Euro under 21 championships - England out

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Boocity » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:52 am

For those of us who are English we are out of this competition, I can't say I am surprised as with Pearce in charge we were on a hiding to nothing, you cannot manage a team and win games just by being passionate and screaming at everyone from the sidelines. He needs to go.

Another thing about the match last night as he made Phil Jones the captain (is that because he is a manu player so he must be the best) and we conceeded two late goals.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 am

just as poor as the england national team
brentd4

Postby metalhead » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:18 pm

England are shyte :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Agreed, but they shouldn't be, p!ss poor management and coaching
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:06 pm

i know this is not the u17 section but did anyone see raheem sterlings goal, cannot wait to see him in the liverpool first team looks a great player.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emZIaNX9gFw
brentd4

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:33 pm

England are dogshIte simple as and until they change the whole ethos of english football from top to bottom ,england will always be dogsh1te .

Spanish ethos.
Love the the football like it's yer judy , take care of it and it may let you :censored: it sensless at the end of the day

English ethos.

Get rid ,get rid , GET FU.CKIN RID !!!!!!!
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:England are dogshIte simple as and until they change the whole ethos of english football from top to bottom ,england will always be dogsh1te .

Spanish ethos.
Love the the football like it's yer judy , take care of it and it may let you :censored: it sensless at the end of the day

English ethos.

Get rid ,get rid , GET FU.CKIN RID !!!!!!!

:laugh:

True.

We have an arrogance that we believe we are the best. The media especially, believe that we have the best players and we DESERVE success. We dont. What we have are a bunch off overpaid average footballers who are on ridiculous amounts of money for doing the basics of being a footballer. Whenever an englishman plays for his country his transfer fee rockets through the roof ! Why? Just because he plays in a meaningless friendly, his price suddenly shoots up from say a £5 million player to a £20 million player, and what makes it worse, clubs pay the fee !

Look at Wayne Rooney, he was off form for a long time, during the world cup he was gash. He goes in a mood, threatens to leave United and gets a nice new contract on £250,000 a week ! There is no way you can justify that. Aside from the overhead kick against City, he has been an average footballer.

But as long as the media big up these players, the players themself will continue to believe they are gods gift to the game.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Just watched Sky Sports.....they showed the the english under 21's departing for home.  They zoomed in on Phil Jones as he banged his head while stepping onto the coach.....class !
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby neil » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 pm

stuart pearce really is a clueless fecker, his teams just cannot score, I'm pretty sure man city scored one goal at eastlands between dec and may around 2006
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Anyone been watching the under 17 world cup? Germany look like they have a decent side.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:00 am

I hate our national set up. We are simply shíte at every level.

Bring in Rafa, he's a competitions man.  :buttrock
Last edited by Reg on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:30 am

tubby wrote:Anyone been watching the under 17 world cup? Germany look like they have a decent side.

I watched the US U 17's play yesterday ( rebroadcast very late last night) vs Czech Republic.  Was funny watching because the commentators kept banging on about the Czech players and telling us who they were linked to (Man U, Chelsea, Inter, Barcelona, Real Madrid).  Meanwhile as all of this praise was going on, US won 3-0.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:25 am

Maybe the U.S u17's should play England's U21's, beat the sh!te out of them and then England can start to play good after being so horribly embarrassed.  :D
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:31 am

tubby wrote:Anyone been watching the under 17 world cup? Germany look like they have a decent side.

what channels it being shown on mate ?
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby metalhead » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:16 pm

this Jeffren fella with the Spain U21 looks good, sign him up!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion