Yes.
85%
No.
11%
Maybe.
4%

Total votes : 55

Postby el_stinger » Tue May 24, 2005 4:18 pm

Will the Champions League final be the last appearance for Milan Baros?
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue May 24, 2005 4:20 pm

i put this in another thread, but think it deserves to be here as well, about stevie g, but speaking of last games:

Well, from a bookies point of view gerrard is still 4/7 to be chelsea player next season and 5/4 to be with liverpool. Hes 12/1 to join milan, and in the 20s to join one of the spanish outfits.
Luis Garcia has also already wished Gerrard all the best if this is his last appearence for the liverpool so sorry but i think he is definately going.

Bookies are not often wrong but i hope this time they are.

as for baros, definately last game judging on what hes recently said
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue May 24, 2005 4:43 pm

Hope so , we should have sold him after Euro 2004 when he was worth something .
:(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby el_stinger » Tue May 24, 2005 4:50 pm

I think he will still be worth a lot with a Champions League winners medal around his neck.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue May 24, 2005 6:37 pm

i hope he plays some part tomorrow and plays well, that will push his value up and maybe, just maybe, we could get 10million +
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eazy-E » Tue May 24, 2005 6:57 pm

First of all the Daily Mirror is :censored: and so is tribalfootball.com. Benitez was asked in a press conference 'Is this Milan Baros' last game?' Rafa smiled and replied 'Do you believe the English press'. Let's not act like Cisse is a complete angel and Baros is the demon. Those stories in the papers are :censored:. Do you people believe the Mirror, the Sun and tribalfootball.com. The media is manipulating us and forcing us to hate our own players. Stand up for your players. If Baros does go i wish him well in Spain, Italy or wherever.
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue May 24, 2005 7:09 pm

i don't dislike Baros...he's scored some important goals for us and he is a good footballer.  However, i feel, and so do many other Liverpool fans, that Milan has had his chance to prove himself to be the striker he promised, he hasn't delivered.  Baros cannot be the prolific striker we need and he's made it clear that he has no intention of playing a rotation role.  We don't need a player moaning everytime he's brought off or doesn't start and Milan has already started this....

thanks for the goals Baros but i think it's time to move him on and try another striker....maybe Tores? (is that how it's spelt??)
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Tue May 24, 2005 7:17 pm

I hope it is. The man has noever proven himself truly worthy of the shirt he wears, and has never been the loyalist player either.

He is a footballing mercinary and needs to be moved on.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue May 24, 2005 7:28 pm

Eazy-E wrote:Do you people believe the Mirror, the Sun and tribalfootball.com. The media is manipulating us and forcing us to hate our own players. Stand up for your players. If Baros does go i wish him well in Spain, Italy or wherever.

To answer your question . NO ! I don't believe the rags that you (seem  to ? ) read . I do however believe what i've seen with my own eye's ,and that is basically Baros has not done the business for us despite the opportunities he has been given . Look at the rich history of our club ,where does Baros rank amongst our great strikers ? answer Nowhere ! . I wish him well if he leaves , the lad has run his legs off for us,unfortunately it hasn't resulted in a bagfull of goals .
Probably better for him and LFC if he moves on.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Tue May 24, 2005 7:30 pm

crazyhorse wrote:I hope it is. The man has noever proven himself truly worthy of the shirt he wears, and has never been the loyalist player either.

He is a footballing mercinary and needs to be moved on.

My words exactely.

He doesn't have that Anfield spirit and he isn't so commited to the club to remain here.

Guess who is this :p
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh_kopite » Tue May 24, 2005 8:15 pm

yea, neva bin good enough for this club in my eyes.even with his great form he has shown with his country. get him out for couple of million (8mil+ wiv hope) and use the money for couple of decent players to strengthen overall squad, espec wiv all da injuries we mysteriously keep bloody gettin:;):
welsh_kopite

Postby liamac » Tue May 24, 2005 9:45 pm

If what has been reported is true   then no  , Baros  wont be playing his last game tommorow  as he has already played  his last game .

The trouble is  , is that most of those rags talk garbage , youd think that with having an engkish team in the Champions League final  that theyd be gee-ing up the team and fans etc , well if it were the Mancs or Arsenal  they probably would ,and if it were Chelsea then theyd be talikng about how  Maureen plans to celebrate !
Thats the trouble with all these  tabloids, they talk sh.it because basicly they are sh.it  and the only good thing for them is to use them for wiping your own on them:p
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby BOODIDDY » Tue May 24, 2005 10:19 pm

hope he scores then we can say adios you are part of the folklore but enjoy spain. Replace him with baptista from sevilla.
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Tue May 24, 2005 10:23 pm

I like him when he has scored important goals for us but this season he has done lot of that.This is the goal difference between a centre mid and Milan Baros.Cahill i think it is 13 or 12 and Baros 10 or 11.AWFUL ISN'T IT.This season he has played well but not as good as he can thats my post.
joependo

Postby A.B. » Tue May 24, 2005 10:53 pm

Yes this will be his last game imo.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Next

Return to Football Related Polls