Does anyone else - Have the same hair thing i do?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:48 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:she greeted me in lingerie and half her boobs were exposed and that amazing butt was just dying for fingerprints.

mate this means nothing without a picture. Off you go, theres a good lad lol
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:50 pm

thanks Bunglmark :D i'm scared lol. what if she accuses me of rape or any sexual offence? i mean, especially since we're alone in the place so she could always cook up a believable story?....i'll let her make the first move. it's safer that way. anyway she has gone to bed now and i made the excuse of needing to do some online research.........
maypaxvobiscum

Postby metalhead » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Roger Red Hat wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:she greeted me in lingerie and half her boobs were exposed and that amazing butt was just dying for fingerprints.

mate this means nothing without a picture. Off you go, theres a good lad lol

LOL! I concur.. we need pics to judge :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:02 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:thanks Bunglmark :D i'm scared lol. what if she accuses me of rape or any sexual offence? i mean, especially since we're alone in the place so she could always cook up a believable story?....i'll let her make the first move. it's safer that way. anyway she has gone to bed now and i made the excuse of needing to do some online research.........

Seems she has already made the first move LOL.  Go ahead and do it mate.  I heard a line from a recent movie that fits this situation.  "In ten years you will be married, having sex with your wife, And one of you will be sleeping."
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:07 pm

The Good Yank wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:thanks Bunglmark :D i'm scared lol. what if she accuses me of rape or any sexual offence? i mean, especially since we're alone in the place so she could always cook up a believable story?....i'll let her make the first move. it's safer that way. anyway she has gone to bed now and i made the excuse of needing to do some online research.........

Seems she has already made the first move LOL.  Go ahead and do it mate.  I heard a line from a recent movie that fits this situation.  "In ten years you will be married, having sex with your wife, And one of you will be sleeping."

that's a good point, i didnt think of that lol. hows things going with your bartender anyway? have you decided which of the 5 you like most? :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby The Good Yank » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:18 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:that's a good point, i didnt think of that lol. hows things going with your bartender anyway? have you decided which of the 5 you like most? :D

Not sure yet, I think I'm going to take some time and research the subject a bit more.   :p
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:27 pm

it's so difficult to look at her in the eyes when she's talking to me especially since she walks around the house without a bra and the nipples are pointing out at me inviting me to treat. 4th night now i think. i deserve an award for being disciplined enough to contain my raging hormone cause i know LeeJ and Greavesie wouldn't have the same discipline while Metalhead screws anything that walks even if its on 4 legs. :cool:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Greavesie » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:41 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:it's so difficult to look at her in the eyes when she's talking to me especially since she walks around the house without a bra and the nipples are pointing out at me inviting me to treat. 4th night now i think. i deserve an award for being disciplined enough to contain my raging hormone cause i know LeeJ and Greavesie wouldn't have the same discipline while Metalhead screws anything that walks even if its on 4 legs. :cool:

mate get a sneaky picture of her having a gander around with her t!ts out

I'd put the poor b!tch through the headboard by now  :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:02 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:it's so difficult to look at her in the eyes when she's talking to me especially since she walks around the house without a bra and the nipples are pointing out at me inviting me to treat. 4th night now i think. i deserve an award for being disciplined enough to contain my raging hormone cause i know LeeJ and Greavesie wouldn't have the same discipline while Metalhead screws anything that walks even if its on 4 legs. :cool:

Mate - I think you're making it all up. You're lonely, feeling unloved, need a little company (other than the five-finger kind), mind is working overtime.....
Go on admit it !

:D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby metalhead » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:05 pm

:laugh:

comon dude, we need pics!! :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sun May 22, 2011 5:32 am

I'm a bit bored, and drunk and was lurking through some threads.

Maypax, give us an update on the situation. 

Did you nail her?
s@int - 13 December 2009

The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun May 22, 2011 6:01 am

The Good Yank wrote:

I'm a bit bored, and drunk and was lurking through some threads.

Maypax, give us an update on the situation. 

Did you nail her?

the Viet, no. the French, yes. :D

anyway i'm bored too seeing most posters aren't up due to timezones.

whats the most memorable event that ever happened to you while you were drunk TGY? and how are your 5 bartender girls? :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby metalhead » Sun May 22, 2011 6:41 am

The b!tchy french :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sun May 22, 2011 3:47 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:whats the most memorable event that ever happened to you while you were drunk TGY? and how are your 5 bartender girls? :D

The 5 bartender girlfriends are still all of the same status.  I've decided to fantasize about them all.  They each have qualities that it would be a shame to ignore.

As for the most memorable event that ever happened to me while I was drunk, well by default I'd have to say the conception of my two daughters and my son.

I also have one that I almost posted in the bin laden thread, I once had a threesome with a Jewish girl and an Egyptian girl.  I'm Catholic, when we were done, the three of us all had a good laugh that everyone can get along.
s@int - 13 December 2009

The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Sun May 22, 2011 3:51 pm

most memorable drunk moments, thats a thread that could be very dangerousn :laugh:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum