Bamaga man

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:07 pm

[Emerald Red,Sep. 08 2008,16:53]
Was a joke S@int. I was only jesting.

Sorry mate, I didn't get it ..... amended my post now. Thought it wasn't like you  :)
Last edited by account deleted by request on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:17 pm

peewee wrote:I have only given an opinion based on what i read in the mods special thread about certain posters,

YAWN.  :sleep

Stop with the constant references to this section that you laid thyne eyes on will yer.

I you want to tell people what it said then do so and stop making out like:

1) You are in a priviledged position
2) You have one over on a moderator
3) ITs like a hit list in the mods section

FOR THE RECORD - Anyone who wants to know anything about the section that the moderators use on hte forum can simply PM me.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:26 pm

Back on topic..... come back Bamaga...... Leon loves you really mate.

Postby metalhead » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:52 pm

I still don't get why Bamaga would want to delete his account? surely if he isn't happy here he would leave and not post anymore.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:56 pm

metalhead wrote:I still don't get why Bamaga would want to delete his account? surely if he isn't happy here he would leave and not post anymore.

Maybe he wanted to see what people would say,if a thread would be started about his departure! :D

He's probably just missing his late night homo chats with Judge...mark my words once Judge is back from holiday,Bam will be back! :nod
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:06 pm

:D  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:38 pm

metalhead wrote:I still don't get why Bamaga would want to delete his account? surely if he isn't happy here he would leave and not post anymore.

I suppose he wanted to show that he was annoyed or upset with something or SOMEONE, rather than just bored with the site Metalhead.

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:45 pm

s@int wrote:

I suppose he wanted to show that he was annoyed or upset with something or SOMEONE, rather than just bored with the site Metalhead.

Has he gone lookin for a younger model Saint. He could of let me down gentle :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:52 pm

:laugh:  I don't think Bamaga ever quite got over you dumping him to go playing Bingo with GBJH :D

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:57 pm

s@int wrote: :laugh:  I don't think Bamaga ever quite got over you dumping him to go playing Bingo with GBJH :D

:laugh:  :laugh: We only shared a dabber nothin else in it :laugh: He was a nice lad though an ill miss him
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:16 pm

s@int wrote:

Fair enough, but wouldn't be better to explain the problem about this certain someone or problem?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:27 pm

metalhead wrote:
s@int wrote:

Fair enough, but wouldn't be better to explain the problem about this certain someone or problem?

I would presume he told the Mods when he asked to be removed. If he had wanted the rest of us to know , I am sure he would have found a way to tell us.

I am only guessing and may be completely wrong but I think he may have been unhappy at the lack of action taken by the mod's, and felt that leaving was his only alternative.

Maybe we will find out one day..... the c*nts not answering my e-mails  :D

Postby metalhead » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:29 pm

s@int wrote:
metalhead wrote:
s@int wrote:

I would presume he told the Mods when he asked to be removed. If he had wanted the rest of us to know , I am sure he would have found a way to tell us.

I am only guessing and may be completely wrong but I think he may have been unhappy at the lack of action taken by the mod's, and felt that leaving was his only alternative.

Maybe we will find out one day..... the c*nts not answering my e-mails  :D

He did a Kevin Keegan then  :D

Im sure he will be back
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:52 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:I have only given an opinion based on what i read in the mods special thread about certain posters,

YAWN.  :sleep

Stop with the constant references to this section that you laid thyne eyes on will yer.

I you want to tell people what it said then do so and stop making out like:

1) You are in a priviledged position
2) You have one over on a moderator
3) ITs like a hit list in the mods section

FOR THE RECORD - Anyone who wants to know anything about the section that the moderators use on hte forum can simply PM me.

I mention it in response to someones comment, its not like you to miss the obvious and go off on something that's already over and dealt with.

how the hell you are still a mod is beyond most on this forum while you constantly try to cause problems on this forum

Also look up the word constant, something that has been mentioned twice in 6 months can never be classed as constant, if you think its constant then feel free to highlight where I have mentioned it, it shouldn't be hard for you to find them if they are so regular to be constant.
112-1077774096

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:12 am

I think its a great shame. When Bamaga expressed his opinions you either agreed or you didnt. Its a shame that this place has become so unbearable for a good poster. I can only hope it doesnt get worse and others follow suit.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum