Barry belfast

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby The Red Baron » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:52 am

Be honest Peewee,you would swap it all for Lords, the Flat house,The Park and the last bus home from town. :D
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:54 am

woof woof ! wrote: The women there were a cross between Harpo Marx and PolPot 

I didnt think they were that attractive woof.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:56 am

woof woof ! wrote:
peewee wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:PeeWee ,out of interest whereabouts in Bangers are you staying ? I used to live near the post office in Soi Suan Phlu before I moved to Phuket.

sorry mate, i just saw your post. my house is soi rachada 62, rachada-prachachuen road, bang su area. its called bangsuan tipco. im a few miles from chachuchak market.

actually when they take off from don muang they come over the house, im a few miles from the airport. thankfully the new airport opens in june so no more noise.

you will have been near the immigration office if i think im guessing right

Spot on PeeWee it was just up the road from my place .

Re your comment on Soi Cowboy . In my day that was the place you went to after everywhere else had closed  :D  The women there were a cross between Harpo Marx and PolPot   :D

I only went for the beer , honest .  :D

its quite strict now woof, 1am closing and they do kick you out, but hey, that saves you having to pay the bar fine as you can pick up the rumpy outside much earlier than you used to be able to.

do you remember a bar area on sukhumvit road between asoke and nana, it was on the same side as nana plaza. it was basically a load of them open huts with pool tables? the reason i ask is that the land was owend by a senior police man and a couple of years back he sent in the bulldozers and flattened all the bars, there is now a nice park there.

also sukhumvit soi 33 near emporium has some nice bars
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:01 am

The Red Baron wrote:Be honest Peewee,you would swap it all for Lords, the Flat house,The Park and the last bus home from town. :D

ah memories of my youth,  i remember watching a fight outside the flathouse the night liverpool won the european cup in 1977, i was aged 10. i tried to stop it but my mum was a bugger when she had a few   :p

baron i know all them pubs mate, i remember lords when it was the painted wagon and i did used to drink in the Park.

My auntie also worked in the smelly welly on green lane so i would go there and see her sometimes. she used to live in JFK heights in everton and she worked in the clock for years.

Baron i miss liverpool, i have to be honest, there are times that im homesick and want to come back but i have a good life here. tbh i should come back more often
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:10 am

Can't really recall those spots PeeWee , my days in Bangkok were back in the 70/80's . There was a place not far from soi cowboy ,soi 17 ? that rocked ALL night and was frequented by thai women who weren't on the game., there was also a disco called NASA owned by the kings son where you'd meet loads of bored thai housewives ,amazing what you'd get in return for teaching them a bit of english . :D
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby The Red Baron » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:18 am

peewee wrote:
The Red Baron wrote:Be honest Peewee,you would swap it all for Lords, the Flat house,The Park and the last bus home from town. :D

ah memories of my youth,  i remember watching a fight outside the flathouse the night liverpool won the european cup in 1977, i was aged 10. i tried to stop it but my mum was a bugger when she had a few   :p

baron i know all them pubs mate, i remember lords when it was the painted wagon and i did used to drink in the Park.

My auntie also worked in the smelly welly on green lane so i would go there and see her sometimes. she used to live in JFK heights in everton and she worked in the clock for years.

Baron i miss liverpool, i have to be honest, there are times that im homesick and want to come back but i have a good life here. tbh i should come back more often

Yeah Iused to go in the painted wagon,then go next door to Anabells.I dont know if you ever went in Anabells,it had a glass dance floor for all the posers.We were more interested in the local bikes dancing around there handbags. :D
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:22 am

there are bars like that in kl where the wealthy housewives go to pick up a bit of white. im not sure of soi 17. there is a good bar, mainly in the afternoons on soi 7 called the beer garden. its full of women all day, all whores but some real lookers. its a good way to spend the afternoon woof. a lot of university girls go in and you can only have them short time as they have to go home to their families for dinner.

to be honest woof its not something i can do every night or even every week, i tend to go to them if i have visitors from england to show them round, you cant come here and not see the go go bars. if you are not there to pick up a girl you can have a great laugh in them sometimes and have your ego boosted. the majority of girls in the bars now are Isaan, im not sure what it was like when you were here, the Isaans tend to be very pretty girls
112-1077774096

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:27 am

Only spent a day in Bangkok last October.  I think it was a bit too fast paced for the lads after an eighteen hour flight.  I wouldn't have minded seeing the sights, but the compromise was we would spend the last two days of the holiday there.  We spent one day there in the Pat Pong district. :(

Having said that, I had the best time of my life in Pattaya, Koh Samui and Koh Phanang. :buttrock
jonnymac1979

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:32 am

The Red Baron wrote:
peewee wrote:

Yeah Iused to go in the painted wagon,then go next door to Anabells.I dont know if you ever went in Anabells,it had a glass dance floor for all the posers.We were more interested in the local bikes dancing around there handbags. :D

i dont remember annabeles, unless thats the name of the coconut grove before becoming the coconut grove.

i used to go to the cinema there baron, the carlton on a saturday morning, for the kids show, then walk down lisburn lane to my nans house on montrose road
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:35 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Only spent a day in Bangkok last October.  I think it was a bit too fast paced for the lads after an eighteen hour flight.  I wouldn't have minded seeing the sights, but the compromise was we would spend the last two days of the holiday there.  We spent one day there in the Pat Pong district. :(

Having said that, I had the best time of my life in Pattaya, Koh Samui and Koh Phanang. :buttrock

jonny there was a welsh girl raped and murdered on new years day on samui by two thai fishermen, that have been arrested an have admitted it, i hope the b@stards swing for it.

they were always going to get them, thaskin became involved and told the police to make sure they got them, luckily its not a stitch up as DNA also proves it was them
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:38 am

:D  Laughing to myself here , just remembered this thread is supposedly about BarryBelfast  :laugh:  Hope the bu'gger at least enjoys reading it , he's probably tuggin' off right now and planning a trip to Thailand .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:42 am

peewee wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:Only spent a day in Bangkok last October.  I think it was a bit too fast paced for the lads after an eighteen hour flight.  I wouldn't have minded seeing the sights, but the compromise was we would spend the last two days of the holiday there.  We spent one day there in the Pat Pong district. :(

jonny there was a welsh girl raped and murdered on new years day on samui by two thai fishermen, that have been arrested an have admitted it, i hope the b@stards swing for it.

they were always going to get them, thaskin became involved and told the police to make sure they got them, luckily its not a stitch up as DNA also proves it was them

do they have public executions in thailand??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:43 am

Hey Woof,after all your travels have you finally settled in Blighty,or is it still in your system and you hope to retire abroad.
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:45 am

Was talking to my brother last night about this.  We were at the Chaweng Beach resort.  Where the young lady was murdered was nowhere near where we stayed I think, but it would have been very uncomfortable I'm sure to have been out there while that kind of atmosphere was in the air. 

I was very shocked when I read about that, because I can't speak highly enough about the place.
jonnymac1979

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:49 am

just two guys out of many john, it shouldnt be allowed to spoil it.

its just very sad and i hope it never happens again
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum