Big al returns from phillipines - With his young lady boy

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby big al » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:47 pm

Good to see the fighting spirit has returned to the crew.  Beavis glad to see that you know how to spell the place you live in. Keep it up you may still pass the 11+.  I worked it out by the way
CREW Means

Can't
Read
Easy
Words  Excellent.   

Gaz How's your girlfriend give her my sexy love
Dom how's your boyfriend give him my next sexy love
Beavis How's your dad give him.............. no wait that would be incest. just tell him Al says hello sailor!
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:21 pm

big al wrote:Good to see the fighting spirit has returned to the crew.  Beavis glad to see that you know how to spell the place you live in. Keep it up you may still pass the 11+.  I worked it out by the way
CREW Means

Can't
Read
Easy
Words  Excellent.   

Gaz How's your girlfriend give her my sexy love
Dom how's your boyfriend give him my next sexy love
Beavis How's your dad give him.............. no wait that would be incest. just tell him Al says hello sailor!

Well you still cant spell Houllier right can you gay boy? :D

What do you mean Incest never stopped you with your little brothers did it Al? :D

As for my dad, nah thats the Philipino spunk getting from your a#se to your head :D
116-1065305004

Postby gaz31 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:35 pm

err!!!! al you r a cheesey faggot who shags boys !!!
not my missus , just remember that , twattttt
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:54 pm

If a girl approached Al he would s##t his pants :laugh:
116-1065305004

Postby gaz31 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:26 pm

THE ONLY GIRL AL EVER SHAGGED WAS HIS MUM AND ITS DEBATABLE IF EVEN SHE WAS A WOMAN OR A MONKEY!!!!
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:03 am

gaz31 wrote:THE ONLY GIRL AL EVER SHAGGED WAS HIS MUM AND ITS DEBATABLE IF EVEN SHE WAS A WOMAN OR A MONKEY!!!!

LOL :laugh:  :laugh:
116-1065305004

Postby big al » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:13 pm

Gaz you Dick she'd hardly not be a women if she was my Mother.  Maybe you gay boys have learnt how to have your own sprogs but not over here. opps
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:44 pm

big al wrote:Gaz you Dick she'd hardly not be a women if she was my Mother.  Maybe you gay boys have learnt how to have your own sprogs but not over here. opps

Its took Al two days for a comeback, ah well thats quick for him, he must have wiped that cum out of his eyes quicker than expected :D
116-1065305004

Postby big al » Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:36 pm

beavis I only pop in now and again to make sure your not fighting with each other.  D'you think I have nothing better to do than play with you kids.  Look Son be a nice boy and stop using dirty words the other boys tell you you don't even know what they mean.
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:22 pm

big al wrote:beavis I only pop in now and again to make sure your not fighting with each other.  D'you think I have nothing better to do than play with you kids.  Look Son be a nice boy and stop using dirty words the other boys tell you you don't even know what they mean.

OOOOOOohhhhhhh I wont be able to sleep tonight after that fret gay boy :D
116-1065305004

Postby gaz31 » Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:15 am

JOKE!!!!!
WHATS GOT A TINY DICK AND ONE LEG ????

BIG UNSTABLE AL!!!!LOL LOL LOL  :laugh:
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:27 am

Big al wont appreciate me sticking up for him,he handles you blokes very well on his own,but ill do it anyway.Big al is a respected member of this forum and im sick of the verbal abuse.I wouldnt mind if it was funny,but its not.For a start I find this topic offensive,im amazed anyone can get humour from the abuse of kids.I would question the sanity or maturity of people who mock such things.Anyone who made jokes like that to me would get a short sharp kick in the head, but im only from Dublin,Big al is from Belfast and in my experience they handle things in a more aggressive manner,I salute his patience.Some of us around here arent teenagers and we like to talk football and occasionally have a laugh.However,I and others will not stand for the ganging up on another liverpool supporter and this is where it should end.It is cowardice in the extreme to join forces to attack another human being.Big al is an irishman like myself,and like all irishmen and liverpudlians we stick together,there are more of us on this forum than you think.If you want to go down that road then go ahead.Personally, I would cut out the abuse and get back to the football or having a laugh.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:30 am

Sorry big al,I just had to say it.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:12 am

big al wrote:Dom how's your boyfriend give him my next sexy love

NO PROB AL MY MAN I WILL DO THAT FOR YOU  :D  THAT IS IF HE WANTS ANYMORE OF YOU'RE 'SO CALLED SEXY LOVE!!

Dom1
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:14 am

GREEN RED....................................SHUT UP!!!?!!!!

FOR GOD SAKE, PLEASE........................ :(  :(
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum