Any ideas?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Smeg » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:28 pm

So, theres this bird I chat to on the net, have been the past few months, we get on :censored: great, she's a great lass and doesnt support anyone, which is a blessing up here cos theyre all bandwagon chelsea fannies. THE PROBLEM, some of you will think Im a :censored: for letting this issue hold me back, but the bird is fairly over weight. Hard to guess on a :censored: webcam, met up a few times lately and me fears were confirmed, shed swallow me. Annoying thing is, you cant guess it from her face, shes one of them birds that if 3 stone or so lighter, shed be bang tidy, a real corker. She isdieting, I just dont really take birds serously on such matters as I think shel just always be big.

So what do I do? Am I a :censored: for letting something like that get in the way of us? I feel on one hand like Im gonna miss out big time IF she slims, and on the other hand I feel like I am a shallow :censored: for taking it into account. Spose I need to conult the ladder theory, any other ideas?

Thing is, Iv got a few options available in terms of birds but this girls the "nicest" if you know what I mean...
Smeg

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:33 pm

Smeg wrote:So, theres this bird I chat to on the net, have been the past few months, we get on :censored: great, she's a great lass and doesnt support anyone, which is a blessing up here cos theyre all bandwagon chelsea fannies. THE PROBLEM, some of you will think Im a :censored: for letting this issue hold me back, but the bird is fairly over weight. Hard to guess on a :censored: webcam, met up a few times lately and me fears were confirmed, shed swallow me. Annoying thing is, you cant guess it from her face, shes one of them birds that if 3 stone or so lighter, shed be bang tidy, a real corker. She isdieting, I just dont really take birds serously on such matters as I think shel just always be big.

So what do I do? Am I a :censored: for letting something like that get in the way of us? I feel on one hand like Im gonna miss out big time IF she slims, and on the other hand I feel like I am a shallow :censored: for taking it into account. Spose I need to conult the ladder theory, any other ideas?

Thing is, Iv got a few options available in terms of birds but this girls the "nicest" if you know what I mean...

Tell her to lose weight, its harsh but I have a fear of fat birds :D
82-1074641017

Postby Dalglish » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:13 am

Roberts wrote:
Smeg wrote:So, theres this bird I chat to on the net, have been the past few months, we get on :censored: great, she's a great lass and doesnt support anyone, which is a blessing up here cos theyre all bandwagon chelsea fannies. THE PROBLEM, some of you will think Im a :censored: for letting this issue hold me back, but the bird is fairly over weight. Hard to guess on a :censored: webcam, met up a few times lately and me fears were confirmed, shed swallow me. Annoying thing is, you cant guess it from her face, shes one of them birds that if 3 stone or so lighter, shed be bang tidy, a real corker. She isdieting, I just dont really take birds serously on such matters as I think shel just always be big.

Tell her to lose weight, its harsh but I have a fear of fat birds :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

TOP TIP : Try to refrain from discussing personal issues on here as your likely to be "legendised" and you wil never hear the last of it.......

Quote  : "She is dieting, I just dont really take birds serously on such matters as I think she'll just always be big."

Thats just TOO funny !  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:20 am

Tell her to try the Atkins diets - you apparently eat alot of meat. :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:21 am

hawkmoon269 wrote:Tell her to try the Atkins diets - you apparently eat alot of meat. :D

:bowdown

Genius !

She'll be down on her knees quicker than a Bangkok ladyboy  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:26 am

Or tell her to stop eating all the time :laugh:
82-1074641017

Postby Mikz » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:27 am

:laugh: ha ha haaaa

quote- shes one of them birds that if 3 stone or so lighter, shed be bang tidy, a real corker

Ive heard of a few extra pounds but a few extra stone  :D My advice would be -kegel excercises and viagara and youll not get swallowed alive.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:30 am

:laugh: Stop it , i'm crying here ! :laugh: :laugh:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:32 am

Dalglish wrote: :laugh: Stop it , i'm crying here ! :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I had to leave the thread -was killing myself too
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:32 am

Dalglish wrote: :laugh: Stop it , i'm crying here ! :laugh: :laugh:

Cry Baby.....Cry Baby......

:D  :D  :D  :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:40 am

Or give her about 50 laxatives she would soon cut weight, either that or a Sauna for 12 hours :laugh:
82-1074641017

Postby Dalglish » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:45 am

Roberts wrote:Or give her about 50 laxatives she would soon cut weight, either that or a Sauna for 12 hours :laugh:

Thats cruel , she would be sweating more than a fat lass in Ibiza !  :laugh:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:49 am

id prepare for the worst... a two foot plank and a stout ball of string should suffice. oh, and a decent halogen lamp!

(tip no.17- courtesy of  "the pot-holer's almanac" - Oct 1982)

:;):

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Dalglish » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:56 am

red37 wrote:id prepare for the worst... a two foot plank and a stout ball of string should suffice. oh, and a decent halogen lamp!

(tip no.17- courtesy of  "the pot-holer's almanac" - Oct 1982)

:;):

Cover me , I'm going in !!!!!!! 

:wwww
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:59 am

Dalglish wrote:
Roberts wrote:Or give her about 50 laxatives she would soon cut weight, either that or a Sauna for 12 hours :laugh:

Thats cruel , she would be sweating more than a fat lass in Ibiza !  :laugh:

or a fat lass when the chippys shut :laugh:
82-1074641017

Next

Return to General Chat Forum