Ronaldinho

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Alonso14 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:18 pm

Did anyone see the Barcalone game the other day? If so did you see the bit when Ronaldinho managed to pull off a pass with his back?!?

Yes thats right i said his BACK, he came forward and draged the defender in and then fient on the spin and knocked the ball into the path of Guilly who scored. It might of been one of the best throw balls i have ever seen.

Alex must of seen it, and thought im the biggest :censored: on the face of this earth.  :p

Is there any limit to this guys imagination?!?!  :upside:   :O    ???
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:06 pm

not really, he's in a different class. For me, the best player in the world without doubt.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:37 pm

He is good but not the best totally overrated
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:04 pm

*XABIALONSO* wrote:He is good but not the best totally overrated

You're havin' a giraffe ain't ya (a little something for you mockneys out there  :D ).

If Ronaldinho ain't the best player in the world and he's overrated then who the frickin' hell is? ???
You aren't Sky Sports' Gerry Armstrong are you and think it's bloody beckham(anyone who watches la liga on sky sports will now what i'm on about; the guy is always kissin' his overrated ar.se).
There isn't anyone on this planet that is even in the same stratosphere as Ronniedinho and after seeing what he's done since movin' to Barca i am now convinced that he meant to lob 'sperm'man in the 2002 world cup.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:04 pm

You cant even spell ronaldinhio and bet u have hardly ever watched him  :(
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby Afroman » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:36 pm

Come on then tell us who is the best player in the world if its not Ronaldinho? ???

You cant even spell ronaldinhio

People in glass houses
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:25 pm

*XABIALONSO* wrote:He is good but not the best totally overrated

He's head and shoulders above the rest mate really,in a league of his own!!
Some of the things he can do with a football defy physics!!
What a player......respect where its due and all that!! :nod
66-1120597113

Postby dward » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:49 pm

*XABIALONSO* wrote:You cant even spell ronaldinhio

:D  :D  :D

it's Ronaldinho
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:32 pm

*XABIALONSO* wrote:You cant even spell ronaldinhio and bet u have hardly ever watched him  :(

I'm not wanting to get into a slanging match but i have watched every single Barcelona match that is shown on sky in La Liga and Champs Lge and even some of the brazil games. The fact remains that there isn't one professional player on this planet that can come anywhere near Ronnie for pulling off skills and moves on the pitch and they are the important words here - on the pitch during games. There are probably a whole hoards of players that are able to pull off tricks whilst not being challenged but this guy has the craft and bollox to do it on the professional pitch and that surely makes him the best in the world hands down!!!

Jose Moanrinho:- Frank Lampard is the best player in the world.

So the moaning one has got a sense of humour. ???  :laugh:  :laugh:
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:51 pm

WE are all entitled to our own opinion and my opinion is that he isnt the best in the world

CAGNA
GAGO 2 players better then him
*XABIALONSO*

Postby nev » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:16 pm

Did you remember why Chelsea said they did not buy him: "Co's he is so ugly"
Regards
Neville Govender
Johannesburg
South Africa
nev

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:32 pm

*XABIALONSO* wrote:WE are all entitled to our own opinion and my opinion is that he isnt the best in the world

CAGNA
GAGO 2 players better then him

Forgive my ignorance but who???
I've done a search on the FIFA website for both and can only find a result for CAGNA saying he is a 35 year old boca juniors player. Can't find anything about GAGO. The point of being the world's best footballer is somebody who makes a massive impact on the world of football. I'd like to know how many people on here have heard of either of these players??
I'm not intending to be insulting and the point of a discussion forum is for people to air their views so maybe you could fill us in on who these two guys are.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:48 pm

cagna rodriguez is 22 and plays for corinthians
gago is 24 hes argentinian and plays for galatasaray
*XABIALONSO*

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:40 am

Oh I get it now, you're avatar is Tevez, and you just named two Argentinean palyers, so my guess is you are part Argie or something, so you hate Brazil, and therefore your judgment of Ronaldinho is solely based on your dislike of him, i.e. you're chatting bollox.

How on earth are CAGNO and GAGO better than him? what have they done in their career thus far to even warrant such a ridiculous comment? Pretty much fuk all, thats what. If they were better than Ronaldinho :laugh:, they wouldnt be playing for Gala and Corinthians.

I think you are on another planet from the rest of us. :laugh:
Last edited by LFC #1 on Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:12 am

Ronaldinho scored 2 goals last night in Barca's 5-0 win over Sociedad, which takes his tally to 6 goals in 9 games, which is outstanding for an attacking midfielder.

What a player :bowdown
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion