Fao sabre - The fall guy

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:21 pm

Sabre

I saw your signature and noticed the way you put that fella on a Liverpool shirt.

But dammit, I couldn't remember his name even though I knew he was out of The Fall Guy back when I was a lad.

So I typed The Fall Guy into Google Images.

I know now his name is Lee Majors.  I was ony two years old when this programme came out though.

But why is she off The Fall Guy?  She was one of the first results on Google Images......

Bit of an Eighties belter.

Can anyone elaborate?

jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:23 pm

jonnymac1979

Postby Woollyback » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:26 pm

a word from the flangemeister:

she's called heather thomas (middle name: flange) and in the program she was called jody if my memory serves me correctly. i can't remember if colt severs (lee majors' character) was boffing her or whether she had some other significance but either way she was a honey :love:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 pm

Yes, she is magnificant.

:;):
jonnymac1979

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:54 pm

The guy of my signature is known as Michael Landon, I think :D , and he made highway to heaven, a cheesy tv show in which he was some sort of angel, and a famous early eighty tv show, "the house of the field" or something, would be the translation.

SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:02 pm

highway to heaven :laugh:  i remember him now, he used to hitch-hike from town to town just generally doing good stuff didn't he? :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:04 pm

Woollyback wrote:highway to heaven :laugh:  i remember him now, he used to hitch-hike from town to town just generally doing good stuff didn't he? :D

That was the littlest hobo.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:07 pm

highway to heaven   i remember him now, he used to hitch-hike from town to town just generally doing good stuff didn't he? 

Indeed, and since you all say I help, I thought it was a proper image :D And he had an alcoholic friend.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:07 pm

taff wrote:
Woollyback wrote:highway to heaven :laugh:  i remember him now, he used to hitch-hike from town to town just generally doing good stuff didn't he? :D

That was the littlest hobo.

dogs/monkeys/vicars, they're all the same when they're lying down. no wait, that's tall birds & short birds isn't it? ???  ah bollox i dunno :sniffle  wibble
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:09 pm

Sabre wrote:And he had an alcoholic friend.

that was me :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:24 am

sabre you are getting confused with 'little house on the prairie' which michael landon starred in, that would be the translation.

jonnymac im surprised you dont remember lee majors, he also starred as 'the six million dollar man' an was married to farrah fawcet of the origional charlies angels.  in relation to heather thomas, colt severs was not boning her, they were just friends, but i do have to say that i dont remember michael landon in the fall guy
112-1077774096

Postby The Red Baron » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:39 am

Peewee your right mate,he was also  Little Joe in Bonanza.He died last year after a long illness,he was also an alcoholic.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:50 am

The Red Baron wrote:Peewee your right mate,he was also  Little Joe in Bonanza.He died last year after a long illness,he was also an alcoholic.

wow, i forgot about bonanza baron.

i seem to remember some years back he was suffering with cancer although i may be wrong
112-1077774096

Postby laza » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:05 am

peewee wrote:sabre you are getting confused with 'little house on the prairie' which michael landon starred in, that would be the translation.

jonnymac im surprised you dont remember lee majors, he also starred as 'the six million dollar man' an was married to farrah fawcet of the origional charlies angels.  in relation to heather thomas, colt severs was not boning her, they were just friends, but i do have to say that i dont remember michael landon in the fall guy

Yeah Peewee is right,  as someone who was old enough to remember the Fall Guy, Heather Thomas role was normally to appear in a bikini for whatever flimsy reason they could think of .
Its pretty  much was a obvious ploy to appeal to a certain demographic in a cynical ploy by makers to boost rating................god bless em   :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:57 am

peewee wrote:sabre you are getting confused with 'little house on the prairie' which michael landon starred in, that would be the translation.

little house i think is landon's masterpiece, i remember their children's names are: marry and  laura (ingalls) and who is the little youngest?

lee majors in the six million dollar man had been an influential serial films, and the success was sustained by lindsay wagner in bionic woman

i remember fall guy but don't remember if landon was in there

once i thought landon made a come back by directing a new comedy movie titled "family stone" featuring diane keaton, in fact it was michael LONDON who is the director
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum