Bamaga man - Red cards

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby red37 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:03 pm

Saint (the good Samaritan) ponders the merits of allowing such a 'Naughty Boy' as BM the public forum he craves through the self-assigned role of international peacekeeper and all round good egg..... However this kindly act of benevolence belies both his own and the said miscreants true Modus Operandi which ultimately could stunningly, see them both inaugurated by proxy to the position of respective 'Heads of Intel' for Netto and other related grocery outlets based both in the U.K and across the Territories......A shameful and despicable 'rouse' on both their behalfs.  :no   Little wonder there has been such a conflagration amongst the throng.  Due to their suspicious scruples...we may well have seen the end of tins of Baked Beans getting priced heavily in favour of the consumer's interests  - unforgivable, duplicitous wretches...!!  I for one speak out for all Thick sliced white loaves who suffer the injustice of approximately 1 to 2 minutes betwixt red hot elements on a regular daily basis. And whom then are expected to lay down upon the plate and take it all over them!!  sometimes even with the sprinkling of Cheese of a mature variety may be used in addition to this already tortuous practice!!

Do not let this happen people - Stand up for cheap Beans everywhere....f**k Heinz and Branston/H.P off and 'live the dream'  Enjoy cheap beans and reinstate BM and A.B now!!  for the sanity of all our tea-time fayre.....and dont even get me started on the damage this could do to the Chopped pork luncheon meat fraternity - unthinkable!

:D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Woollyback » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:32 pm

stop dishing cards out left right & centre, it's only making hallmark richer :angry:  so let's just bring back Anne Bancroft and the  Big Mincer from down under and we're all happy as pigs in poo
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:50 pm

Fu'ck it make me a mod now ! There's far to many people in this forum anyway   :veryangry

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Rafa D » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:58 pm

I am a sexy :censored: oh yes I am.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:02 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:I am a sexy :censored: oh yes I am.

:laugh:  No bans for RD .    :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Rafa D » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:09 pm

Your loving it.

In all seriousness I am starting a B.B.B.M.C.

Bring Back Bamaga Man Campaign.

He's lovely really.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:15 pm

Well I'll start a B.B.A.B. topic then  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:57 pm

Your loving it.

I'd second that. But let Johnymac drink his beer with no hurry!!

And Bring back stu as JBG said. He has a go with people often, but let's face it, that happens in this forum sometimes. He knows his footie, I think that he should be given a periodical opportunity to come back, if then behaves well like Barry Belfast who I think in the next months might deserve the removal of a card ( :D ), let him stay, if not, to the fridge again :)

I appreciate his football thoughts. Sometimes he's right others not, but his stuff is genuine and honest, it's not the kind of poster who read crappy articles and then repeat them in a forum (which in Spanish footbal forums is the 80% of the people).
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1173565005 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:34 pm

Sabre wrote:
Your loving it.

And Bring back stu as JBG said. He has a go with people often, but let's face it, that happens in this forum sometimes. He knows his footie, I think that he should be given a periodical opportunity to come back, if then behaves well like Barry Belfast who I think in the next months might deserve the removal of a card ( :D ), let him stay, if not, to the fridge again :)

I appreciate his football thoughts. Sometimes he's right others not, but his stuff is genuine and honest, it's not the kind of poster who read crappy articles and then repeat them in a forum (which in Spanish footbal forums is the 80% of the people).

No supper for you Ivor, you ban this man? If you spend more time making your wife Pinga happy instead of liking this :censored: team, English puta, make Barcelona, English PUTAS!!!!!!  :angry:

And make bread with me, you spent less time here and make me happy.  :(  :down:  :sniffle
65-1173565005

Postby Woollyback » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:17 am

Amiga wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Your loving it.

And Bring back stu as JBG said. He has a go with people often, but let's face it, that happens in this forum sometimes. He knows his footie, I think that he should be given a periodical opportunity to come back, if then behaves well like Barry Belfast who I think in the next months might deserve the removal of a card , let him stay, if not, to the fridge again

No supper for you Ivor, you ban this man? If you spend more time making your wife Pinga happy instead of liking this :censored: team, English puta, make Barcelona, English PUTAS!!!!!!  :angry:

And make bread with me, you spent less time here and make me happy.  :(  :down:  :sniffle

i'll make some bread with you, warburton's medium sliced white? or a french stick like the one you get your mum to shove up your anus every night?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1173565005 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:12 am

bam bam biggilo is a c.unt a simply a.rsewipe, did you know he wants to f.uck ciggy, she's up for anything the dirty slag.
65-1173565005

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum