, oh no, because you will start from zero  :laugh:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby YBF » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:30 pm

maximus wrote:
andy_g wrote:

Yeah why dont you get your old ID back, oh no, because you will start from zero  :laugh:

Im in the Chat Room now, if you want to sort it out :D
YBF

Postby maximus » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:33 pm

YBF wrote:
maximus wrote:
andy_g wrote:

Go fight with one of your alter ego's, you'll probably have more fun.  :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:33 pm

chat room is a good idea to sort things out
why people not start using it ???
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby YBF » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:33 pm

maximus wrote:
YBF wrote:
maximus wrote:
andy_g wrote:

Go fight with one of your alter ego's, you'll probably have more fun.  :D

Run along coward :D
YBF

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:34 pm

chat room is a good idea to sort things out
why people not start using it 
???
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:12 pm

Zero sympathy from me for Roberts and AB.

Both you guys are here a long time and have had PMs from supersub, LFC and me about your behaviour many times in the past.

Neither of you guys show any respect for the forum or other members and last week spoiled countless threads with your stupid fighting.

If it was a newbie, you might tell the guy to cop on, but you chaps are here a long time and know what the story is, so it was basically your behaviour last week was like giving two fingers to this place.

People have been getting away with a lot of messing around here: maybe a few days having your accounts frozen might teach you guys that spoilin' threads with ****** and ****** ain't cool.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum