So who's washing their hair tonight?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Rush Job » Thu May 22, 2008 12:34 am

Totally gutted, wont bother saying anymore just fuked fight off.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu May 22, 2008 12:42 am

PhiLFC wrote:Tell you the truth, it was nice to watch a match without caring who won.  I hate the scum and they were second best tonight but it was just about worth it to see the thug crying - what a soft cnut.  Shoulda gone down with Barton you fucking thug.  Dont know what his problem was because it was the frog eating surrender monkey that blew it... didn't see Nico crying did we... nah he took it like a man you big soft shite.

You are so tough Phil!I bet the pansies in your garden bow down when you walk up the path!

Dont get me wrong here,anyone is entitled to have a go but i struggle to see how you can relate John Terry to Joey Barton!
Maybe im wrong but i have a huge amount of respect for great players of football and i did feel a bit sad tonight for John.

I love LFC like a member of my family but that does not make me automatically hate anyone that wears a shirt that is not red and from merseyside!

Joey Barton is a thug,a lowlife,he has 2 more cases to hear.One for vandilising a taxi and the other for a serious assault on a team member on the training ground!In my opinion he should serve all of his sentences in a row.
John Terry plays football!

BTW mate what is the definition of a frog eating surrender monkey?Never heard that before!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Thu May 22, 2008 12:45 am

PhiLFC wrote:Tell you the truth, it was nice to watch a match without caring who won. 

Eh? One side are our biggest and most hated rivals and who just so have it are catching our titles won at home and in Europe and the other isnt their just some other side who happen to be strong at the moment.
It :censored: kills me to see them in the final let alone win while the media cums all over em.
Sickning. :(
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu May 22, 2008 12:59 am

Rush Job wrote:
PhiLFC wrote:Tell you the truth, it was nice to watch a match without caring who won. 

Eh? One side are our biggest and most hated rivals and who just so have it are catching our titles won at home and in Europe and the other isnt their just some other side who happen to be strong at the moment.
It :censored: kills me to see them in the final let alone win while the media cums all over em.

:nod  spot on Rushie
account deleted by request

Postby Greavesie » Thu May 22, 2008 1:07 am

I cant believe anyone would feel sorry for Scum Terry, I could quite happily watch him burn to death after what he did to Torres (Running straight at him while he was on the floor and kicking him while he was down, on purpose) Fecker deserved everything he got.  Congratz "Mr Chelsea" you just  up your dream by wearing the wrong studs

Thats a bit harsh mate.

And the only positive of the night is that one of them had to lose. But for me it was the wrong team that did. It would have been glorious if, after all the w@nking over Ronaldo all season it was his penalty that cost them, aw well one can imagine eh? But, this game is not Liverpool FC's concern and that's what all of us should be focusing on
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby PhiLFC » Thu May 22, 2008 1:09 am

Number 9 wrote:
PhiLFC wrote:Tell you the truth, it was nice to watch a match without caring who won.  I hate the scum and they were second best tonight but it was just about worth it to see the thug crying - what a soft cnut.  Shoulda gone down with Barton you fucking thug.  Dont know what his problem was because it was the frog eating surrender monkey that blew it... didn't see Nico crying did we... nah he took it like a man you big soft shite.

You are so tough Phil!I bet the pansies in your garden bow down when you walk up the path!

Dont get me wrong here,anyone is entitled to have a go but i struggle to see how you can relate John Terry to Joey Barton!
Maybe im wrong but i have a huge amount of respect for great players of football and i did feel a bit sad tonight for John.

I love LFC like a member of my family but that does not make me automatically hate anyone that wears a shirt that is not red and from merseyside!

Joey Barton is a thug,a lowlife,he has 2 more cases to hear.One for vandilising a taxi and the other for a serious assault on a team member on the training ground!In my opinion he should serve all of his sentences in a row.

BTW mate what is the definition of a frog eating surrender monkey?Never heard that before!

Well excuse me for laughing at John Terry's tears - I thought it was hilarious.... I don't feel sorry for him one iota.  Yer have to go back a few years to find out why I'm calling him a thug.  And yeh they can lock Barton up and throw away the key as far as I'm concerned.

And I don't hate people or football teams just because they aint Liverpool players, or fans or scousers because you know mate... I aint scouse.

And you've never heard of a french surrender monkey.
PhiLFC

Postby Greavesie » Thu May 22, 2008 1:15 am

Well excuse me for laughing at John Terry's tears - I thought it was hilarious.... I don't feel sorry for him one iota.

This I have to agree with. I just find it funny how close they've been over the years and when they do reach the final, they fuk up again! :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Number 9 » Thu May 22, 2008 1:18 am

PhiLFC wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

Well excuse me for laughing at John Terry's tears - I thought it was hilarious.... I don't feel sorry for him one iota.  Yer have to go back a few years to find out why I'm calling him a thug.  And yeh they can lock Barton up and throw away the key as far as I'm concerned.

And I don't hate people or football teams just because they aint Liverpool players, or fans or scousers because you know mate... I aint scouse.

And you've never heard of a french surrender monkey.

Is it like a cheese stick?
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Thu May 22, 2008 1:20 am

yeh it's a sort of yellow colour
PhiLFC

Postby PhiLFC » Thu May 22, 2008 1:23 am

s@int wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

Well chaps I hate to see them win everything too but you know what?  I aint gonna lose sleep over it... night night
PhiLFC

Postby LFC2007 » Thu May 22, 2008 1:28 am

puroresu wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:A sh!te Lyon team, an average Roma team, and a declining Barcelona team.

Aside from the final, in which anything can happen anyway, the Manc's have been drawn against two poor teams, and one in relative decline.

Chelsea - drawn against the two weakest teams in the entire draw, in Olympiakos and Fenerbahce.

In contrast we were drawn against the runaway leaders of serie A, a top-class Arsenal team, and Chelsea, who've been very strong for a few years now.

The Manc's didn't do it the hard way, they were drawn against two of the weaker teams in the competition, then drew Barcelona who've been well below par all season.

Lets not Hate.  They won the CL regardless.

What I said doesn't mean I don't think they're best team in Europe, as they probably are (predominantly based on EPL form, above the UCL), nor that they wouldn't have won it had they faced much tougher opposition, as they could well have done. I'm merely making the point that they've faced pretty weak opposition in reaching the final, and in my eyes it's not a mammoth achievement to beat Lyon or Roma over two legs. In addition - the Barcelona side they beat, whilst very good, was a weaker side than the one we had to overcome. It's not as great an achievement, especially right now, as it once was. That's not to diminish our achievements in this competition, especially given that we actually had to face several of Europes top teams, but also accounting for the level of quality within our squad in comparison to the Manc's.

If everyone gets the same hand, there's no point in playing cards.

Yes, well, on this occasion the Manc's were dealt a pretty kind hand.

Obviously, if we win the UCL in future seasons by virtue of an equally kind draw, great. You won't hear me diminish the level of the achievement though, as I'm a Liverpool fan, and as such am inherently biased towards my team.
LFC2007

Postby Number 9 » Thu May 22, 2008 1:32 am

PhiLFC wrote:
s@int wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

Well chaps I hate to see them win everything too but you know what?  I aint gonna lose sleep over it... night night

I will remember you! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu May 22, 2008 2:55 am

FFS, I could almost taste it: the joy of laughing my a.rse off at both Fergie and Ronaldo.  I would have been beautiful.  And, then I saw Terry stepping up.  An Englishman, taking the decisive penalty? :O

As much as I tried to revel in Terry's misfortune the fact that his fall from grace let Ronaldo off the hook spoils it.  Bugger. :angry:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Emerald Red » Thu May 22, 2008 2:57 am

LFC2007 wrote:A sh!te Lyon team, an average Roma team, and a declining Barcelona team.

Aside from the final, in which anything can happen anyway, the Manc's have been drawn against two poor teams, and one in relative decline.

Chelsea - drawn against the two weakest teams in the entire draw, in Olympiakos and Fenerbahce.

In contrast we were drawn against the runaway leaders of serie A, a top-class Arsenal team, and Chelsea, who've been very strong for a few years now.

The Manc's didn't do it the hard way, they were drawn against two of the weaker teams in the competition, then drew Barcelona who've been well below par all season.

Spot f*cking on!

It makes it even worse that they won it simply for the fact that I know for a fact that had we got them in the final, we'd have battered them. No mistake about it. I'm that confident. This competition SHOULD have been ours this season, but fate (and a certain ginger tool that can't use his right foot) decided against it. Not meaning to have a go at Riise or make him a scapegoat, but let's be honest about it, if he had have used his right peg, we'd most certainly be celebrating number 6. That's beyond us now. This is just a lament. I seriously hope we draw them in the quarters  next time, or get them in the FA.

This season has been a f*cking nightmare of epic proportions, topped off with the nightmare scenario of them two c*nts playing for the big one with one c*nt of a side already crowned EPL champions...by the skin of their balls. It's always by the skin of their balls with those jammy b@stards. JT is an absolute w@nker for trying to be a hero. I hope it haunts him for the rest of his thug life.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu May 22, 2008 3:05 am

NANNY RED wrote:
peterc1992 wrote:How do ya get over this,i hate them :censored:.i would have lived with Chelsea winning  cos theres feck alal round me and they havnt won it yet,while united fans are all over the place hate the :censored: and now they have 3 european cups!!!!!

dont wanna go scool tomoro

Hold yeh head up lad . There fans were :censored: tonight no atmospher champions league final my Ar.se ive seen a better atmosphere on a sunday mornin over Hackney marshes. And thats just from the dogs runnin on the pitch

They're a f*cking joke, Nanny. Both sets of fans. I refused to take any part of that atrocious game. I refused to watch it. From what I've heard, I made the correct decision, and that is at least some consolation for me. However, I heard that the stadium was just shyte. No atmosphere. No sea of red, or blue. Nothing. I heard it was as if it were mostly Russians, and it probably was. Their fan base is a disgrace. Had it been us in that final, the place would be rocking; banners everywhere; flares, scarves, songs; a red cauldron just like Athens and Istanbul was. We've the best fans in the world, and we've proven it. We'd have flooded that place and all tickets would have been well sold out.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion