Real got beat.

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:38 pm

Anyone see it, Espanyol beat them 1-0, Owen started but got taken off  :D

I hope they do jack this season (again) so that Gerrard won't join them  :)
Last edited by Paul C on Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfuzed » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:41 pm

paul C

what a load of rubbish they were an all and as for Owen he aint gonna stay there, he aint gonna fit in as long as I have a hole in me ar*e.
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:08 pm

Imagine it now a phone call from owen.

"excuse me mr benitez i made a terrible mistake and would like to come back"
i realise now i was a complete and utter t****** and i would like to play in the champions league not the uefa cup.
Benitez: "have you met luis garcia" :D
owen: oh no he hung up looks like Ill be going to city :glare:
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:55 pm

raul madrid no more raul madrid got benched along with top scorer in the champions league show pony centre of attention mr.beckham and mr.owen must of bein glad to start after not playing in the week. but its no suprise espaynol won but its a wakeup call to real madrid and espaynol may have struggled last season but they have a good team and a good manger samuel got sent off for a 2nd yellow card 2 .Nice to see those overrated "Galaticos" lose again. Maybe their problems haven't entirely been sorted with a midfield which couldn't tackle it's way out of a paper bag.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:57 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Imagine it now a phone call from owen.

i realise now i was a complete and utter t****** and i would like to play in the champions league not the uefa cup.

benitzes doesn't give his phone number out to just anybody ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:59 am

the great one wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Imagine it now a phone call from owen.

benitzes doesn't give his phone number out to just anybody ???

:D  he does he gave it to me so he could arrange for me an garcia to go out on a date :;):  :love:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:33 am

Shouldnt the thread title be Real got beat........again  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:05 am

lol, sorry mate I forgot to type 'again' :cool:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:45 pm

:D

Owen relatively satisfied
PAAIN

Real Madrid striker Michael Owen said that he was satisfied with his own performance despite his side losing 1-0 to Espanyol in a stormy match at the Olympic Stadium.

Maxi Rodriguez continued his good form this season by following up a Raul Tamudo shot to give the home side the three points.

The game will also be remembered for three penalty misses as Tamudo failed twice after the first was retaken and Ronaldo saw an effort blocked for Real Madrid.

On a dismal day for Jose Antonio Camacho's side, Argentine defender Walter Samuel and Spain right-back Michel Salgado were both dismissed.

Owen, starting his first Primera Liga match, failed to threaten the Espanyol goal but was content with the impact he made in the team.

One subject off limits for Owen was how his countryman David Beckham reacted to being left on the bench.

"There were a number of changes to the side with (Zinedine) Zidane and Luis Figo out and along with Raul and Beckham a few unexpected changes. But you would have to ask Beckham how he would feel about that," said Owen.

"The team is not functioning on all cylinders at the moment. I thought I did well in my first three games and my chance to start came sooner than I expected, I was happy with my first-half performance."

Madrid coach Jose Antonio Camacho explained he dropped Beckham and Raul to give them a break.

"I wanted to rotate the team after playing earlier this week, I was looking for a fresher team," he said.

He refused to look any further than himself for where to lay the blame for the result, just as was the case after Wednesday's 3-0 defeat by Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League.

"When a team loses out it is the fault of the coach," said Camacho.

"I like to see a team play football but they did not do that today. We need to improve but I don't think that the Leverkusen match was a reason for the defeat."
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:13 pm

the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ArgentinaCRESPO » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:08 am

black white death life = BESIKTAS
got no money,no car, not even a slut to :censored:/but i don't care/ because we are carsi, kings of the world. or:got no money for the bar/too ugly to pull a girl/no charisma to cut a cool image/but we belong to besiktas, so :censored: the lot of you. the club colours are black and white:white-black, life-death
ArgentinaCRESPO

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:22 am

red white class heritage = LFC
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1098209959 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:32 pm

Real Madrid are a joke at the moment.
67-1098209959

Postby Woollyback » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:08 am

They just beat Valencia tonight with Owen's second goal for the club. Probably not a joke for much longer.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:43 am

Woollyback wrote:They just beat Valencia tonight with Owen's second goal for the club. Probably not a joke for much longer.

they did look god but it was to do with how bad valencia was and they missed vicente they got cut apart against inter milan 5-1 midweek and got beat 1-0 despite raul madrid having most of the possesion. mista came on and missed a sitter and valencia have ayala out but they have aimar back
Last edited by the great one on Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion