Denmark v england - Thoughts please

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby drummerphil » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:50 pm

3---1    shrek rooney
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:52 pm

88th minute - Poland get 3:2, while playing for 50 minutes 10 players and pulling out of 1:2 !! :blues: :blues: :blues:
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:54 pm

4.....1............speechless
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:56 pm

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:..........ITS OVER
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:58 pm

4:1 , hate to break it to You, but that's a demise :( Something has to be done quickly with Your team because important matches are very near.
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:01 pm

Micheal looked not very sharp and sluggish
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neilE » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:26 pm

What an embarrassment! - I'm ever the optimist though, so what were the positives? 1 David James will never play for England again!. 2 LFC players didn't get injured! 3 We always lose friendlies this time of year. 4. most of our players were at no more than 70%. Hopefully they'll have had a wake up call that nothing less than 100% will do at this level. Belief is all very good, but that was the coaching manual on what happens when you get complacent. 5. It WAS only a friendly ??? 6. maybe Sven and the players will learn something........... perhaps that you have to have a decent defensive midfielder. (a lesson from 25th May?) When we lost the ball there was no-one to stop the break away. Hargreaves was OK, so maybe he'll get another go. We certainly can't have 4 attacking midfielders away from home.
Maybe also Sven will tell Beckham to stay in his position - he lost the ball in front of the back 4, and there was at least once when we were desparate for an easy ball out to the right and he wasn't there.
If it had been a serious game, Shrek would probably have got himself sent off again. You can't deny his class, but his indiscipline is going to cost us sometime

anyway - bring on the Irish and the Welsh - England will still be there in Germany, maybe a bit less up there own asses!
neilE

Postby Ciggy » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:45 pm

Afroman wrote:Wayne Rooney you dirty :censored:

??? I dont like Rooney when he plays for the mancs, but I wish he played for Liverpool, he was the best player on that pitch tonight and he is going to get even better, he is pure class, even if he has now sold his soul to the devil :(
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:46 pm

Oh yer and f*ck off Sven your a sh*t manager, horrible pervy greasy horrible horrible man :kungfu:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:48 pm

Rooney is the only one who can come off the pitch with his head held high tonight. At least the guy shows passion. the rest of them looked like they couldn't care less and should offer an apology to all the fans who went over there to watch them. :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Garymac » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:58 pm

That 2nd half is the most shocking performance by an england team ever.

Bye Bye Johnson
Bye Bye James
Bye Bye Cole (how can a country expect to win a world cup  when it has only one decnt left winger and he doesnt get picked, im refereeing to downing by the way)
Im glad Gerrard didnt look ar$ed, The pool is his priority not meaningless friendlies, well played Stevie G, you will be fresh as a daisy come saturday! And as for Owen he was sh!te but the support rom a midfield over ran by denmarks were no where to be seen...Beckham needs to take a good look at himself and so does sven, this squad would look so much fresher without these 2, Thing is with beckham, no matter how sh!t he is his place is always there for him.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:15 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Oh yer and f*ck off Sven your a sh*t manager, horrible pervy greasy horrible horrible man :kungfu:

:D  :D  :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby liverpoolrich » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:38 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Afroman wrote:Wayne Rooney you dirty :censored:

??? I dont like Rooney when he plays for the mancs, but I wish he played for Liverpool, he was the best player on that pitch tonight and he is going to get even better, he is pure class, even if he has now sold his soul to the devil :(

dont think he was the best player defintly ashley cole
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion