Big al returns from phillipines - With his young lady boy

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:56 pm

greenred wrote:Big al wont appreciate me sticking up for him,he handles you blokes very well on his own,but ill do it anyway.Big al is a respected member of this forum and im sick of the verbal abuse.I wouldnt mind if it was funny,but its not.For a start I find this topic offensive,im amazed anyone can get humour from the abuse of kids.I would question the sanity or maturity of people who mock such things.Anyone who made jokes like that to me would get a short sharp kick in the head, but im only from Dublin,Big al is from Belfast and in my experience they handle things in a more aggressive manner,I salute his patience.Some of us around here arent teenagers and we like to talk football and occasionally have a laugh.However,I and others will not stand for the ganging up on another liverpool supporter and this is where it should end.It is cowardice in the extreme to join forces to attack another human being.Big al is an irishman like myself,and like all irishmen and liverpudlians we stick together,there are more of us on this forum than you think.If you want to go down that road then go ahead.Personally, I would cut out the abuse and get back to the football or having a laugh.

Listen Greenred, Al gives the abuse so therefore he must expect a reply.
He has had opportunities to stop but he declines them and carries on, and if you give it out then the rule is you have to take it back and if anyone else wants to pick a fight and get involved in something that has nothing to do with them they are more than welcome because we wont back down it will go on forever.
As you know Big Al isnt exactly the victim here, he makes the problems for himself, we arent ganging up on him, he has given abuse to everyone of us and we are just defending ourselves.

Thank You
116-1065305004

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:54 pm

Well no reply that says it all, when Al says something to us people turn a blind eye, and when we do it to him it is a different matter altogether.
And whoever these others are, you are more than welcome to take us on :D
Come and have a go if you think youre hard enough :D
Nah seriously though to the people who appreciate our natural wit and humour thank you!
116-1065305004

Postby big al » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:35 pm

Greenred I appreciate your sentiments. 

I'm slightly surprised by what Beavis had to say. I thouhgt he was mature enough to understand that this was just a p#ss taking session in order to detract us from the shity manager we have.  Yet obviously beavis is reading more into the banter than that.  So I am calling a end to the slaging before someone takes it serious and I fall out with people I consider to be gentlemen and very funny guys. 

To the crew you win.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:50 pm

Are you sure now Al? ???
116-1065305004

Postby big al » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:51 pm

Yes mate when other peopel start to get involved it seems to complicate things.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:54 pm

Ok peeps lay off Al now give him a break :cool:
116-1065305004

Postby greenred » Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:09 pm

Thank God for that,Peace at last.Its like the good friday agreement,except its sunday.Anyway Im off to the local to have my weekly slanging match with the manure scum who live around my way.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gaz31 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:33 pm

having a laugh is fun if you are not involved get out!!
big al has a sense of humour and nothing i have said has been racist , if al has a problem with me then he is free to mail me at gary@johndunn.fsnet.co.uk but he can and has constantly given as good as he gets and i really do not have any real problems with him or anyone else on this site (except sangy).
:)
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:37 pm

big al wrote:To the crew you win.

well im glad that has finally happened!!  :;):

feels good to be on level terms with a past enemy.

feel free to give 'sexy love' to any1 you please!!
..............well not anyone!!!!!!!!!!

Dom1  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby supersub » Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:51 pm

peace in our time:) :)  :laugh:  :p  :D
Last edited by supersub on Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Dom1 » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:57 pm

IT IS A GREAT THING TO SEE ISN'T IT SS?

SEEMS THAT IT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE EVERY BLUE MOON!!!

DOM1

P.S. START MAKING A FEW POSTS ON THE Liverpool Vs Everton SUPPORTERS FORUM, IT NEEDS A BIT OF A BOOST TO GET IT GOING!!

SO FAR IT HAS ONLY GOT PEOPLE WHO ARE EITHER FRIENDS OF MINE OR ROBERTS!! :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:21 am

sorry to  :bump this thread, but with the talk of katoeys in the last three days, it would appear that perhaps that geezer in jmacs picture is in fact BigAL :D , whoever he was??

i dont think he posts here anymore

have you seen him peewee??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:31 pm

Judge wrote:sorry to  :bump this thread, but with the talk of katoeys in the last three days, it would appear that perhaps that geezer in jmacs picture is in fact BigAL :D , whoever he was??

i dont think he posts here anymore

have you seen him peewee??

No, Big Al was very fat.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:05 pm

who was he?
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:21 pm

He was from Belfast, and I think he was a social worker. He was a regular here for a long time. A great guy who used to get very impassioned with his arguements.

Used to log in at 3 in the morning when he had a skinful.

Dom and the Beavis Crew started the "fat" rumour.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum