Americas secret bases

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:30 pm

back to topic

i hope they open american bases everywhere, coz their hotdogs are better than ours :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:31 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:31 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Judge wrote:chill people (as my daughter tells me to sometimes)

People ? she addresses you in the plural ?

She's obviously aware of your multiple personalities you schizo   :p

:D

obviously  :devil:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:32 pm

i gotta agree with woof woof here. i havent been on here as much lately, basically because of the newbie idiots taking over the football part of this forum with loads of what is, im afraid, more or less complete bollox.
So i hang around here, also complete bollox, but the threads are varied. And heres what i do if i see a thread i dont like, i dont read it.

All these people who complain are the same ones who complain about tv programmes or adverts they dont like. Get a life people. if u dont like something, dont watch it.

Why shouldnt we talk politics/religion/race on here? if it gets too contentious we will get told off, and if people disagree thats life.

We should have freedom of speech to air ourviews as long as they dont harm others. If i wanna complain about wintersday instead of xmas day then id like to do it here. If theres a topic about the police then i would like to read it. it affects our lives. This is general chat, i can type WWBBTJ on one thread and talk about the social-economic conditioning of tsunamis on another.

If you dont like what i write, dont complain to a moderator. If im out of line i'll be the first to say sorry, maybe even accept a ban (we should have temporary bans for people as well) but tell me if u r upset.

Complain to moderators if something abusive is being said but if its just an opinion u dont like, get over it i say

so there :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:33 pm

The Canadian Red Army wrote:am i the only person around here that doesnt complain? ???

having read my PM's the last three mornings i've logged on, the answer to that question is yes. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:43 pm

dawson99 wrote:i gotta agree with woof woof here. i havent been on here as much lately, basically because of the newbie idiots taking over the football part of this forum with loads of what is, im afraid, more or less complete bollox.
So i hang around here, also complete bollox, but the threads are varied. And heres what i do if i see a thread i dont like, i dont read it.

All these people who complain are the same ones who complain about tv programmes or adverts they dont like. Get a life people. if u dont like something, dont watch it.

Why shouldnt we talk politics/religion/race on here? if it gets too contentious we will get told off, and if people disagree thats life.

We should have freedom of speech to air ourviews as long as they dont harm others. If i wanna complain about wintersday instead of xmas day then id like to do it here. If theres a topic about the police then i would like to read it. it affects our lives. This is general chat, i can type WWBBTJ on one thread and talk about the social-economic conditioning of tsunamis on another.

If you dont like what i write, dont complain to a moderator. If im out of line i'll be the first to say sorry, maybe even accept a ban (we should have temporary bans for people as well) but tell me if u r upset.

Complain to moderators if something abusive is being said but if its just an opinion u dont like, get over it i say

so there :p

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:49 pm

im just in that kinda mood today wooly lol
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:49 pm

stmichael wrote:
The Canadian Red Army wrote:am i the only person around here that doesnt complain? ???

having read my PM's the last three mornings i've logged on, the answer to that question is yes. :D

lol and why is that mikey?
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:19 pm

dawson99 wrote:(we should have temporary bans for people as well)

We have been using this lately. Its a good way to get people to cool off but making sure that they have a second chance at coming back.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:19 pm

sweet man sweet :blues:
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:05 am

JBG wrote:

We have been using this lately. Its a good way to get people to cool off but making sure that they have a second chance at coming back.

Guess the Gestapo isn't what it used to be   :sniffle

Klink addresses peace rally at Newkit Forum .

Last edited by woof woof ! on Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:07 am

woof woof ! wrote:
JBG wrote:

Guess the Gestapo isn't what it used to be   :sniffle

Klink addresses peace rally at Newkit Forum .

(in german accent) you vill do as you are told, temporarily  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum