Psv 1-0 milan - Great start by psv,just like us yesterda

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed May 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Park just scored a few minutes ago with Maldini off injured after getting overhead kicked in the head (what a defender,but nuthin on Carradonna!) by Vennegor of Hesselink (hehe the best name in footy, must be??!!).

Anyway 2 be honest i would prefer Milan for a number of reasons, and here they are (in no particular order):

+They beat Manure and that would shut those mancs right up!

+They r top of Seria A with juve, putting out the two topitalian teams, what more can i say? oh yeah the English champions too may i add!!!

+If we end playing PSV and win, people will always say 'yeah but it was PSV' (Dutch champions i may add,ok dutch league aint great..kezman was top scorer :D haha!! but they can only beat what is in front of them.

+also Milan have MANY WORLD CLASS PLAYERS (basically every first teamer if u really think about it!!...and i mean WORLD CLASS, as that term seems to be banded about TOO often nowadays, and to beat that team would just be an immense victory...it will/would be hard,,,but we can do it!!!!!

C'mon the reds

YNWA

PS......Milan slowly getting back into the game now with 32mins gone
76-1115222408

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed May 04, 2005 8:28 pm

jonnymac1979

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed May 04, 2005 8:30 pm

soz mate ...what 1bshud it go in then..sorri im a newbie to this forum
76-1115222408

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed May 04, 2005 8:36 pm

Don't worry, I know you're new, welcome.  It's a brilliant place this.  :nod

Here are the Forum Rules

Just always have a look to see if there is an existing thread before newe ones get started.  It's good practice in the weird world of internet forums and besides it's well appreciated by other members.

Enjoy the forum, I'm sure you will.  :buttrock
jonnymac1979

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion