Can i just say - Bamaga man answers back

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:34 pm

There are a lot of very nosey people on this forum   

No seriously its been asked a fair bit, and I'd like to clear a few things up. Yes I had a spat with A.B, yes I probably took the thing too far. Like that one thing more than handbags .... snotty handkerchiefs.   

Also I'd like to clear up a couple of Ciggy's remarks, claiming I sent her nasty PM's. Thats bollox and she knows it.

Let me explain:

A couple of weeks ago (Mariane) I think thats how you spell it, started a thread something along the lines of ' The best weapon to hit a footballer with'. A light hearted thread in conjunction with the Bellamy/Riise fracas. Ciggy slammed the thread publicly. I thought nothing of it, then when Ciggy returned after being off for a while she saw the thread was still going and said it " was a f.ucking s.*i*e thread get a grip of yourself girl"
I said nothing I couldnt, I was banned this time. But then Ciggy started a thread in LFC gen disscusion titled " Erm" about Chelsea flags....... WTF. I could only PM, otherwise I'd of done it publicly telling Ciggy that was the pot calling the kettle black if ever I saw it. I admit I stuck my nose in, but thats what everyone can do if they wish. Oh and in the next reply I told her in my book that that was a s.hit thread, thats all. Nothing nasty like Ciggy's making out, and she knows it.

As for that Noseybonk fella, he sent me a sarcastic PM the day I got banned. Never spoke to hime before, although he is definately an alter-ego. (Help me out PeeWee) or just a WUM either way he's a p.ratt.

Anyhow when I am reinstated, I'll just stick to football and the light hearted side of gen chat from time to time.

BM 

posted on behalf of Bamaga man
account deleted by request

Return to General Chat Forum