Fight club - Sort it here

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby A.B. » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:38 pm

A.B and a friend pretending to be scousers

A.B mate it takes more than a Fake Moustache, Shellsuit and half a can of Carlsberg to call yourself a true Liverpool fan mate

You're going to have to come up with something better than grade school sh!t, you are the President of pure mindless sh!t, tumbleweed.

No he just likes to think hes a scouser, he will probably never get his fat @r5e off his armchair to come to Anfield to watch a match in his life

A.B. don't sit on no armchair, A.B sits on a couch something that tumbleweeds can't afford as they live in their caves. Get of your high horse tumbleweed, I've been footie matches just never Liverpool matches.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:38 pm

Roberts wrote:I have a good few who admire my wit on here so who cares what the minority think? :)

.. you are truly .. dis-illusioned.. or is it "full" of sh*t ..  :p  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:39 pm

Roberts wrote:A.B when he turns 40 and realises Josemi has just been sacked as Liverpool manager :D

No thats you tumbleweed pretending to be a college graduate who passed exams with "ease".

[Note tumbleweed here passed exams for dumbasses like himself, he's "E.C." as in EXTRA CLUELESS.]
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 77-1099054247 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:41 pm

So far sh1t brain is losing...
77-1099054247

Postby 82-1074641017 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:41 pm

A.B. wrote:
A.B and a friend pretending to be scousers

A.B mate it takes more than a Fake Moustache, Shellsuit and half a can of Carlsberg to call yourself a true Liverpool fan mate

You're going to have to come up with something better than grade school sh!t, you are the President of pure mindless sh!t, tumbleweed.

No he just likes to think hes a scouser, he will probably never get his fat @r5e off his armchair to come to Anfield to watch a match in his life

A.B. don't sit on no armchair, A.B sits on a couch something that tumbleweeds can't afford as they live in their caves. Get of your high horse tumbleweed, I've been footie matches just never Liverpool matches.

Oh trust me you are king of pre school d1psh1t :D
Come back when you have been to a Liverpool match, did you even know the game has been postponed tonight, so what are you going to do in that armchair for a couple of hours apart from w@nk? :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:41 pm

Roberts go on Ebay.com and try to find "FOOTBALL FOR TUMBLEWEEDS" I'm sure that will explain what football is in words tumbleweeds like yourself could understand. I'm sure it tells you the basics, like how to score a goal, what is an offside,etc... so next time you go to Anfield you can actually understand what is going on.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:42 pm

ManUtd wrote:So far sh1t brain is losing...

I know A.B is losing, so dont point the obvious out, crawl back to your sad little Manc forum :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:42 pm

Oh trust me you are king of pre school d1psh1t 
Come back when you have been to a Liverpool match, did you even know the game has been postponed tonight, so what are you going to do in that armchair for a couple of hours apart from w@nk?

Pre-school sh!t? Here you are posting pictures of armchairs you wish you could afford as you sit on a garbage can in your cave. I'm going to be ****** your girlfriend for the next few hours on me couch.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby andy_g » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:43 pm

HEY EVERYBODY OVER HERE QUICK!! AB AND ROBERTS ARE FIGHTING AGAIN AND ITS HERE AND ITS LIVE. AND MANUTD AND ZARABABE ARE GETTING IN ON IT TOO.

THE FIRST RULE IS... TELL EVERYONE ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!

:D :D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:44 pm

A.B. wrote:Roberts go on Ebay.com and try to find "FOOTBALL FOR TUMBLEWEEDS" I'm sure that will explain what football is in words tumbleweeds like yourself could understand. I'm sure it tells you the basics, like how to score a goal, what is an offside,etc... so next time you go to Anfield you can actually understand what is going on.

Tell you what actually come and visit this place:

Then come back and say that to me, Im surprised you even know what this picture is :D

Go on EBay and find FOOTBALL FOR ARMCHAIR SUPPORTERS muppet! :D
82-1074641017

Postby A.B. » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:44 pm

Roberts wrote:

I know A.B is losing, so dont point the obvious out, crawl back to your sad little Manc forum :D

No A.B. went to get something to drink, you know beverage, not the p!ss you drink since you can't afford anything else, E.C.

[Guide for dumbasses
E.C.=Extra Clueless]
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 77-1099054247 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:44 pm

Roberts wrote:

Feck off Sh1t brain, you're losing... :D

Always time to "win" though... :D
77-1099054247

Postby Dom1 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:44 pm

hey andy_g do you fancy a pointless argument, im feeling a bit left out :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby A.B. » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:45 pm

Roberts wrote:
A.B. wrote:Roberts go on Ebay.com and try to find "FOOTBALL FOR TUMBLEWEEDS" I'm sure that will explain what football is in words tumbleweeds like yourself could understand. I'm sure it tells you the basics, like how to score a goal, what is an offside,etc... so next time you go to Anfield you can actually understand what is going on.

Tell you what actually come and visit this place:

Then come back and say that to me, Im surprised you even know what this picture is :D

Go on EBay and find FOOTBALL FOR ARMCHAIR SUPPORTERS muppet! :D

When you learn what football is then going to Anfield will be actually worth because then you will understand the game.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:46 pm

Roberts I bet you've never even played a footie game in your life which explains why you're a clueless piece of SH!T.

[Sh!t is in bold so you can read it clearly, tumbleweed]
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum