Im off guys - bum sore

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:06 pm

tommycockles wrote: :p au revoir!! Adios!!

Isn't it Judge's role to have hissy fits and threaten to leave??!!

Nah defo not a hissy fit, Ill only post to defend myself and thats it
82-1074641017

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:08 pm

Roberts wrote:
john craig wrote:Thank fu.ck for that.

Shut up you sad little c.unt, the only reason that I came back for a visit today is that some snidey little shit has edited my message to put 'Bum Sore' next to it, whoever done it can you at least have the decency to admit it and why the purpose of it?
John Craig you are as funny as a piece of sh.it lad, Ive got no respect for you as your a ar.sehole, you got the hump after the last argument you started with me so why bother?
Kazza I thought you had more sense, the 'Dont forget to shut the door' quote is way old and predictable, if you want to be funny try and come up with something a bit more new :sleep

I'd guess it was supersub who edited it, it has to be one of the mods.

I thought it was funny.  :D

TBH Roberts I didn't see the argument with john_craig, but he is one of the best posters about Liverpool/football on here.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:11 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:

Shut up you sad little c.unt, the only reason that I came back for a visit today is that some snidey little shit has edited my message to put 'Bum Sore' next to it, whoever done it can you at least have the decency to admit it and why the purpose of it?
John Craig you are as funny as a piece of sh.it lad, Ive got no respect for you as your a ar.sehole, you got the hump after the last argument you started with me so why bother?
Kazza I thought you had more sense, the 'Dont forget to shut the door' quote is way old and predictable, if you want to be funny try and come up with something a bit more new :sleep

TBH Roberts I didn't see the argument with john_craig, but he is one of the best posters about Liverpool/football on here.

Ive contributed a lot to this forum as well, John Craig is another sh.it on here who continues to start arguments against me, he hates me, I hate him he should just leave it at that.
82-1074641017

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:14 pm

Roberts wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:

Ive contributed a lot to this forum as well, John Craig is another sh.it on here who continues to start arguments against me, he hates me,

Jeez Roberts you sound a little paraniod there tbh, just calm down, it's an internet forum ffs.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:16 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:

Ive contributed a lot to this forum as well, John Craig is another sh.it on here who continues to start arguments against me, he hates me,

Jeez Roberts you sound a little paraniod there tbh, just calm down, it's an internet forum ffs.

Thats not paranoia, dont try and turn it round.
I didnt know him, he didnt know me yet he came on here  and started talking sh.it
82-1074641017

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:26 pm

LFC #1 wrote:I'd guess it was supersub who edited it, it has to be one of the mods.

Weren't me.
jonnymac1979

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:27 pm

As I said I reckon it was supersub, he loves winding Roberts up. :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:30 pm

LFC #1 wrote:As I said I reckon it was supersub, he loves winding Roberts up. :D

Thing is he isnt, hes boring same old sh.it, hes wanted me off this forum for a long time, hes got his wish anyway, unless my bookings are removed the only time Ill be back is when some muppet starts talking sh.it
82-1074641017

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:35 pm

Paul come on, just leave it now.  No one is having a go any more.
jonnymac1979

Postby JC_81 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:35 pm

Roberts wrote:John Craig you are as funny as a piece of sh.it lad, Ive got no respect for you as your a ar.sehole

:laugh:

I love you too mate.

If you're gonna leave then leave.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:16 pm

LFC #1 wrote:As I said I reckon it was supersub, he loves winding Roberts up. :D

yes it was me,but I fail to see the problem :eyebrow
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum