Does anyone else - Have the same hair thing i do?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby The Good Yank » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:45 pm

BTW, since it's winter I've been browing a beard, I looked in the mirror and I saw, brown, gray, blonde,black, and a bit of red.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:41 pm

The Good Yank wrote:BTW, since it's winter I've been browing a beard, I looked in the mirror and I saw, brown, gray, blonde,black, and a bit of red.

Must be a bit embarrassing with you being female 'n all, eh ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:46 am

bunglemark2 wrote:
The Good Yank wrote:BTW, since it's winter I've been browing a beard, I looked in the mirror and I saw, brown, gray, blonde,black, and a bit of red.

Must be a bit embarrassing with you being female 'n all, eh ?

err, ummm.  Yah, and these testicles just get in the way of my good bits.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby neil » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:54 am

a beard on the brow? thats a unusual look to be sure, hope you pull it off.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Kharhaz wrote:I almost shat mesen on the bus once. It was full of girls from college as well which made it even better, so there I am waiting for the bus to stop outside the pub in town (oh we was in a traffic jam jam as well, awesome !).

By the time I got off all the girls were laughing there head off as I was doing the toilet dance to the pub. Good times....

what is a shat mesen Kharhaz? sounds Arabic.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby andy_g » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:28 pm

neil wrote:

a beard on the brow? thats a unusual look to be sure, hope you pull it off.

probably less painful to shave it off

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:50 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:I almost shat mesen on the bus once. It was full of girls from college as well which made it even better, so there I am waiting for the bus to stop outside the pub in town (oh we was in a traffic jam jam as well, awesome !).

By the time I got off all the girls were laughing there head off as I was doing the toilet dance to the pub. Good times....

what is a shat mesen Kharhaz? sounds Arabic.

:laugh:

Shat mesen = Sh!t myself.

By christ im bored. Theres naff all on telly, im skint, and I have onion repeating on me from the sardines, onions and fried rice I had earlier... even the baby is bored, just laid there all night, cannot be bothered to cry. He woke up earlier, shouted mum, then went back to sleep.

Ooo South Park is on...
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:54 am

What the hell? wheres south park? :angry:
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:43 am

Kharhaz wrote:He woke up earlier, shouted mum, then went back to sleep.

:laugh:  thats cute.

it sucks when there's no football matches on the weekends, or at least, not the one's we're involved in.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby metalhead » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:58 am

Kharhaz wrote:What the hell? wheres south park? :angry:

The Coon decided it was enough :down:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:10 am

I meant "Growing"  I was posting from my phone damnit.

So intead of starting a thread, I'll ask this question here.  How much do you love your favorite bartender?  Case in point, I'm planning on going to lunch just to see her.  She's not quite worthy of the Fit Birds Thread, but damn near it.  My local has about 5 girls that rotate through the schedule, but I can't put my finger on which one I like most.
s@int - 13 December 2009

The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:31 am

The Good Yank wrote:I meant "Growing"  I was posting from my phone damnit.

So intead of starting a thread, I'll ask this question here.  How much do you love your favorite bartender?  Case in point, I'm planning on going to lunch just to see her.  She's not quite worthy of the Fit Birds Thread, but damn near it.  My local has about 5 girls that rotate through the schedule, but I can't put my finger on which one I like most.

why not rotate them through your schedule then see how it goes? :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:35 pm

i've got myself into such a predicament :( as i'm living alone in Singapore, i decided to rent out one of the rooms. within a day of posting my advertisement, a Singaporean, who shall be called E, called me saying he needs the room for 3 weeks. i said ok.

however, i later discovered that E is not gonna be the one staying, but his girlfriend is. so that means me, and this hot Vietnamese girl alone in the apartment.

she has made rather suggestive comments and actions. on the first night, we were having drinks with E at my place and she told me that when E goes back home, we'll continue drinking till late. today morning, we were in the living room chatting and she tells me about her relationship with E which she finds boring, that they broke up earlier this year and that he has his own family with kids so that's why he isn't renting the place as well. i'm unsure if he is married or going through divorce but i've this impression she is his mistress.

as i was leaving for school today evening, she gave me a very seductive goodbye. when i came home near midnight, she greeted me in lingerie and half her boobs were exposed and that amazing butt was just dying for fingerprints. the way she stood by the door in the dim lights made my balls are spin like tsunami. i'm so tempted to get it on with her but i don't wanna mix business with pleasure.

this is gonna be a very testing 3 weeks and it's just the 2nd night. if i go through it without getting in bed with her, i'm a saint. otherwise, i'm only human right?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby metalhead » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:41 pm

No problem, just tell her your pubes and hair glow and turn brown in the summer and done. :nod
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:42 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:i've got myself into such a predicament :( as i'm living alone in Singapore, i decided to rent out one of the rooms. within a day of posting my advertisement, a Singaporean, who shall be called E, called me saying he needs the room for 3 weeks. i said ok.

however, i later discovered that E is not gonna be the one staying, but his girlfriend is. so that means me, and this hot Vietnamese girl alone in the apartment.

she has made rather suggestive comments and actions. on the first night, we were having drinks with E at my place and she told me that when E goes back home, we'll continue drinking till late. today morning, we were in the living room chatting and she tells me about her relationship with E which she finds boring, that they broke up earlier this year and that he has his own family with kids so that's why he isn't renting the place as well. i'm unsure if he is married or going through divorce but i've this impression she is his mistress.

as i was leaving for school today evening, she gave me a very seductive goodbye. when i came home near midnight, she greeted me in lingerie and half her boobs were exposed and that amazing butt was just dying for fingerprints. the way she stood by the door in the dim lights made my balls are spin like tsunami. i'm so tempted to get it on with her but i don't wanna mix business with pleasure.

this is gonna be a very testing 3 weeks and it's just the 2nd night. if i go through it without getting in bed with her, i'm a saint. otherwise, i'm only human right?

If you don't, you're gay !
Or maybe she'll surprise you, and underneath those pretty knickers she's wearing, she'll have a huge pair of nads !!
:D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum