Just announced

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:57 pm

taff wrote:Do you think ugly footballers are better
Compare the 1984 team to the spice boys team  :D

Well look at some of the best young players to come through in recent years....all ugly bas*ards, rooney,zidane,ronaldo,ronaldinho,cristiano ronaldo...in fact anyone with ronaldo in there name is damn ugly, end of story.... Thats y i feel a bit let down with Luke chadwick, he should have been a superstar!!!!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:03 pm

Bruno Zidane! wrote:i feel a bit let down with luke chadwick, he should have been a superstar!!!!

man united let him go didn't they?

he'd have fitted in nicely with all the other "lookers" who fell off the old trafford ugly tree such as the nevilles, rock of gibraltar, scholes, silvestre etc.

:laugh:  :D  :laugh:  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:18 pm

you forgot to mention Diego "sally gunnell" forlan!!!
Man u are the ugliest team in football hands down, no one even comes near, right from the manager to there worst player (probably Djemba Djemba Djemba)!!!!

I think this can be the only reason for them plannin a bid for rooney!!!
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BringBackTiti » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:23 pm

thought that was going to be about us buying some one then
''I talk about the table. We need a leg, so I have bought a leg.'' Rafa Benitez
BringBackTiti
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:25 pm

BringBackTiti wrote:thought that was going to be about us buying some one then

Sorry mate!!!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:59 pm

If you want we could just start a rumour, save disappointin other forum users who think this thread was for a potential signing..... Ive heard a rumour were signin a new player next week. there we go titi theres a rumour for ye mate, but dont say who told ye!!!
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:59 pm

Bruno Zidane! wrote:Ive heard a rumour were signin a new player next week.

yeah it's patrick vieira! :;):
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:15 pm

Bruno Zidane! wrote:.... Ive heard a rumour were signin a new player next week.

Anything to do with the fact that Spanish press report that Etxeberria and Joaquin are in talks with an English club with Spanish connection ?
Thats what I call a rumour  :D   :D   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:31 pm

i was only takin the pi$$ wit the rumour, but vieira is defo signin next week wit henry in a swap for traore and Igor the great
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1090627431 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:34 pm

ckay wrote:Paul Scholes has retired from international Football.

Scholes quits England

Paul Scholes career statistics 
England's Paul Scholes has retired from international football to concentrate on his career with Manchester United.
The 29-year-old, who scored 14 goals in 66 appearances for his country, told United's website: "This is a decision I have not taken lightly."

Scholes, who made his international debut in 1997, added: "I have been considering retiring from international football for a while."

The midfielder bows out having scored once in three years for his country.

Scholes hit the net during England's 4-2 win over Croatia at Euro 2004 but he endured a long barren spell before that and there were calls for him to be dropped.

Steven Gerrard of Liverpool and Chelsea's Frank Lampard were both putting pressure on the Manchester United man for his place.

Eriksson's solution in Portugal was to play all three with Scholes on the left but now he has evidently decided to walk away and leave the two younger men to it.

"I started my England career in 1997 and have enjoyed seven years of great football, playing in the best competitions, with some of the best players, under the best managers," said Scholes.

"Euro 2004 was fantastic but afterwards I felt the time was right for myself and my family to make it my last England appearance.

"I would like to thank everyone at England for the wonderful years I had playing for the team and all the experience I gained. I wish them all the best and good luck for the future."

What the F*CK has this got to do with LFC?

the ginger c8nt

We know who the real manc in disguise is now Bruno
72-1090627431

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:38 pm

I agree, what the fook has that got to do wit LFC, but i didnt write it u knob, get ye facts right b4 you start callin people mancs u t!t
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:41 pm

The prostitute Wayne Rooney paid said 'I knew it was him because he was so ugly'!

How low can you get.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby barnesrush » Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:26 am

sorry to disagree with u guys but i feel scholes has really let england down. ive always admired him as a player but the way he puts the manc sh*te before his country shows imo how he does not realise the honour involved with international football and lets fergie make decisions on whether he will play or not.

the amount of times he has pulled out of squads with dubious injuries always made me doubt his passion and i now feel he has gone some way to prove me right. with any luck though sven will go soon (although who will replace him i dont know) and scholes will give it another shot and rediscover the passion.

if im wrong though good luck to him and his family...................................... but not his club career
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby mistyred » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:27 am

Oh Hustler the 2nd Fook of you oversizen Fanny! :laugh:  :angry:
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion