Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:51 am

peewee wrote:
greenred wrote:
peewee wrote:
greenred wrote:
peewee wrote:
greenred wrote:Shi.t im fu.cked peewee.Third bottle of red already :D

yes you see, you can log in before your bevied and then pray that your computer doesnt crash     :D

Sh.it. im too pis.sed to get that peewee. :D

you must be on autopilot    :D

Good luck in Asia mate.Your the lucky man who can live out his dreams.Thailand is a fantastic place.

haha too right it is mate. i love being in south east asia. im never far away from an idylic beach or fantastic food and fantastic women, i have great weather all year round. thailand is a great place, bangkok is a fantastic city, but also whne you live here mate it starts to become normal for me, but then i find something else and have my breath taken away

im surprised more people dont do it

Koh Samui,Hua Hin,Phuket,Pattaya....my missus wants us to put the kids in an international school and enjoy the life over there for a couple of years.She could get a management job no problem but i reckon i wouldnt get on the dole in Thailand.Id have to start pimping ginger Irish birds or something :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:52 am

Roberts wrote:
Garymac wrote:ROBERTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Hows it going you big freak, ive not heard from you since the UFC Vs Coronation Street thread!

Barry is a girl, he has a vaginaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and everything, he was a bit weird he used to come on and start threads at 7 in the morning after drinking to much Irn Bru and spout nonsense about catapillars and sprouts and that!

Dont know if he is banned or has got 1 life left, you get 6 lifes on here dont you, 3 more and we would all be cats!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC IM FINE SON HOW ARE YOU? :D

Btw I will make a UFC v Emmerdale thread next :D

roberts, have you ever been to esholt or otley, where its filmed??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:01 am

greenred wrote:
peewee wrote:
greenred wrote:
peewee wrote:
greenred wrote:
peewee wrote:
greenred wrote:Shi.t im fu.cked peewee.Third bottle of red already :D

yes you see, you can log in before your bevied and then pray that your computer doesnt crash     :D

Sh.it. im too pis.sed to get that peewee. :D

you must be on autopilot    :D

Good luck in Asia mate.Your the lucky man who can live out his dreams.Thailand is a fantastic place.

haha too right it is mate. i love being in south east asia. im never far away from an idylic beach or fantastic food and fantastic women, i have great weather all year round. thailand is a great place, bangkok is a fantastic city, but also whne you live here mate it starts to become normal for me, but then i find something else and have my breath taken away

im surprised more people dont do it

Koh Samui,Hua Hin,Phuket,Pattaya....my missus wants us to put the kids in an international school and enjoy the life over there for a couple of years.She could get a management job no problem but i reckon i wouldnt get on the dole in Thailand.Id have to start pimping ginger Irish birds or something :D

dont come here treading on my toes, im the man to speak to in bangkok for ginger irish girls

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:07 am

should change this to booze holiday thread
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:14 am

PeeWee ,out of interest whereabouts in Bangers are you staying ? I used to live near the post office in Soi Suan Phlu before I moved to Phuket.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:15 am

peewee wrote:dont come here treading on my toes, im the man to speak to in bangkok for ginger irish girls

:D

Keep yourself away from Khao San Rd peewee..them is all good Catholic girls :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:06 am

haha khao san road, some good bars down there mate, i go there when i want a pint without having to look at naked girls, tell you what though, when you go there and see all the white backpackers it makes me remember how fat white birds are. its amazing. so big compared to the asian girls and they all have beer bellies
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:13 am

woof woof ! wrote:PeeWee ,out of interest whereabouts in Bangers are you staying ? I used to live near the post office in Soi Suan Phlu before I moved to Phuket.

sorry mate, i just saw your post. my house is soi rachada 62, rachada-prachachuen road, bang su area. its called bangsuan tipco. im a few miles from chachuchak market.

actually when they take off from don muang they come over the house, im a few miles from the airport. thankfully the new airport opens in june so no more noise.

you will have been near the immigration office if i think im guessing right
112-1077774096

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:14 am

peewee wrote:haha khao san road, some good bars down there mate, i go there when i want a pint without having to look at naked girls, tell you what though, when you go there and see all the white backpackers it makes me remember how fat white birds are. its amazing. so big compared to the asian girls and they all have beer bellies

Doesnt beat Nana peewee.That place is the centre of the known universe.Even me missus loves it :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:18 am

greenred wrote:
peewee wrote:haha khao san road, some good bars down there mate, i go there when i want a pint without having to look at naked girls, tell you what though, when you go there and see all the white backpackers it makes me remember how fat white birds are. its amazing. so big compared to the asian girls and they all have beer bellies

Doesnt beat Nana peewee.That place is the centre of the known universe.Even me missus loves it :D

i actaully prefer soi cowboy mate, its a bit more risque down there and the girls in long gun bar are amazing.

when you go into nana next time go in the first bar on the left downstairs and see the midget waitress. mate she is a scream, you will laugh for hours with her
112-1077774096

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:25 am

peewee wrote:
greenred wrote:

i actaully prefer soi cowboy mate, its a bit more risque down there and the girls in long gun bar are amazing.

when you go into nana next time go in the first bar on the left downstairs and see the midget waitress. mate she is a scream, you will laugh for hours with her

I know her,she has a midget boyfriend now if im not mistaken. :D She dragged me in there a couple of times.Rainbow up on the the first floor is a cracking place,apart from the Japs and the expats.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:31 am

greenred wrote:
peewee wrote:
greenred wrote:

I know her,she has a midget boyfriend now if im not mistaken. :D She dragged me in there a couple of times.Rainbow up on the the first floor is a cracking place,apart from the Japs and the expats.

yes mate, she has a dwarf boyfriend who works outside in the courtyard.

im not sure about rainbow bar, i dont always look at the names before i go in, i know more bar names on soi cowboy. also there are some scary ladyboys on that 1st floor.  i like being outside there at 1pm when all the girls come out, as u come out you can turn right and sit at the second bar there, you can drink until i think 2pm and you see all the girls leaving and some very drunk farangs with ladyboys. its better than watching the telly
112-1077774096

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:41 am

peewee wrote:yes mate, she has a dwarf boyfriend who works outside in the courtyard.

im not sure about rainbow bar, i dont always look at the names before i go in, i know more bar names on soi cowboy. also there are some scary ladyboys on that 1st floor.  i like being outside there at 1pm when all the girls come out, as u come out you can turn right and sit at the second bar there, you can drink until i think 2pm and you see all the girls leaving and some very drunk farangs with ladyboys. its better than watching the telly

You dont need telly when you have Nana Plaza. :D Love the place.Your a lucky bloke peewee.Im living in Brittany and its bleedin freezing.Fancy a house swap? ???  :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:44 am

greenred wrote:
peewee wrote:yes mate, she has a dwarf boyfriend who works outside in the courtyard.

You dont need telly when you have Nana Plaza. :D Love the place.Your a lucky bloke peewee.Im living in Brittany and its bleedin freezing.Fancy a house swap? ???  :D

no problem, i will send my house there for u and u send your house here for me
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:49 am

peewee wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:PeeWee ,out of interest whereabouts in Bangers are you staying ? I used to live near the post office in Soi Suan Phlu before I moved to Phuket.

sorry mate, i just saw your post. my house is soi rachada 62, rachada-prachachuen road, bang su area. its called bangsuan tipco. im a few miles from chachuchak market.

actually when they take off from don muang they come over the house, im a few miles from the airport. thankfully the new airport opens in june so no more noise.

you will have been near the immigration office if i think im guessing right

Spot on PeeWee it was just up the road from my place .

Re your comment on Soi Cowboy . In my day that was the place you went to after everywhere else had closed  :D  The women there were a cross between Harpo Marx and PolPot   :D

I only went for the beer , honest .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum