Favourite booze - What's your poison?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:35 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
Judge wrote:

He's just a funny kid from what I can gather reading his posts!!!  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:

you mean like jimmy krankie  :D

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:38 pm

That's just wrong those two.  What was their gimmick?  How'd they ever become famous?  They're just weird!!!! ??? ??? ???
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:42 pm

World stunned as celebrity couple split up: Kidman and Cruise also part.
The international world of entertainment was stunned this week with the news that celebrity couple The Krankies are to split.
Their agent told the JT, "It’s the pressure of fame. The constant demands on their time. The getting on buses and then getting off buses again fifteen minutes later when its your stop. It’s a non-stop whirlwind of getting the odd bit of panto now and again."

The Krankies, former mainstays of any number of mid-seventies kiddy TV shows have enjoyed a recent revival of fortunes guesting on C4 programmes ironically re-appropriating '70s tat for the amusement of jaded thirty somethings and oh so clever media studies students.

Details of the long term relationship between the dwarf woman dressed up as a schoolboy, and the other one, are the subject of some gossip.

With Nicole Kidman allegedly serving as a "beard" to disguise Tom Cruise's homosexuality, speculation is rife that the stunted comedienne served as a "blindfold" shielding from public gaze the completely talentless other one.

Their agent confirmed that the chucklesome duo would continue to fulfil professional engagements, but he did ask the world's press to stay away from their next gig, an opening of a More store in Cumnock.

Professor of Scottish Culture Hingmy Beaker commented, "The Krankies form part of the great Scottish Variety tradition which will continue as long as Gerard Kelly is available for panto, again. It’s a pain in the :censored: but there you go…"

a news article from the jaggy thistle, hope that helps jmac :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:02 pm

Just got back from the Macro, with a case of champers, Bottle of Baileys, Tia Maria, Gran Marnier :love: 2 cases of wine, whiskey, Brandy, Gin  :sniffle and 3 bottles of Smirnoff plus 24 cases of beer.
So ciggy will be extremly p.issed over chrimbo :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:05 pm

f*ckin 'ell cigs you could sink the navy with that lot :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:07 pm

Woollyback wrote:f*ckin 'ell cigs you could sink the navy with that lot :laugh:

:D
Im having a party on New Years eve, but it will all be gone by then  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:34 pm

perhaps she raided an already half sunken ship  :D , whilst rogering the unconscious navy lads as she stole  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red squirrel » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:31 pm

Judge wrote:
Red squirrel wrote:I dont drink lager its like cats pi.ss with bubbles!

i assume youve drunk cats piss before and know what it tastes like   :suspect:

We're poor round our way!!   Soda stream and all!!! :wwww
Red squirrel

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:30 am

Judge wrote:

perhaps she raided an already half sunken ship  :D , whilst rogering the unconscious navy lads as she stole  :D

You were in there aswell Judge, admit it!!!!!

We all know you are partial to a drop of Babysham aswell - you nancy.  :no  :wwww
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:37 am

i was after the navy rum :D , and you thought i said navy bum, which is why you were running in the ship also faster than a whippet :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:02 am

Judge wrote:
ckay wrote:
Judge wrote:i remember drinking snakebite when i was 16 at a mates party, god i thought i was dying thru the night

for those who dont know what snakebite was: half lager, half cider in a pint glass - lethal

My local used to do a special snakebite!!! Special brew, diamond white and black!!

That was lethal!

the thing is chris, is that, snakebite mixers are not allowed to be sold anymore in the pubs. they were banned

Judge,

I used to manage a pub at putney bridge (The Larrik), walking distance from craven cottage, when I was touring europe. I left in 2003. I can assure you at the time snakebites where well and truly legal.

However the snakebites where:

1/2 cider 1/2 lager mixed with red cordial.

I agree its quite lethal. I used to be very alert on rugby days when we had S.Afers & Aussies on snakebites all day. Inevitably they turn into uncontrollable destruction machines.
The amount of times I had to replace fixtures in the toilets was unbelieveable.

The only equilavent in australia would be Bundy & Coke (not the new mid strenght they have on tap). You get a few young guys all drinking that and you know you'll have trouble sooner or later.

I believe with the rumbo's and snakebite's its the sugar content that sends them all nuts. Not me though, i've built up a solid tolerance.  :eyebrow

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:17 am

babu wrote:
Judge wrote:
ckay wrote:
Judge wrote:i remember drinking snakebite when i was 16 at a mates party, god i thought i was dying thru the night

for those who dont know what snakebite was: half lager, half cider in a pint glass - lethal

My local used to do a special snakebite!!! Special brew, diamond white and black!!

That was lethal!

the thing is chris, is that, snakebite mixers are not allowed to be sold anymore in the pubs. they were banned

Judge,

I used to manage a pub at putney bridge (The Larrik), walking distance from craven cottage, when I was touring europe. I left in 2003. I can assure you at the time snakebites where well and truly legal.

However the snakebites where:

1/2 cider 1/2 lager mixed with red cordial.

I agree its quite lethal. I used to be very alert on rugby days when we had S.Afers & Aussies on snakebites all day. Inevitably they turn into uncontrollable destruction machines.
The amount of times I had to replace fixtures in the toilets was unbelieveable.

The only equilavent in australia would be Bundy & Coke (not the new mid strenght they have on tap). You get a few young guys all drinking that and you know you'll have trouble sooner or later.

I believe with the rumbo's and snakebite's its the sugar content that sends them all nuts. Not me though, i've built up a solid tolerance.  :eyebrow

well, perhaps im wrong babu, however, i do know that local legislation in yorkshire prohibit the sale of such a cocktail
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:29 am

You can still get snakebite in my local!! Used to drink it years ago by the bucket full!! Got really nasty on it though!
The drink the bubu is talking about is called a purple nasty in NI. Only we use blackcurrent in it!
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:11 am

bubu :D  :D , have you already been on snakebites this morning kazza :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum