If you could change 1 thing in love - What would it be?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:41 am

I have narrowed this down to love as I don't want a load of depressing answers (! :laugh: ).

I would definately change the way I handled a mutual crush in 1999/2000/01. It was my mates sister, and I have never felt like that about anyone. I knew she liked me, but as she was a bit younger (still legal, though) I bided my time.
How I wish I hadn't.
I thought I had all the time in the world. I was wrong.
You see, me and her brother were virtually best mates, and we were both singers, and eventually went into business together singing on the circuit in 2001. (We met at a County Performers rehearsal in 1998). I met his sister shortly after at the first show, and I tell you something - it was unreal. You know - when you fall for someone without a word being uttered.
Anyway, I got on really well with the entire family, and due to the fact me and her bro sang together, when I went to their house to practice, I eventually started to stay over. In his sisters bed. (Sadly without her in it.)
This went on for about a year, and I was growing more and more attached, as was she. (Her Mum wanted us to get married  - despite the fact we never even kissed!)
The problems started when her Dad wanted to dictate everything in mine and her brothers act. He was a complete tw*t.
In a nutshell, his dad fell out with me due to his own mistake, and he managed to turn her and her bro against me. So from a situation where I was completely in love and waiting for the right moment, I was left with sod all.
The one saving grace is that through a mutual friend I have heard that her mum still thinks the world of me. (She saw her husband for the bully he was/is.)

If I could change it, I'd not go into business with her bro, as this was when the problems started. I'd have asked her out in the early days, and would have been happy to spend my life with her.

It wasn't to be.

What would you lot change about your past love lives? One situation, one comment, one look.
What would it be?
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:21 am

I sometimes wish I had settled earlier and had children, ive had the chances to settle but always walked away as i wanted my freedom, I wanted to play around all the time.

im 38 now, i know thats not too late but i am ready to settle, the problem is my bird i 36 and doesnt want another child, she already has one and i treat her like she is my own, but i think i want my own blood line. i will have to talk her into it.

so in one way that is my regret, but on the other hand if i had settled early then i would probably be divorced now and the children would not see their father as im not even in UK.  maybe i did it the right way
112-1077774096

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:50 am

once my GF who lives in Coventry coming up with this idea of nursing an unfortunate child instead of making one of our own. She said that there are so many unfortunate children out there and why not take one. I said the idea was reasonably acceptable. However, i said we could also make our own child that, when s/he's grown up, may help out those unfortunate children. But, yes, i said, we can also take one off out there
we had splitted up before making one :(
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:06 am

I would've made a more concerted attempt to get into Maxine Owen's pants when I went out with her in 1988. She was a fox, I'd love to have porked her but sadly she dumped me after a few weeks :(
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:08 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:I thought I had all the time in the world. I was wrong.
You see, me and her brother were virtually best mates, and we were both swingers, and eventually went into business together swinging on the circuit in 2001.

no wonder her dad didn't like you
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:48 am

I would'nt have cheated on the only girl i've ever really loved..now she hates me

The sad thing is she's now living in Florida where i was meant to be as well and making a go of things,having the time our lives..
But i think everything happens for a reasons so no point looking back

great thread lando ya depressing cu.nt:D :D
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:51 am

Woollyback wrote:
You see, me and her brother were virtually best mates, and we were both swingers, and eventually went into business together swinging on the circuit in 2001.

:laugh:  :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:12 am

Woollyback wrote:

I wondered how long it would be before someone did that!!!! B*stard!!!  :D

I expected it to be Judge, though!  :oops:  :upside:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:52 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Woollyback wrote:

cheers  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:56 pm

Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Woollyback wrote:

cheers  :D

He was sunning himself up, or he would have.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:02 pm

jealous rain man :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:18 pm

No regrets with any ladies I've been out with, some have been good, some (most) have been mentalists.  You live and learn though.

There are loads of lasses out there, and the world is an ENORMOUS place and I want to try and sample as many different ladies as I can before I meet the girl who will ruin my life and I agree to stay with.
jonnymac1979

Postby hawkmoon269 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:25 pm

Judge wrote:jealous rain man :D

Fuck you - some of use have to work, and can't afford to go on holiday!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:25 pm

:D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:32 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I want to try and sample as many different ladies as I can before I meet the girl who will ruin my life and I agree to stay with.

:laugh:  Whadya mean " I agree to stay with her " ?

When it happens mate you'll have no effin' choice , all sense of self preservation will disappear . A word of advice from an old dog Jonny , Never give them your real address AND should they ever find it RUN Jonny RUN for you Life ! .

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to General Chat Forum