Locked and deleted threads - Why

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby jkop » Sat May 05, 2007 8:01 pm

dawson99 wrote:modded?

so, we gonna have another poll for next mod? if its stu im gonna sh!t in a hat and eat it

Would you like salt and pepper with that ? :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Sat May 05, 2007 10:18 pm

lol you just lost your best moderator
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Woollyback » Sat May 05, 2007 10:34 pm

well this is a loss to the forum.

well done to you people who've hounded sabre out of being a mod, i hope you're proud of yourselves. sabre i don't agree with your decision to step down but i respect your prerogative to do so.

the bullies have won. what a f*cking disappointment this forum is sometimes.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Sat May 05, 2007 11:14 pm

Woollyback wrote:well this is a loss to the forum.

well done to you people who've hounded sabre out of being a mod, i hope you're proud of yourselves. sabre i don't agree with your decision to step down but i respect your prerogative to do so.

the bullies have won. what a f*cking disappointment this forum is sometimes.

:nod
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sat May 05, 2007 11:42 pm

Bullies lol ffs brother, ya sound like sweaty Betty in the primary school yard.

:D
I think cousin Diego stood up well on his behalf, the only bullying I seen was everyone telling Peewee to dry up.

Ahhhhhh bring back Roberts I say, one week of his posts and all would be forgotten.
:laugh:
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun May 06, 2007 12:23 am

Mikz wrote:Bullies lol ffs brother, ya sound like sweaty Betty in the primary school yard.

I think cousin Diego stood up well on his behalf, the only bullying I seen was everyone telling Peewee to dry up.

Ahhhhhh bring back Roberts I say, one week of his posts and all would be forgotten.

cobblers mikz, you know sabre has had dogs abuse hurled at him relentlessly in the last few weeks, without any other  justification than peewee's paranoid ramblings being repeated over and over again

jerry springer's on the telly right now and it's more believable than this place :laugh:

(i just hope we're not as fat on newkit as they are on jerry springer :D )
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Sun May 06, 2007 12:43 am

Woollyback wrote:
Mikz wrote:Bullies lol ffs brother, ya sound like sweaty Betty in the primary school yard.

cobblers mikz, you know sabre has had dogs abuse hurled at him relentlessly in the last few weeks, without any other  justification than peewee's paranoid ramblings being repeated over and over again

jerry springer's on the telly right now and it's more believable than this place :laugh:

(i just hope we're not as fat on newkit as they are on jerry springer :D )

:buttrock  :laugh:
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Sun May 06, 2007 1:22 am

Perhaps the appointments of MODS should be looked at and given a general overhaul. Insults are a common place in society, everybody insults each other whenever they are in disagreement. Ive lost count of how many times ive been called a banker from me missus when im right and when ive called her flock sucking chow when shes right ! From what ive seen on this forum there is way too much political correctness being called in when the mods feel it necessary. Im common as muck, and im guessing many people on here are ! drop the pc and let discretion rule.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Sun May 06, 2007 1:49 am

dawson99 wrote:sham of a mockery of of a mockery of a sham of a mockery wrapped inside a sham around a mockery on top of a mockery to left of a sham inside a mockery of sham of a sham of a mockery

:laugh:  :D
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Sun May 06, 2007 1:51 am

jkop wrote:
dawson99 wrote:modded?

so, we gonna have another poll for next mod? if its stu im gonna sh!t in a hat and eat it

Would you like salt and pepper with that ? :D

Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun May 06, 2007 2:36 am

ah common sense from mikz

just to retiterate to the idiots, i have ignored sabre for over three weeks, i have made no derogaitive comments, i have NEVER complained about the sociedad flag, yesterday i never started the barry thread that sabre chose to enter, i never put the words in sabres mouth where he once again talked about something he knew nothing about, i never chose to lock the thread when it was obvious that i had no answer to the comments, i never gave me a warning for no reason (notice that the warning has been removed, i have no influence on here so someone chose to remove that because it was gien for no reason)

also to accuse other people of acting under my instructions is an insult to them and myself, they can form their own opinions and to think i am the only one who had a problem with his style of modding is wrong, i am the only one who was vocal about it.

sabre chose to patronise people, sabre chose to comment on things he knew nothing about, even now he is showing his true colours with the 'wife' comments (for your information i have been with my girlfriend for 5 years and will not marry until i decide to do so, but to the outside world we may as well be married, maybe you should take your own advice).

i tried to keep my nose clean and i did, i ignored him, but yesterdays hypocrisy had to be highlighted, i highlighted it without abuse, just pointed out some facts but hey why let the facts get in the way of abusing peewee over this, look at sabres attitude also before you hang me.
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Sun May 06, 2007 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby JBG » Sun May 06, 2007 3:19 am

peewee wrote:

ah common sense from mikz

just to retiterate to the idiots, i have ignored sabre for over three weeks, i have made no derogaitive comments, i have NEVER complained about the sociedad flag, yesterday i never started the barry thread that sabre chose to enter, i never put the words in sabres mouth where he once again talked about something he knew nothing about, i never chose to lock the thread when it was obvious that i had no answer to the comments, i never gave me a warning for no reason (notice that the warning has been removed, i have no influence on here so someone chose to remove that because it was gien for no reason)

also to accuse other people of acting under my instructions is an insult to them and myself, they can form their own opinions and to think i am the only one who had a problem with his style of modding is wrong, i am the only one who was vocal about it.

sabre chose to patronise people, sabre chose to comment on things he knew nothing about, even now he is showing his true colours with the 'wife' comments (for your information i have been with my girlfriend for 5 years and will not marry until i decide to do so, but to the outside world we may as well be married, maybe you should take your own advice).

i tried to keep my nose clean and i did, i ignored him, but yesterdays hypocrisy had to be highlighted, i highlighted it without abuse, just pointed out some facts but hey why let the facts get in the way of abusing peewee over this, look at sabres attitude also before you hang me.

You are, without doubt, the biggest :censored:i.n cu.nt this forum has ever experienced.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun May 06, 2007 3:21 am

like i care about what you say, but hey you are blinkered in this so i didnt expect any sense from you.

maybe if people take the time to look back over the last few weeks they will see how unfair they are being blaming me for all this, but i dont expect people to do that, like i say why let facts get in the way.

next i will be getting accused of transmitting thought altering rays into sabres head that made him patronise people

get a grip people, JBG, its only the internet, nobody died

if sabre had have been fired a few weeks i ago i could have shouldered some of the blame, now he has been fired i cant really take that blame, i believe he was told about his behaviour and attitude and complaints from other members but he chose to ignore that.

sorry did i say fired, i mean quit freudean slip, thats his choice
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Sun May 06, 2007 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby JBG » Sun May 06, 2007 3:23 am

You are the most condescending arrogant prat on this forum.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun May 06, 2007 3:34 am

so become a mod again then you can ban me, i like the way you have resorted to name calling while criticising me for the same thing, so now you have called me a kunt and a condacending prat, i wonder if you will get a warning for this.

JBG try all you want, I wont bite, like i say i have kept out of this but now the inevitiable has happened i suppose you all need a scapegoat.

hey peewee will be the scapegoat if that makes everyone feel better about themselves, maybe if sabres friends had told him his actions were also causing problems this situation wouldnt have arisen, maybe you feel guilty, i dont know
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum