Any ideas?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:20 pm

No point in being with someone you don't fancy.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:22 pm

Woollyback wrote:so smeg lad, have you weighed up your options yet? have you decided which weigh the scales are going to tip? what's that, you wanna do her & her mate at the same time? fat chance! :D

Trust you Woolly!!!!!  :D

Personally, I think he should weight a bit and size her up.  :lookaround  :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:22 pm

(Note on northern Spanish humour, it's usual in pubs here, when the virility of someone is put in doubt, to boast about one's ability til the point of exagerating it absurdly, ie, my dick is bigger, no mine, is bigger, and so on and so on, until you say that you have so large dick that you have to tie the dick to the leg )

Meaning... keep the joking whatever you want, no prob Bad Bob mate :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:02 am

Sabre wrote:(Note on northern Spanish humour, it's usual in pubs here, when the virility of someone is put in doubt, to boast about one's ability til the point of exagerating it absurdly, ie, my dick is bigger, no mine, is bigger, and so on and so on, until you say that you have so large dick that you have to tie the dick to the leg )

Meaning... keep the joking whatever you want, no prob Bad Bob mate :)

No point being diplomatic with ol' Bad Bob, alias "Kofi Annan".

Just drop-kick him in the head.

You'll get a lot further.  :D

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:59 am

Just realised Smeg is Rafabenitez who used to post on here, the old blue tooth swindler  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:33 am

:laugh:

Just make sure she doesn't go on top, otherwise you're f.ucked
Last edited by 48-1119859832 on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
48-1119859832

Postby Judge » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:40 am

0asis wrote: :laugh:

Just make sure she doesn't go on top, otherwise you're f.ucked

jockey  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:39 pm

Courtesy of Judge:

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:43 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Courtesy of Judge:

thats just disgusting
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:45 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Courtesy of Judge:

P*ssed myself laughing at that

:D   :D   :D   :D   :D
account deleted by request

Postby kewellandthegang » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:39 pm

Smeg wrote:So, theres this bird I chat to on the net, have been the past few months, we get on :censored: great, she's a great lass and doesnt support anyone, which is a blessing up here cos theyre all bandwagon chelsea fannies. THE PROBLEM, some of you will think Im a :censored: for letting this issue hold me back, but the bird is fairly over weight. Hard to guess on a :censored: webcam, met up a few times lately and me fears were confirmed, shed swallow me. Annoying thing is, you cant guess it from her face, shes one of them birds that if 3 stone or so lighter, shed be bang tidy, a real corker. She isdieting, I just dont really take birds serously on such matters as I think shel just always be big.

So what do I do? Am I a :censored: for letting something like that get in the way of us? I feel on one hand like Im gonna miss out big time IF she slims, and on the other hand I feel like I am a shallow :censored: for taking it into account. Spose I need to conult the ladder theory, any other ideas?

Thing is, Iv got a few options available in terms of birds but this girls the "nicest" if you know what I mean...

keep her on the bench mate surely

unless your a fanny magnet like me and can have ya pick
kewellandthegang

Postby shanks72 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:39 pm

kazza 1 wrote:Come on lads, the fella's looking a bit of advice from you and all you can do is laugh at him (although it is very funny!!!!)  :upside:  :laugh:
Come on girls lets give the lad some advice...........
I dont see the problem mate. Ok she might be on the chubby side, but it should'nt make a difference if she is. Surely you can see past the outer beauty and see inside. After all beauty is only skin deep. If you have got on really well with her, her weight should'nt be a problem. And if she is on a diet, you have to believe that she is trying. Some people find it really hard to loose weight, so you should be helping and encouraging her. You must have got on really well with her, what with talking to her on the internet and now you've seen what she looks like you still seem to like her.
Anyway dont people always say that bigger girls are more fun?? I would go for it mate. She could be the love of your life and if you miss out on it, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Good luck with whatever you decide.........

I totally agree with Kazza.

Being overweight is something she can change and if she has you as an incentive, then I think that is all she will need.

Meeting someone you get on well with and who you can trust is like gold dust.

Give her a chance, I don't see that you have anything to loose. If it doesn't work out then there will still be other girls out there.

But I say, go for it!

:)
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mitch22 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:48 pm

peewee wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:See, fat women can be sexy too!!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

:D

i agree :D 
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Postby kazza 1 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:44 pm

shanks72 wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:Come on lads, the fella's looking a bit of advice from you and all you can do is laugh at him (although it is very funny!!!!)  :laugh:
Come on girls lets give the lad some advice...........
I dont see the problem mate. Ok she might be on the chubby side, but it should'nt make a difference if she is. Surely you can see past the outer beauty and see inside. After all beauty is only skin deep. If you have got on really well with her, her weight should'nt be a problem. And if she is on a diet, you have to believe that she is trying. Some people find it really hard to loose weight, so you should be helping and encouraging her. You must have got on really well with her, what with talking to her on the internet and now you've seen what she looks like you still seem to like her.
Anyway dont people always say that bigger girls are more fun?? I would go for it mate. She could be the love of your life and if you miss out on it, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Good luck with whatever you decide.........

I totally agree with Kazza.

Being overweight is something she can change and if she has you as an incentive, then I think that is all she will need.

Meeting someone you get on well with and who you can trust is like gold dust.

Give her a chance, I don't see that you have anything to loose. If it doesn't work out then there will still be other girls out there.

But I say, go for it!

:)

Thanks shanks....

The way I look at it is, not everyone can be a size 6 or 8. I think the world would be a very boring place if they where. Now everyones going on about being a size 4!!!! I mean I'm a size 10 and about 9 stone, so what weight does that make a size 4? And smaller girls have no personality. They just worry about how they look!!!
If smeg is happy enough to see past her weight he should go for it. I have a mate who goes out on a Saturday night and looks for the biggest girl in the place and 9 times outta 10 the girl is a size 22 or bigger. And he loves every inch!!

Go for it smeg!!! You never know, she might end up being the love of your life :hearts  :hearts 
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:08 pm

Well said Kazza.

In Spain we say,

en caso de duda, la más tetuda.

Which is a rhyme that means, in case of doubt, pick the one with more tits. And those super slim fits are like a table, nothing on front, nothing on the back.

:D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum