Fao: peewee - The locked wpc thread......why?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:17 am

apparantly pigs have worms - fact, so im told :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:19 am

maybe you could ward him off by hanging a load of pork pies over the entrance :D  i'm with andy on this one though, sure LA can be a kn0b sometimes and has no idea when to just agree to differ but many of the "moral majority" on here can be absolute kn0bs too. LA's rants about the establishment and conspiracy theories can be a bit tiresome sometimes but i find them a whole lot more palatable than some of the sh!te on here about "britain for the british" and "kick out the immigrants"

as for everybody's collective guilt for dragging a respectful thread into a spiral of abuse and name-calling, it's disgraceful and i don't care who started it
Last edited by Woollyback on Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:25 am

pork pies over the entrance :D

thats like garlic to vampires :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:31 am

Theres never been so much disagreements and argueing on the forum since he joined, and I quite like being a sheep its better than being a jumped up little :censored:, and thinking the world owes you something.
Woof for sheepdog :D
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:50 am

Woollyback wrote:as for everybody's collective guilt for dragging a respectful thread into a spiral of abuse and name-calling, it's disgraceful and i don't care who started it

collective guilt ? That would be us sheep . The only member who doesn't feel any sense of guilt or impropriety is that independent free thinker KARIMINAL @ AOL .

And for the record Wooly , people who have made anti foregner and homophobic posts have all received their deserved share of castigation from the "moral majority" ,many have already been banned .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:51 am

baa :D , just me shaun the sheep :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AlanHansen » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:43 am

Woollyback wrote:LA's rants about the establishment and conspiracy theories can be a bit tiresome sometimes but i find them a whole lot more palatable than some of the sh!te on here about "britain for the british" and "kick out the immigrants"

Absolutley, I was shocked when I saw that :censored: yesterday - after all foreign players have done for this club and in this day and age it's disappointing to see those kind of attitudes knocking about.   :angry:
AlanHansen

Postby andy_g » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:05 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
andy_g wrote:the people that accuse karim of always starting arguments are way off the mark in my book

And yet Andy so many threads that KARIMINAL@AOL (as he likes to tag himself), so many threads he participates in end up in a brawl . Why is that ?
Certainly everyone is entitled to their own opinion ,perhaps the problem lies with the way in which that opininion is expressed .In your misunderstood mates case it is usually with a certainty that borders on arrogance seasoned with scorn for anyone's opinion that doesn't coincide with his .Concluding vast numbers of his observations with the phrase "End of", to me signals an individual who isn't really interested in another persons point of view . You either agree with him or end up being called any number of derogatory names ranging from sheep (one of your favourites I see ) to C'unt  and then inevitably the bun fight begins.Recently I noticed a member addressing him by his first name and receiving a s'hitload of abuse in return for daring to address him with such familiarity.The only balanced thing about your friends personality is that he has a massive chip on BOTH shoulders.This forum would be far better off without him . I may be one of the "sheep" that you refer to ,with no opinion of my own but if something looks like sh'it ,smells like sh'it and tastes like sh'it chances are it is sh'it .
Surely 5000 "sheep" can't all be wrong ?

:kungfu:

oops - i never noticed the sheep connection. when i talk about sheep i mean people who obviously have no viewpoint of their own but are happy to agree with the majority. its not a case of being 'with us or against us' woof, as you seem to suggest by now referring to me as LA's friend. i personally don't find anything offensive in his posts and in my view the arguments are often started by some people's reactions to what he says. anyway, i'm not really interested in getting involved in a drawn out debate/bunfight/bitchfest with anyone - despite the fact that some of them are kuntz  :laugh:
Last edited by andy_g on Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:13 pm

andy_g wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
andy_g wrote:the people that accuse karim of always starting arguments are way off the mark in my book

And yet Andy so many threads that KARIMINAL@AOL (as he likes to tag himself), so many threads he participates in end up in a brawl . Why is that ?
Certainly everyone is entitled to their own opinion ,perhaps the problem lies with the way in which that opininion is expressed .In your misunderstood mates case it is usually with a certainty that borders on arrogance seasoned with scorn for anyone's opinion that doesn't coincide with his .Concluding vast numbers of his observations with the phrase "End of", to me signals an individual who isn't really interested in another persons point of view . You either agree with him or end up being called any number of derogatory names ranging from sheep (one of your favourites I see ) to C'unt  and then inevitably the bun fight begins.Recently I noticed a member addressing him by his first name and receiving a s'hitload of abuse in return for daring to address him with such familiarity.The only balanced thing about your friends personality is that he has a massive chip on BOTH shoulders.This forum would be far better off without him . I may be one of the "sheep" that you refer to ,with no opinion of my own but if something looks like sh'it ,smells like sh'it and tastes like sh'it chances are it is sh'it .

oops - i never noticed the sheep connection. when i talk about sheep i mean people who obviously have no viewpoint of their own but are happy to agree with the majority. its not a case of being 'with us or against us' woof, as you seem to suggest by now referring to me as LA's friend. i personally don't find anything offensive in his posts and in my view the arguments are often started by some people's reactions to what he says. anyway, i'm not really interested in getting involved in a drawn out debate/bunfight/bitchfest with anyone - despite the fact that some of them are kuntz  :laugh:

kuntz - wasnt he a german international with a first name of stefan  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:07 pm

Judge wrote:
andy_g wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

kuntz - wasnt he a german international with a first name of stefan  :D

Yes! I remember him Judge!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:16 pm

JBG wrote:

kuntz - wasnt he a german international with a first name of stefan  :D[/quote]
Yes! I remember him Judge![/quote]
:laugh: 

JBG and General Kuntz in happier times .      :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:17 pm

:D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:19 pm

i bet when he missed an open goal the commentator would say

''well, he's made a right KUNTZ ARSE of that''
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:20 pm

there was actually commentary footage of Motty during an  england germany game that went like this

" and Germany lead one nil against England, Kuntz"

just as he was speaking the ball was passed to Kuntz.

quality   :D
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:25 pm

PeeWee (left) and Liveranytime unite in police benefit concert .

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum